Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

MK - Loved today's episode!  smiley27

The whether-to-feed-cake-or-not scene was funny, it was so slow that akka told Vikram "seekaram, pasikudhu" and when he tried to take the cake, his mother stopped him and said "ivanukku eppame avasaram" smiley36 He is damned if he does, and damned if he does not! 

The argument between Vikram and Vedha today was more natural and livelier. On Monday, she was unnecessarily rude but today was good. The yes-parents-want-it-so-you-should-cooperate was super. This will definitely lead to more scenes between them. Vikram was so happy hearing about the wedding plans but became grumpy as soon as he saw Vedha's reaction. smiley37

Looking forward to the wedding scenes and cute arguments. I loved the temple scene after the court wedding, so hoping for nice and fun moments! 

Nichuss thumbnail

MK

i liked yesterday epsd.... tanvi scored in end

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Nalini ofa character thaan ennakku puriyalai, villiyaga irukara maafhiri irukku, nallabadiyaga irukara maafhiri irukku😂 Vikram oda sisterum🤔

I remember Vik's sis (Ramya) did a similar role in Saravanan Meenatchi, then it became more positive later on (parallel lead). Like her acting smiley32, nice combo with mum. smiley36

Ok, Nalini's antics are convincing me to catch the show, such a wonderful and expressive comedienne she is. smiley4 I also like Uma Padmanabhan and Kavithalaya Krishnan (Vik's dad) - great to see the veterans shining too.

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

I remember Vik's sis (Ramya) did a similar role in Saravanan Meenatchi, then it became more positive later on (parallel lead). Like her acting smiley32, nice combo with mum. smiley36

Ok, Nalini's antics are convincing me to catch the show, such a wonderful and expressive comedienne she is. smiley4 I also like Uma Padmanabhan and Kavithalaya Krishnan (Vik's dad) - great to see the veterans shining too.

have u  watched Yeh hai mohabbatein... MK is remake f that show... with lots f changes...

in tat sis in law character is like good then goes grey then turns positive again

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

I couldn’t recognize Kavithalaya Krishnan as he has gained lot if weight, thought he was one of those TV Dads who has acted in many other serials. Also I grew up in the 90s, so for me Nalini was this polite, quiet typical 80s actress. To see her doing comedy was surprising. Uma Padmanabhan was Sun TV news anchor when I was growing up. To see them all again after so many years is amazing.smiley36

I don’t want any major villains in this story. Just show how these 2 start to adjust and slowly drawn towards each other. 
I only watch Vijay TV shows through the app  as I cannot other channels apps in the country I live in. Have no clue what’s going in Sun, Zee or Colors.

Nichuss thumbnail

I couldn’t recognize Kavithalaya Krishnan as he has gained lot if weight, thought he was one of those TV Dads who has acted in many other serials. Also I grew up in the 90s, so for me Nalini was this polite, quiet typical 80s actress. To see her doing comedy was surprising. Uma Padmanabhan was Sun TV news anchor when I was growing up. To see them all again after so many years is amazing.smiley36

I don’t want any major villains in this story. Just show how these 2 start to adjust and slowly drawn towards each other. 
I only watch Vijay TV shows through the app  as I cannot other channels apps in the country I live in. Have no clue what’s going in Sun, Zee or Colors.

yeh hai mohabbatein was an old show during 2013-2017 i gues...

i believe there was already a same to same remake aired in vijay tv f same theme...

here MK have villains... Adithya... Mrinalini and if i am nt wrong... VIkram brother in law too....but we need to wait for that...

Nichuss thumbnail

MK marriage fun started

in today episode... V n V was like hubby n wifey

tamil vs telugu culture modhal goin on with Kaveri amma n Gajalakshmi

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I today’s episode of MK, Gajalakshmi ( Nalini) kept hitting and punching her husband ( Kavithalaya Krishnan)  while forcing him to apply mehendi for her and more. Poor guy, I bet his arm must be hurting from all that punching and hitting smiley36

Nichuss thumbnail

I today’s episode of MK, Gajalakshmi ( Nalini) kept hitting and punching her husband ( Kavithalaya Krishnan)  while forcing him to apply mehendi for her and more. Poor guy, I bet his arm must be hurting from all that punching and hitting smiley36

paavaam her husband....i too felt paavam for him...

Vikram ....n the way he luks at Vedha.... uffff

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nalini makes it really fun, sometimes it goes overboard but overall it is fun. Poor her husband, like those balloon figures that come back up no matter how many times you push them down, he was falling and coming back on the sofa with her punches. smiley37

I am liking these pre-wedding scenes, though why haldi and mehendi, could call it marudhani and..... manjal ahhh smiley36 Okay, haldi seems fine then, lol! I read that the team started shooting just this week after a break (not sure for what), so maybe that's why not many ppl are included in these scenes. 

Vikram innum konjam nalla ootirkanum, we could have gotten more nice scenes. 

Btw, thankfully they showed his room with a big bed. I was wondering how will these 2 manage in that small bedroom along with Tanvi. smiley39smiley43