Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: naaznin

But why promoting it in Olympics. Ppl who r LGBTQ should get their rights but this doesn't mean that everything should revolve around them. Olympics is for promoting sports not homosexuality.

Why not ? Everything that is political should be or allowed to be promoted at public events. There should be no restrictions to fight for one’s right (the only restriction should be that fight shouldn’t affect others’ rights)

Nothing to do with Kangna or anyone else........but I also want sex to stay within the bedroom......I hate kissing and sexual scenes in the movies and OTT shows...one of the reasons.....I prefer Pakistani dramas over the sex and violence filled OTT Indian shows like Mirzapur.....smiley11

Having said that....Homophobia is real....transphobia is real....and needs to be stood for on big platforms like Olympics and Oscars....smiley20

Standing for the rights of the LGBTQ community has no relationship with bringing the damn sex scenes out of the bedroom..

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

The French have a culture and history of mocking and satirizing any religious symbol. They just don't take it as seriously as the rest of the world.

Like I said, the act was very on brand for France. Every country has their own definition of what can be considered offensive , what might be a line in the sand for us might not be for the next country 💁‍♀️

The only disturbing part was having kids in that performance.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am not sure if she is talking sense or not but who the heck includes child in a sexualized theme or, whatever the heck was happening there. That's some next level pathetic act by organisers.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SakZ

Why not ? Everything that is political should be or allowed to be promoted at public events. There should be no restrictions to fight for one’s right (the only restriction should be that fight shouldn’t affect others’ rights)

Every public event is held for different reason. Ppl r watching Olympics to enjoy sports not to see drag queens making fun of religion. Also why they r making fun of Christianity n including child in their act.

In name of fighting for their rights they can't do anything they like.

Edited by naaznin - 1 months ago
SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaznin

Every public event is held for different reason. Ppl r watching Olympics to enjoy sports not to see drag queens making fun of religion. Also why they r making fun of Christianity n including child in their act.

In name of fighting for their rights they can't do anything they like.

that is a different thing. I am only talking about fighting for rights.
every public event is held for different reason - So what public event are you suggesting for protests against something or promotion of human rights etc?

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SakZ

that is a different thing. I am only talking about fighting for rights.
every public event is held for different reason - So what public event are you suggesting for protests against something or promotion of human rights etc?

They can hold protests or organize events, seminars for these causes. I have seen some videos of LGBTQ ppl doing twerking in school in name of awareness.

https://youtu.be/1UIZ8PwCKFg?si=EeGBkPq7dfG0n_4d

Fighting for rights is fine but it's very important to draw boundaries as children to r watching Olympics

Edited by naaznin - 1 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Nothing to do with Kangna or anyone else........but I also want sex to stay within the bedroom......I hate kissing and sexual scenes in the movies and OTT shows...one of the reasons.....I prefer Pakistani dramas over the sex and violence filled OTT Indian shows like Mirzapur.....smiley11

Having said that....Homophobia is real....transphobia is real....and needs to be stood for on big platforms like Olympics and Oscars....smiley20

Standing for the rights of the LGBTQ community has no relationship with bringing the damn sex scenes out of the bedroom..

Same here, and might be the same with lot of people on and off, but we gotta admit there are hell lot of people who believe in expressing it outside. And if one asks me to choose random violent things that I witness in India between 2 people on many things (e.g. isne isko dhakka maar diya, iski car ne uske bike ko thok diya etc. etc.), I prefer random kissing in Paris. Actually to be honest, I love both, both are appealing to me. smiley36

I participate in every place/city’s official Pride Parade that happens in June/July if I am living in that city. There are lots of awareness prog that I am part of. And trust me, the only thing that they want is acceptance in the normal society. It breaks my heart to see for such great section of people in our society, the biggest struggle in their life is to express their love. smiley28 People who aint in that situation won’t get it really. KJo is one good example (I know people hate him, fair enough) that despite money, fame and everything, being a hardcore romantic, expressive and flaunting kinda personality that he is, he never gets to express his love openly about his partner or cannot flaunt about them.

Anyways. Great to see people coming out to support Homosexuality more often than not instead of the usual mocking. Blasphemy is still a debated and less priority topic for me (though it’s personally important to me), because it’s not a ‘necessity’. It can wait to find its acceptance.