Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Even if Ranbir is a good father. Is he doing something special? Most fathers aim to be good ones? Why is it considered something so amazing and extra for Ranbir?

This is a new obsession. Lets reward fathers who do the bare minimum, their actual job as a parent -only because previous generations left it all on the women. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Even if Ranbir is a good father. Is he doing something special? Most fathers aim to be good ones? Why is it considered something so amazing and extra for Ranbir?

Because once you as the public is convinced that he is the greatest father ever you will forget about his alcohol and drug and cheating and disrespecting his wife issues.  

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I will not be surprised if filmfare gives Ranbir best father category award for 2024.smiley36

Jokes aside, there are normal things every father should do. 

smiley37Not many guys know on style esp womens/girls/kids and the Kapoor lad surely doesn’t.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's not Ranbir's fault that Alia tells those things...it's  h e r  need to paint a certain picture, not his, I think.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Also - can we work on his own style first? He isn't exactly a fashion icon himself. 

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Raha’s fashion?? Isn’t that like a one year old child?? Alia with her weird obsession to show the world what a great father Ranbir is always says the weirdest thing possible. 

I guess u dont have kids.

Parents do put together clothes before any occasions for their kids or even simple going out so they look good ,matching things or mix n match...its one of the pleasures. 

N the way Raha kissed her father..u can make out what a gr88 dad he is n spends lot of time with her.

Just cos u hate a star,let's not criticize every damn thing.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: veenab

N the way Raha kissed her father..u can make out what a gr88 dad he is n spends lot of time with her.

That means nothing. All babies do that with both parents. It doesn’t make you a great dad smiley36

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veenab

I guess u dont have kids.

Parents do put together clothes before any occasions for their kids or even simple going out so they look good ,matching things or mix n match...its one of the pleasures. 

Just cos u hate a star,let's not criticize every damn thing.

It's one thing to take pleasure in dressing your kid up in cute matching outfits /mittens /caps and another to be conscious of their 'fashion'.  Maybe that's not what she meant but quite a strange way to put it.  Let's get our kid something nice and pretty to wear vs I hope our kid looks trendy.  

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It sounds like Alia is trying to convince herself he's a great parent.