Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Today's MK was good, especially that look Vikram gives when Vedha is walking towards him...smiley43smiley36

Rest, I'll post later. Just wanted to share this now. smiley36

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

Today's MK was good, especially that look Vikram gives when Vedha is walking towards him...smiley43smiley36

Rest, I'll post later. Just wanted to share this now. smiley36

@bold  he have feelings for her from start..... waiting to see how he goin to b after acpting it

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Gopi should be the villain, but he is the comedic relief smiley36 I guess they are trying to portray Bhagya as a polite and kind woman who still shows respect to her betraying husband even though she should just tell him to smiley35 off!

Hate Iniya to the core! Selfish brat!  smiley7 Now add Chezhiyan to the mix. 

Agree. He is providing some comic relief. 

But I think it's high time he is shown to be what he is - a vengeful psycho and a complete MCP. Among the regressive crap that is generally the hallmark of daily soaps, I liked this one serial somewhat because the female lead ended up dumping the cheating husband's behind, showed re-marriage of a woman with child, and inter-religious marriage, even though they are all minor sub-plots! 

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: timepassing

Agree. He is providing some comic relief. 

But I think it's high time he is shown to be what he is - a vengeful psycho and a complete MCP. Among the regressive crap that is generally the hallmark of daily soaps, I liked this one serial somewhat because the female lead ended up dumping the cheating husband's behind, showed re-marriage of a woman with child, and inter-religious marriage, even though they are all minor sub-plots! 

Aama... though sometimes very slow and boring, this show does show some good things... this is even better than the hindi version. I like Baakiya, only issue is the story is slow... avlo slow that I often end up catching up once in a month or so... konjam pace uh increase panna nalla irukum... I actually like the way all sub characters have a plot and a good character arc... just the pace makes it too tiring to watch every day 

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Gopi should be the villain, but he is the comedic relief smiley36 I guess they are trying to portray Bhagya as a polite and kind woman who still shows respect to her betraying husband even though she should just tell him to smiley35 off!

Hate Iniya to the core! Selfish brat!  smiley7 Now add Chezhiyan to the mix. 

Gopi villain is so funny... I actually watch his scenes at times to have a good dose of laughtersmiley39Reactions laam semma funny... 

PS: BB is coming... Paaka poringala?

Nichuss thumbnail

Today MK is funny......smiley37

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ugh... saw in some promo that Bhagya loses her canteen business and this Gopi taunting and deriding her. 

I really wish they would make Bhagya's character smarter in that she doesn't beg and plead with Radhika everytime she comes and threatens her about the canteen contract. I wish they would move the plot towards where Radhika is fired or suspended or demoted or something for using official business for personal vendetta!! This game of Gopi and Radhika spoiling Bhagya's opportunities and the Bhagya recovering from them is getting a little repetitive and very boring!!!

Edited by timepassing - 8 months ago
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

Gopi villain is so funny... I actually watch his scenes at times to have a good dose of laughtersmiley39Reactions laam semma funny... 

PS: BB is coming... Paaka poringala?

Gopi is a comedy villain. But I really want him to learn a good lesson soon. The serial is indeed dragging.

BB ah? Edhana oru interesting person irrkunagala in this season? Prev contestants' friends, family members, and exes than pudhu season le kupidrange... Let's see who the final contestants are. 

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: timepassing

Ugh... saw in some promo that Bhagya loses her canteen business and this Gopi taunting and deriding her. 

I really wish they would make Bhagya's character smarter in that she doesn't beg and plead with Radhika everytime she comes and threatens her about the canteen contract. I wish they would move the plot towards where Radhika is fired or suspended or demoted or something for using official business for personal vendetta!! This game of Gopi and Radhika spoiling Bhagya's opportunities and the Bhagya recovering from them is getting a little repetitive and very boring!!!

Bhagya will never progress, just endure until she marries a better guy and that will be seen as an actual achievement. smiley44Regressive thinking!  smiley7

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Today MK is funny......smiley37

It was... Gaja's husband in the name of equality and feminism bringing the milk for the first night and falling at Gaja's feet, but then it's not her feet but the cot's leg.smiley37

Aha Kalyanam has a similar reminiscing during Surya and Maha's wedding night, but I felt that was cheap and sleazy. In MK, it was totally funny and did not sound bad.  Waiting for Tom and Jerry scenes! smiley42Also, hoping that arrraganttt is pronounced properly smiley36