Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am watching kannadathii serial from the beginning, one of the very good series at present I WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION

Nichuss thumbnail

hi anu....

join in

wats ur view on crnt track

Nichuss thumbnail

for me its getting irritated with dragging....

ammamma one mistake .... all ths happening

King_Aggy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

for me its getting irritated with dragging....

ammamma one mistake .... all ths happening

Yes, they have been dragging the plot for last few months. Its high time Harsha proposes Bhuvi and varu turn full time psycho with the shock. While sanya uses varu for her deeds.

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: King_Aggy

Yes, they have been dragging the plot for last few months. Its high time Harsha proposes Bhuvi and varu turn full time psycho with the shock. While sanya uses varu for her deeds.

Dnt miss todays epsd.... lovely harvi and gud bhuvi taking class on saniya

King_Aggy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Dnt miss todays epsd.... lovely harvi and gud bhuvi taking class on saniya

I liked the Harsha Bhuvi reconciliation scene too. But its high time they stop dragging this confession thing for so long. Harsha and Bhuvi need to confess their love for each other and the story needs to move forward. Its become stagnant for a while now.

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: King_Aggy

I liked the Harsha Bhuvi reconciliation scene too. But its high time they stop dragging this confession thing for so long. Harsha and Bhuvi need to confess their love for each other and the story needs to move forward. Its become stagnant for a while now.

100% i agree

the dragging s toooooo much

the beauty f story also gets drained off

Nichuss thumbnail

yesterday n todays episode i loved  a lot

angry Harsha was worth to watch...

the way he got hyper.... superbbbb

next 1980 model comedy legpulling really enjoyed it....

tapsi need to come in and saniya need to b kicked out smiley44

coming to souparnika/divya... wat a twist.... hacker is her boyfriend.... ðŸ˜†

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Nichuss and Hello everyone...

Had a lot of pressure from professional life and was going thru some bad phase and I had kept myself away from forum.

@Nichuss: How are u ...I started off with matte vasanta back then and I stopped it because of my tensions.

I think even kannadathi episodes I resumed watching from last week... I believe I had left watching it abt 2 mnths back or so I couldn't concentrate on anything ....

Anyways coming back to storyline....story seems going good...but Its high time for proposal.

Atleast he shud propose her , till when are they going to drag this

The way varalakshmi aunty asked ratnamma abt if harsha will be still be so friendly and will love bhuvi after knowing that entire property is in her name is ringing a bell in my head...

Writing entire property in her name may cause a disruption between love birds, but I hope they recoincile.

If anything of such sort is happening, I want it to happen before their marriage. Its not like director will get them married and uses this topic to create rift between harsha and bhuvi.

However, harsha shud realize that no matter what he loves bhuvi more than the property and it shud not matter to him if its in his name or hers....but only creatives know what nonsense are they gonna do with all this

I dont understand why did Adi and Bhuvi became surety for Varu's Loan

is director even planning to get leads get married or not is something which I am thinking....its close to 2 yrs since this serial started and hero realized his love for her somewhere in mid of last year, even heroine realized her love...but still they are dragging the proposal

This fellow just blabbers in front of all that he loves bhuvi...everyone apart from tapsi and saniya in his home knows abt his lover, even Bhuvi's sister and Jaganna also knows ....but irony is bhuvi herself is in doubt if harsha is in love with her or not as this fellow never confesses his feelings

they need to stop dragging this and make him confess his love....and may be later he shud get to know abt property and souparnika...may be a misunderstanding and how they resolve it before marriage shud be shown

Varudhini was always behind harsha's money...ofcourse I believe she loves harsha but for her his money is more important....this psycho shud get to know abt property is not in harsha's name, probably by then she will stop thinking abt her marriage with harsha

And about bhuvi now a days she is being quite open in expressing her feelings to harsha....she is not hesitant like before...she is not denying his closeness atleast 

I really liked Dev's characterization....he was apt in pointing out that its his aunt's property and neither him or his wife have any claim on that property, they both are doctors , well educated so they shud be the one thinking abt their kids and not his aunt...he confessed that he joined with tapsi in beginning to get some amount of share in ratnamala's property but later realized that he shud stay with family and not go behind property

even harsha gave clarification to bhuvi that he is not against giving share to dev or adi but it shud not become a habit that they will be always asking expecting ratnamala and harsha to give what these ppl want and bhuvi gave a good advise though telling him to find a solution where they feel satisfied and will not come back asking for more money

lets see how story will progress further 

Nichuss thumbnail

welcome back Harini...

fast moving show is Matte vasanta only..on i am watching...

really gud goin with super execution, direction and story....

u cud check the wu...