Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Deepika plays it safe and goes with very classic looks. On the other hand, I like Sonam because she goes bold with fashion and takes risks with her looks. Some have failed, but she edges ahead because of her willingness to try things.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

gosh! after such a long time I have come across someone who has the same thoughts as me. Shilpa was my fav. and I had stopped watching the show the day she left. I watched a few episodes when she came back as Dr. Shilpa and found Jen's Riddhima to be really mean.

Last year, Pankit, the actor who played Atul told that Riddhima's character changed with every new actress, so maybe, there a lot of people lost connect with the character.

I found Shilpa's chemistry with Karan the most sizzling too, she was quite good as the sweet and naive Riddhima. Sukirti was good too but she was relatively new at that time, so her acting wasn't that great or anything, but still she managed to look innocent, sweet and in- character. But with Jenny, Riddhima looked completely different!!
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

I found Shilpa's chemistry with Karan the most sizzling too, she was quite good as the sweet and naive Riddhima. Sukirti was good too but she was relatively new at that time, so her acting wasn't that great or anything, but still she managed to look innocent, sweet and in- character. But with Jenny, Riddhima looked completely different!!

because of this I think that India should adopt the format of having seasons. Lock a character for a 1-2 seasons, wind their story up in that time frame. This will not only eliminate unnecessary plots but also will also help with the quality of the stories

1194442 thumbnail

Having to pick between a rock and a hard surface was never easy and it still isn't! 😆 One just mindlessly slips in and out of whatever's assigned to her and the other is a self-proclaimed fashion eye-con. But I guess Sonam deserves some credit for at least trying, as much as I dislike her motormouth and the highhandedness.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

because of this I think that India should adopt the format of having seasons. Lock a character for a 1-2 seasons, wind their story up in that time frame. This will not only eliminate unnecessary plots but also will also help with the quality of the stories

I agree. I am sorry but Indian serials are trash.There was a time when quality was preferred over quantity and TRP wasn't everything. But now, all they care about is producing nth number of episodes in a fixed amount of time, without any logic and plot, storylines suck, episodes are dragged like anything, and the serials literally go on for years, I mean wtf!! How do people watch such garbage. I am glad a lot of people, specifically the younger generation has moved onto web series and are watching better content.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Having to pick between a rock and a hard surface was never easy and it still isn't! 😆 One just mindlessly slips in and out of whatever's assigned to her and the other is a self-proclaimed fashion eye-con. But I guess Sonam deserves some credit for at least trying, as much as I dislike her motormouth and the highhandedness.

IKR.How is Sonam labelled a fashion icon is beyond my comprehension or may be I don't know much about fashion to begin with. As much as I have seen, the lass literally wears clownish clothes at those events and is hailed for her looks. I mean it's okay to experiment with your clothing style and all but what has happened to bollywood actresses' fashion sense these days, all of them seem to be in a cut throat competition with each other about who is the worst dressed . I miss the time when actresses used to wear classy yet decent clothes and were known more for their acting and work rather than these stupid fashion trends and stuff.
Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I agree. I am sorry but Indian serials are trash.There was a time when quality was preferred over quantity and TRP wasn't everything. But now, all they care about is producing nth number of episodes in a fixed amount of time, without any logic and plot, storylines suck, episodes are dragged like anything, and the serials literally go on for years, I mean wtf!! How do people watch such garbage. I am glad a lot of people, specifically the younger generation has moved onto web series and are watching better content.

I agree. I haven’t watched a single serial till it’s end. And only serials I have watched for 2-4 months are either DMG or KYY. I don’t really understand the concept of daily soaps on Indian television.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

kaisi yeh yaariaan on mtv