Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Cosmo-Girl

AK

Vikram is good but the actress is new, I suppose. I saw that first-night dream scene where she starts to eat the fruits and sweets in the bedroom, and her laugh put me off smiley6 From then, I have just skimmed through scenes and not watched any episodes fully. 
I like the Yuva-Kriti (but called Kruthi smiley36) chemistry in the Kannada version. Mathangi is good, I love her dialogues. I want to use some words and phrases she says in real life.smiley36

MK

I have watched YHM dedicatedly for years, how did I not connect the dots? smiley44 Now I'm getting the flashbacks, mole on the face, infertility, doctor, diverse culture households, and villain ex-wife smiley36 Damn, preCOVID era is like a different lifetime.

I haven't watched all episodes of MK, parallel watching the latest ones and starting from first. Vikram-Vedha's chemistry is damn good. I was squealing like a stupid teen watching today's episode smiley43smiley44  

Vikram, from first keeps giving a sight adhiching look at Vedha but since he is on a no-woman sabadham, he acts as not impressed smiley37 That asking permission with a head nod before the garland and thali at the court was too good... I'm so enjoying this show.  

Pallanguzhi: I hope it is okay we are hijacking this thread to discuss MK. What to do yaar, less comments on AK smiley4

AK 

im only watching for Vikram... only his scenes...rest skipped out....

for a change Koteeswari character is tamil s too good than other languages... she s soo goood...

i agree... Yuva - Krithi have good chemistry.... waiting for Yuva to knw the truth f consignment missing problem... n sue that evil mother n son -_-

MK

today's epsd..... dammnnn im in lov with way Vik looks at Vedha smiley42smiley42smiley42.... he s already in lov with her.... waiting for more f their scenes... 

today i got laughing on shopping sequence...

then Vedha waking up.... all looking at her like an alien smiley37smiley37

also night scene.... hw Vik stayed near her smiley42

Nichuss thumbnail

can u change the topic name as Star Vijay Tamil Serials 

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

can u change the topic name as Star Vijay Tamil Serials 

Done Nisha and Cosmo smiley20

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 8 months ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pallanguzhi: I hope it is okay we are hijacking this thread to discuss MK. What to do yaar, less comments on AK smiley4

Onnum prachanai illai Cosmo.. I too was not catching up with AK .. just saw Gautham getting his desserts today. smiley32 Luckily Suriya believed Maha and Vijay.

mpks1 thumbnail

Modhalum Kadhalum paaka arambichiruken. Aana ippo slowva pogudhu. Romba izhukaama irundha sari dhaan. 

Nalini oda character thaan ennakku puriyalai, villiyaga irukara maafhiri irukku, nallabadiyaga irukara maafhiri irukku😂 Vikram oda sisterum🤔

Aha Kalyanam, oru episode kooda innum paarlala.

Bharathi Kannama mudinju kizhakku vasal aarambichadhe periya vishayam.

Pandian Storeskkum seekiram end card podanam pa.  Its going to be almost 5 years, we have seen everything 😂

Edited by mpks1 - 8 months ago
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mpks1

Modhalum Kadhalum paaka arambichiruken. Aana ippo slowva pogudhu. Romba izhukaama irundha sari dhaan. 

Nalini ofa character thaan ennakku puriyalai, villiyaga irukara maafhiri irukku, nallabadiyaga irukara maafhiri irukku😂 Vikram oda sisterum🤔

Aha Kalyanam, oru episode kooda innum paarlala.

Bharathi Kannama mudinju kizhakku vasal aarambichadhe periya vishayam.

Pandian Storeskkum seekiram end card podanam pa.  Its going to be almost 5 years, we have seen everything 😂

MK is good, do watch, I started with the latest episodes and now parallel-watching with the older ones. 
BK mudinjadhe, adhu podhum! 
PS le inno evlo paakavendiyadhu, electricity bill, water bill, house maintenance bill, etc smiley36

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail

MK - Why was Vedha so rude to Vikram? She saw the family was forcing him to ask what she wanted and whether she was comfortable or not. 

After the wedding, I thought both of them had softened up. But she is Vedha na, marpadiyum murungai marama yerita! smiley36

Modhalam okay okay, where is the kaadhal? smiley37

Nichuss thumbnail

MK - Why was Vedha so rude to Vikram? She saw the family was forcing him to ask what she wanted and whether she was comfortable or not. 

After the wedding, I thought both of them had softened up. But she is Vedha na, marpadiyum murungai marama yerita! smiley36

Modhalam okay okay, where is the kaadhal? smiley37

even im angry with Vedha,... she clearly knws its his family forcing him....

but thr s some change in Viks... tats sure.... lets see how Vedha starts softening....

in MK frm starting... i lov the way Viks luks at Vedha,,,,, even in this no wife.. no love.... he luks like ths means....

hw it will b aftr Kadhal smiley43smiley42

Nichuss thumbnail

in AK finally Gowtham got beaten up by Surya..

but i guess he will come out clean in ths allegation....

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

in AK finally Gowtham got beaten up by Surya..

but i guess he will come out clean in ths allegation....

Innum oru naalu adi potirkanum smiley36

Avanum, avan thirutu muzhiyum..smiley7 Aishwarya is apt for him but they both should be far away from Surya-Maha