Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

True. The kids will be severely affected. This sudden statement from Ravi — did he not think about his sons?🤷🏻‍♀️

Continuing in unhappy marriage also affects kids. They should ve done with all d legal procedures and posted in SM .

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Hope Vijay Sangeetha , Ajith Shalini, Surya Jo stays together ❤️

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Don know wats going on with Kollywood. Even during Siren movie release time. They seemed to be good . We never know wat happened. In comments everywhere some saying he cheated and many saying she is one controlling freak . Don know. All I wish is both of talk to each order, take a decision and behave maturely.

I m remembering Srikanth and his wife . Their news made in to headlines that he abondend her . Though they are happy now . smiley37

What happens in any celebrity's personal life is purely assumptions and speculations. You will never know the whole truth. Even when they give public statements, they are protecting an image most of the times so there is no surety whether it's the whole truth or just part of it.smiley24

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Hope Vijay Sangeetha , Ajith Shalini, Surya Jo stays together ❤️

Suriya and Jo are my favorite couple.❤️

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Any Panchayat fans here?
They’ve made a Tamil adaptation of it smiley9smiley36

https://x.com/cinemararein/status/1834562502937469419?s=46&t=RsHIH4xUBXmE535rNmz_9A

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Nope. I watch very limited stuff in Tamil. Being born and raised in Delhi, I stick to Hindi shows and movies.smiley36

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Who is that Singer Keneesha . New rumor smiley44