Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

At least a part of his not-nice side. Why one can't say "no" to him? One can. I know it, I experienced it. Did one say to him that it could put people in danger? I'm really interested to know more about this visit.

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

At least a part of his not-nice side. Why one can't say "no" to him? One can. I know it, I experienced it. Did one say to him that it could put people in danger? I'm really interested to know more about this visit.

Company's event?

Clochette thumbnail

I don't know enough to really comment on that...maybe it's an Indian thing and me being from Germany it may be a reason for him to oblige (or me not having inhibitions to say "please, no" - with giving a reason why).

Do you mean RedChillies with "company event"?

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bruh has a little kid. Bruh needs to quit for AbRam's sake at the very least.

Plus y'all. Smoking around people is horrid behaviour and no one enforces that 200 rupees fine either.

Our AQI ratings are so bad that we all are smoking in just by breathing in city air looool.

1179250 thumbnail

I don't know enough to really comment on that...maybe it's an Indian thing and me being from Germany it may be a reason for him to oblige (or me not having inhibitions to say "please, no" - with giving a reason why).

Do you mean RedChillies with "company event"?

You said you wanted to know more about event, what event were you implying?

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Plus y'all. Smoking around people is horrid behaviour and no one enforces that 200 rupees fine either.

Our AQI ratings are so bad that we all are smoking in just by breathing in city air looool.

Duniyaa bhar ka facility they have still resort to this

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

You said you wanted to know more about event, what event were you implying?

Oh, I wasn't implying anything...I ask out of curiosity what kind of event you meant with "company's event".

1179250 thumbnail

Oh, I wasn't implying anything...I ask out of curiosity what kind of event you meant with "company's event".

I was an intern in marketing division of a brand he is brand ambassador of, we had a launch event where I was on stage duty and all fire safety sprinklers were turned off because he wanted to smoke indoors

People can't say no to him because he is very rude and throws tantrums when someone below him doesn't let him do what he wants to do

Why would anyone put their job in jeopardy?

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

City air isn't only cigarette smoke (smog)...I think in closed rooms, one shouldn't smoke. In the picture, it seems to me that it is outside, either just before going to the event/meeting (or whatever) or waiting for the car. But it was so crowded that it was like closed.

What I find really strange is, that SRK doesn't smell like a smoker, neither do the rooms smell like a smoker's rooms.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

King ka phoonka hua dhuan oxygen phenkta hai.