Who else is active on reditt bolly blind gossip sub?

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Before few months came across this reditt sub(bollywood blinds N gossip) while searching for vintage gossip. Since then got completely addicted to it as ppl there share interesting posts and teas about celebs of diff era. Here is a link to it that sub.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Edited by Fluffyalexis - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1106373 thumbnail

F*ck off to reddit and don't ever comeback with your Sridevi obsession.

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 4 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Meeee!! I don’t reply there or anything but I read everything , I’m obsessed! It reminds me of how this forum had so much activity before the whole site makeover thing

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Are you serious😃 Most of the people who are active here are also active on reddit and on twitter. It’s not like the people on reddit are only active there. Funny part is when exactly the same comments appear on every platform.

1003197 thumbnail

Thanks for the link. I enjoy reading gossips.

Im still wondering what happen to Shivani Kapoor, a girl who claimed she was cousin of Karishma & Kareena long time ago, God knows what happened to her.

Also if anyone know if Farah kids are her own because they dont look like their parents at all.

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eboza

Are you serious😃 Most of the people who are active here are also active on reddit and on twitter. It’s not like the people on reddit are only active there. Funny part is when exactly the same comments appear on every platform.

Who are those "most ppl who are active in this forums"? Over 98% posts here don't cross more than 5 replies. So I don't get it. I shared this for ppl who might have never known about this gossip sub

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why would I be. I plant such gossips

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’ve obsessed about joining but Reddit seems hard to use for me.

HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I’ve obsessed about joining but Reddit seems hard to use for me.

Bhai, once you discover gems like https://www.reddit.com/r/JerkOffToDesiCelebs/, you'll learn Reddit too fast. It has App, so it is much easier than this site.

Both Bollywood and Blinds Subs have lot of fun discussions. If people from here are active there, they don't behave like how they behave there.

Now a days, loads of old gossip is posted there, rules aren't idiotic and Mod is annoying and controlling, it works for most of people there.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HaariBhai

Bhai, once you discover gems like https://www.reddit.com/r/JerkOffToDesiCelebs/, you'll learn Reddit too fast. It has App, so it is much easier than this site.

Both Bollywood and Blinds Subs have lot of fun discussions. If people from here are active there, they don't behave like how they behave there.

Now a days, loads of old gossip is posted there, rules aren't idiotic and Mod is annoying and controlling, it works for most of people there.

But I feel like if I do then I’ll leave from here. I can only dedicate my energy to one place

Also - Reddit has often stolen my topics from here so maybe it’s my time to claim my throne