Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

As I've the advantage to not understand the nuances in Deepika's dialogue deliveries, I can focus on her acting...and honestly, one h a s to be a disliker to not being able to distinguish the different character-portrays she delivered - be it 'side' roles (better: cameos/guest appearances) or full-fledged ones.

To the topic title, I already commented.

Different strokes for different folks, Cło!

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Who is salty about Deepu now..her Besharam Rang and Jawan cameo is the only thing people remember from Pathaan and Jawaan respectively. Also she acted her part really well in Kalki. Fighter was the only one which was boring choice because she and HR dint click as a pair. But the movie was fine.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Who is salty about Deepu now..her Besharam Rang and Jawan cameo is the only thing people remember from Pathaan and Jawaan respectively. Also she acted her part really well in Kalki. Fighter was the only one which was boring choice because she and HR dint click as a pair. But the movie was fine.

People remember Jawan for Deepika Cameo? smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: forza

People remember Jawan for Deepika Cameo? smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

yes..I do..not for the pichka hua de-aged Azad ..when Deepu came so did hot Papa Vikram..so Deepu saved the day. Toh smiley9
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forza

Well Deepika has become a side actress now you see smiley8

She is the new cameo queen of our generation 😏

Edited by Surly_Devil - 6 days ago