Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

That means nothing. All babies do that with both parents. It doesn’t make you a great dad smiley36

No. Actually it's opposite..if u dont spend time enough..babies refuse to be carried by you. 

Kids r different..kids sometimes prefer ppl who buy them stuff..u dont discipline them etc.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

That means nothing. All babies do that with both parents. It doesn’t make you a great dad smiley36

Kids tend to be ok with people they see on a regular basis, but yeah, you don't become a great parent for doing bare minimum... Spending time with you kid is in the job description

Men getting away with doing the slightest bit (as usual)🙄

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm isnt she the one who started children clothing line after Raha? Whats the obsession with trying to prove Ranbir is a god's gift to them? 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

No, even small kids  c a n  show different reactions to the parents - especially if both parents are present...

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Parents pick out kids' clothes all the time. Usme special kya hai.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: veenab

I guess u dont have kids.

Parents do put together clothes before any occasions for their kids or even simple going out so they look good ,matching things or mix n match...its one of the pleasures. 

N the way Raha kissed her father..u can make out what a gr88 dad he is n spends lot of time with her.

Just cos u hate a star,let's not criticize every damn thing.

I said absolutely nothing about any of the things you’re yapping about. I talked about her weird wording “Raha’s fashion” when talking about her one year old child. Alia has an obsession with proving RK to be the best thing since sliced bread which causes her foot in mouth syndrome. She says the weirdest things when she tries to paint her husband as the best thing to ever grace the earth. Get over it 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: veenab

I guess u dont have kids.

Parents do put together clothes before any occasions for their kids or even simple going out so they look good ,matching things or mix n match...its one of the pleasures. 

N the way Raha kissed her father..u can make out what a gr88 dad he is n spends lot of time with her.

Just cos u hate a star,let's not criticize every damn thing.

I have never known a one year old who would kiss anyone without being prompted.  More than likely Ranbir subtly asked her for that kiss and she gave it and the paparazzi caught it.  

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbir loves me

Ranbir has stopped eating chicken 

Ranbir picks Raha's clothes. 

Blablablabla Alalalalala Hmmmmmmmm

Edited by JackSparrowcraz - 11 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Clochette

No, even small kids  c a n  show different reactions to the parents - especially if both parents are present...

I’m not talking about kids but babies, both are different.Most babies who have normal fathers do give them love too. Ranbir is not the first one in the world. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Okay...babies...yet it was about Raha/Ranbir/Alia...and Raha isn't a baby anymore...smiley1