Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks Nichuss! Looking forward to PS2, but then it means the end of Ponniyin Selvan after this. ðŸ˜­ Wish it would have been a trilogy, but I understand the constraints.

Wonder if they will tackle Kalki's Sivagamiyin Sabatham in the future? With the abundance of Tamil historical novels, the industry can come up with a movie series like DC/Marvel. Hope that happens. ðŸ˜ƒ

Nichuss thumbnail

waiting for 28th.... 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Has anyone seen PS2 yet? 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Has anyone seen PS2 yet? 

Not yet . Don think will watch anytime soon . Those who read book will be disappointed to d core . others may enjoy watching . Thats wat I heard it from sis . ðŸ˜†

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

PS 2 ..i liked the movie..... dammn,,,, they used Sarah so beautifully....

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 months ago

I saw PS2....liked PS1 way way better!

Movie is beautifully done, no doubt about that but it was a multicast movie and political thriller with multiple Frontliners..and ended up being about tragic love stories...that shift from PS1 to PS2 was uncalled for!

Mani made it into a Vikram-Aish show (again they are very good) but I've just listened to 1.5 audiobooks of the series and had a generic idea of the end from cousin's....movie is good but they did great disservice to the other characters specially Vanthi, kundavai, PS, Punkhuzhali....the survivors of the story didn't get any good narratives; grossly ignored whilst repeated flashbacks were played unnecessarily for the former 🫤

Felt bad for the rest of the cast TBH coz based on the BTS lot more was shot including songs, seems like it was just edited away in the end!