Alia Bhatt: Ranbir Kapoor is very specific about Raha's fashion

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 12 days ago

“One of the things I'm most surprised by… not surprised by, but maybe I didn't see to it, is how specific Ranbir is about Raha's fashion choices. I have to go and ask him, ‘Ranbir, what should Raha wear for this thing today?’ He'll come and rummage into the wardrobe and he'll put it together and get so involved deeply even into that. When you'd think I'd be the one doing that, I'd be like, ‘No no, leave it up to him. He’ll do a great job.'”

Alia Bhatt reveals Ranbir Kapoor is very ‘specific’ about Raha's fashion choices | Bollywood - Hindustan Times 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Raha’s fashion?? Isn’t that like a one year old child?? Alia with her weird obsession to show the world what a great father Ranbir is always says the weirdest thing possible. 

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What nonsense.  Why would any parent 'put together' an ensemble for a toddler ? I doubt he does that, she's clearly making it up but why ?!  Raha's fashion.  I remember stealing my mother's lipstick when I was 14 and when I was caught she dished one hell of a lecture.  " You're not old enough to be wearing that " .  No heels until you're 16. 

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

' Raha' is awfully similar to RaGa.It sounds like her real name is Raveena Handoo or something and it has been shortened to RaHa

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

OH OH!!   She’s talking again.  Someone alert Ranbir’s PR smiley36smiley36

https://giphy.com/gifs/teachersseries-tv-land-teacher-3oEdU8vAfeLZnvTmve 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

She’s clearly on another mission to try and present Ranbir as a great involved father, and to show case that they’re an ideal picture perfect family.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8eQe-HtJOP/

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh, I'm almost sure that Ranbir is great with Raha...

What I find far more interesting is that she tells twice that Raha "walks into the room and wakes us up.”

Hadn't there been rumours that they live in separate flats?

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

uski beti, uski marzi

saanu kee ?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even if Ranbir is a good father, is he doing something special? Most fathers aim to be good ones? Why is it considered something so amazing and extra for Ranbir?

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 10 days ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Raha’s fashion?? Isn’t that like a one year old child?? Alia with her weird obsession to show the world what a great father Ranbir is always says the weirdest thing possible. 

This reminds me of Rachel's sister being a baby stylist 😭

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 9 days ago