Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Equine

😆. May be he agreed to all of their terms on the divorce settlements and didn’t fight for anything. I didn’t even know that Kalki is his ex-wife..... wow. I hold her opinion in much higher regard than any Tapsees or Sonam’s. Kalki , as far as I have seen, is a very principled and opinionated woman and would not have supported him if Anurag is an sexual predator.

Kashyap was penniless when he divorced Aarti.. She ran the house.. He was stable by the time he married Kalki

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

During BV, Ranbir said Kashyap's crew treats Kashyap like fans do.

Edited by GumGum - 4 years ago
Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

Kashyap was penniless when he divorced Aarti.. She ran the house.. He was stable by the time he married Kalki

I think Kashyap is a mess in many ways but newcomers, up and coming filmmakers and actresses in particular speak very well of him and how respectful he is to everyone on his set.

I remember Saiyami Kher revealing many months ago in an interview before any of this, that when she first met him, he asked her to come over to her place for an interview, but he told her that I live with my parents and a female assistant will be there so please dont worry about safety and did his best to make her feel secure.

So I think both the exes realise that he's a flawed person who is relentlessly kind in his actions towards others and esply his "inferiors" on set?

As for the allegations, if there is one thing I learnt from SSR's case, it is not to believe Me Too allegations blindly. Let her pursue it and the truth come out. But I will not form an opinion about this and ruin someone's life without an investigation.

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

I think Kashyap is a mess in many ways but newcomers, up and coming filmmakers and actresses in particular speak very well of him and how respectful he is to everyone on his set.

I remember Saiyami Kher revealing many months ago in an interview before any of this, that when she first met him, he asked her to come over to her place for an interview, but he told her that I live with my parents and a female assistant will be there so please dont worry about safety and did his best to make her feel secure.

So I think both the exes realise that he's a flawed person who is relentlessly kind in his actions towards others and esply his "inferiors" on set?

As for the allegations, if there is one thing I learnt from SSR's case, it is not to believe Me Too allegations blindly. Let her pursue it and the truth come out. But I will not form an opinion about this and ruin someone's life without an investigation.

RGV is also the same . He has many flaws and a motor mouth. But, every female who worked with him has only praises for him and say that they feel respected . They said they feel home like safety in his sets. This is from what I’ve seen in the interviews of the Tollywood actresses and the female technicians.

Sashay01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

RGV is also the same . He has many flaws and a motor mouth. But, every female who worked with him has only praises for him and say that they feel respected . They said they feel home like safety in his sets. This is from what I’ve seen in the interviews of the Tollywood actresses and the female technicians.

RGV on Kashyap today :

https://twitter.com/RGVzoomin/status/1307952172189929472

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Anurag Kashyap always gave me creepy vibes. So even if an allegation is made against him, I won't be surprised if it's true. Don't know why whole Bollywood is trying to portray him as a saint.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You know know how men behave differently at work and at home. They may behave like good husband at home but lusty creep at work. Besidese Men do know who is weak and can be exploited. So they choose target accordingly. If these allegations are true, then punishment may not be possible but at least shaming can done.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

RGV speaks a lot of nonsense .. Boney was angry with him for speaking something sexual about Sri devi..

Some of his tweets are very weird.. Almost like that of a teenage boy's..

Radhika Apte's hot pic dekhke he commented that it was the hottest he had seen in 3 births.. Something like that.. She had worked with him in Raktha charitra ..she didn't react. Don't know the exact equations.. But usse bura nahi laga to hume kya padi hai but I find him creepy.. Don't know how he is on the sets.. Maybe he is a less refined version of Kushwant Singh whose comedy falls flat.. Can't comment unless one knows the personal equations between the tweeter and the subject but I find him scary

Kashyap doesn't tweet like that..he is different with buddies but doesn't make the partner of their friends uncomfortable..

Edited by Veni-Vidi-Vici - 4 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

I didn't realised they separated in 2014

Sashay01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

You know know how men behave differently at work and at home. They may behave like good husband at home but lusty creep at work. Besidese Men do know who is weak and can be exploited. So they choose target accordingly. If these allegations are true, then punishment may not be possible but at least shaming can done.

So we're back to shaming despite all the progress we made against false allegations and the havoc it caused for SSR?

If it's true, then let the investigation prove so. And you are right, people can be different in their personal and professional lives but predators usually have a pattern. And one woman comes out, there are usually a few others who chip in. Like Alok Nath- once Vinta Nanda spoke out about him so did Sandhya Mridul and many others. In Kashyap's case, all his actors and crew only speak of him with the highest regards. Crew members actually said on twitter that they are willing to take a beating for him but still stand by him, thats been their experience of working with him.

Baaki truth we dont know but kindly refrain from "shaming" anyone. We are not god nor are we the judiciary.

Edited by Sashay01 - 4 years ago