Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It's so ungrateful to blame Suzzane. She stood by him whenever he needed her the most. He would be completely destroyed if Suzzane didn't support him. She saved him.

1134270 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Speculative topics are fine , it is bolly forum after all .. But you just tried to pass off a rumor as a factual statement .. To each his own .. I find this thread and the topic ( especially the way it has been phrased ) inappropriate .. But knowing your imagination , i will just let it slide .. 😆

Minty's imagination is that Kareena will leave Saif one day and HR-Kareena will reunite 🤣

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

So, you are saying Suzanne is the reason people believed Kangana ?

OK, i see where you are coming from but Suzanne stood up against Kangana .. Doesn't that count for anything ? ..

Baaki sab - HR health issues , wifely duties etc etc is just "wife shaming " IMO .. We may be even getting the timelines confused , did she leave HR during his health crisis ( i believe she left after he got better ) ? .. Whatever happened with HR after the divorce is on him , i think its unfair to blame Suzanne for that ..

M not blaming her..she may have had her own reasons..but she left during the crisis.

Of course her support to Hrithik during Kangana mattered..same with her support during his health crisis

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

M not blaming her..she may have had her own reasons..but she left during the crisis.

Of course her support to Hrithik during Kangana mattered..same with her support during his health crisis

But did she withdraw her support during his health crisis ? .. I doubt that .. Unless , you mean she should have remarried HR as soon as he started spiralling downwards ( mentally / emotionally / physically ) after the divorce - cuz thats just absurd ..

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

And HR has lots of frnds roflmao... Not even one person supported him that itself shows what a self centered n lier he is n suzzy is still with her even after the divorce she was always part of Gauri K, Sonali n other girls friends they supported her n still do... N HR got his ruined image back only after suzzy openly supported him n bashed kangu..

Actually sonali and Haiti etc distanced themselves from Susanne after the divorce. Gauri even ended her business association with Susanne. Susanne got so bitter that she was giving news portals interviews saying how she herself has chosen to stay away from fickle Bollywood circles.

It was only after 2016 when she was spotted with Sonali again with headlines like ice melting between friends. And gauri and kjo gang has only started inviting her again from last year.

As for hrithik support. Even before than Susanne sanjay khan and zayed khan were speaking out in his defence. Matlab ex wife's father and brother are supporting him.... Sanjay khan even this year has openly said he wishes for them to get back again and in his biography he is still pretending hrithik and Susanne are still married.

Susanne is not longer shooting down or refusing the re-marriage questions 😏 saying it's not in her hands

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It’s wrong to say all Hrithik fans either hate Suzi or love her. We are a mixed bag and I have mixed feelings too. She clearly was very important in his life and is his kid’s mother. On the other hand she took his help (and money) to start her own business. When she reached a place where she was a “celebrity designer” appearing on magazine covers with a business in Mumbai and one planned in Delhi, and a thriving social life on the party scene (in short when she probably thought she didn’t need him anymore) she ditched him without a backward glance. When the life she thought she’d have, didn’t pan out she gave open bitchy sound bytes about her former friends and even to an extent about Hrithik (jibes about raising kids single-handedly, blinds about everyone knew how hard she had worked at the marriage, etc).

Then of course came Kangana. His true friends never left him but they aren’t big celebrities so no one cared. His celebrity “friends” tried to stay neutral and he definitely suffered from lack of public support. Sussanne did help and everyone is grateful for that. But the way she’s done it is... interesting. She said they chatted but didn’t hang out and it was normal not to invite each other to birthday parties and tweeted “no reconciliation ever” then virtually overnight started implying they just might reconcile, glomming on to him at every opportunity, gushy instagrams, etc. So whatever made her unhappy enough to divorce..just disappeared? Meanwhile, she has a new Juhu apartment, new business deals winning awards, and is back in the Gauri social circle. It all just seems opportunistic and insincere to me. One might argue, she views the relationship as transactional. If so, I think he can do (and suspect he is doing) better than that with another woman more interested in him than his stardom. Hrithik once said in reference to his relationship with his ex “Relationships should be healthy, mutually beneficial and adding growth to both the parties.” I think Hrithik and Sussanne both know exactly what they have (and don’t have) together and are happy with it.

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

“In The Prophet, Kahlil Gibran talks about love being a temple that’s held up by two columns. If the columns become one, the temple will topple. The further apart they are, and the stronger they are, the bigger the temple of love. So you have to respect each other’s individuality. It’s vital to be self-sufficient in your emotional needs. So anything that comes from the other person is welcome, but you don’t demand it.”

https://www.gqindia.com/magazine-story/hrithik-roshan-opens-up-about-fatherhood-the-art-of-travel-and-more-exclusive-interview-gq-magazine-july-2019-cover-story/

I am one of the HR fans who is neutral about Sussanne.. I sorta like the relationship they seem to have right now, sunday lunch every two weeks with their kids and close friends.. 👏

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

But did she withdraw her support during his health crisis ? .. I doubt that .. Unless , you mean she should have remarried HR as soon as he started spiralling downwards ( mentally / emotionally / physically ) after the divorce - cuz thats just absurd ..

I believe she should never remarry Hrithik..they r happier this way..

She literally walked out of his house and asked for divorce during the health crisis..that wasn't supportive in any way.

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

I believe she should never remarry Hrithik..they r happier this way..

She literally walked out of his house and asked for divorce during the health crisis..that wasn't supportive in any way.

I doubt that .. If i remember correctly , divorce confirmation came from Hrithik after his surgery and recovery ..

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

She separated during the surgery recovery

He gave only one interview about that time and it was heart wrenching because he was too vulnerable and sick to even cry grieve and worry.

No wonder he has stayed single for as long as he has.. after that and kr he has probably been put off for a long long time.