Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Anushka already retired. Virat will retire in 4-5 yrs . If u aren't active nobody will care be it in India or UK .

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Copying Sonam smiley36

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Ok first of all football and cricket are structurally very different.

The example of Messi is a complete false equivalence. Club football is played all year round and they all migrate to different countries to play for different leagues . Footballers are mostly with their clubs and barely with the national team. Messi has literally spent his entire life in Barcelona since as a kid he got picked by talent scouts. He loves the sunny weather there. He hated living in Paris. Now he is in Miami coz he plays for Beckham's club there.

Yes it is Anushka Sharma's DRAMA when she so called wanted privacy of her girl but brought her to a stadium. Then again went on a rant blaming the broadcasters . Like excuse me ?? Interestingly never asked the spiritual baba to take down the youtube video which features her daughter and has millions of views.

And no one said it is acceptable. I brought the topic of footy fans coz the previous commentator highlighted only cricket fans. I meant to say this kind of sickness of threatening children is prevalent across sports.

Yeah it is VK's choice if he wants to leave India , but pretty sure there are many other reasons behind it .

Children of the rich and privileged will be fine anywhere in most countries.

Bruh, you brought in "BuT BaRça fANs gAVe dEATH THrEAts to A tOddlEr, Why Iz WyRhat overreacting?" Virat is not a footballer; football has no relevance in this conversation.

That is a false equivalency. And cricketers have also migrated for x number of reasons as well. Jofra Archer, Andy Flower, Marnus, Sir Sobers, Pataudi Sr., and Ranji say hi.

So she brought her kid to a stadium. Maybe it was a lapse of judgement, maybe she just wanted to share the moment with Virat and took her out in excitement. She, as the legal guardian of her toddler, still has the right to ask a for-profit organisation to not broadcast her minor child's pictures. You know no one can circulate your children's pictures without your consent because you brought them to a public place— especially for monetary gains? The legal guardians have to authorise that. This woman did not even do a pregnancy photoshoot with Akaay when that fetches a hell lot of money for actors.

And lol, Dhoni monetised on Ziva being popular like any thing and has shot ads with her for Oreo. Dunno how that is any more "GeNuiÑe paRenTiNg" than Virushka's supposed "DRaMa."

Rich kids are privileged and would not need to struggle for a lot of things us plebs face. That doesn't guarantee that they will not be and cannot be harmed by some weirdo who is sick enough to send threats to a baby. It is absolutely the parents' responsibility to ensure that they do not get harmed. Paris Hilton, Drew Barrymore, Rekha all were hurt by creeps despite being nepos.

I dunno why "take threats against minor kids lightly because bahut paisa hai tere pass vrooo" is a thought that is even being entertained.

And the fact remains; people can and have, throughout history, migrated for various reasons and will continue to do so. It is not even remotely pathbreaking to warrant this much emotional discussion— least of all on this platform with high number of white-collar NRIs. They would get better air-quality there is as valid a reason as Satya Nadela going to Silicon Valley or something lol.

Edited by Blueeeee - 2 months ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Saanu ki. MRF Tire aur Lux ke pakau ad na banaye sirf.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

We have summer now...it may be more pleasant to live in London at this time of the year. Why even think that they will settle permanently...did they hint to it???

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Yes it is Anushka Sharma's DRAMA when she so called wanted privacy of her girl but brought her to a stadium. Then again went on a rant blaming the broadcasters . Like excuse me ?? Interestingly never asked the spiritual baba to take down the youtube video which features her daughter and has millions of views.

She’s such a fake person
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Good riddance!

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Even if they move to the moon, I’ll sleep just fine.

I can never erase the memory of Anushka’s Golden Kela-worthy display of fake outrage, where she bullied a random guy in the middle of road for daring to litter.

And cuz that wasn’t absurd enough, Kohli recorded the whole charade on his phone and posted it online to advertise their heroic stunt.

Since then, these two have reeked of something off to me.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Even if they move to the moon, I’ll sleep just fine.

I can never erase the memory of Anushka’s Golden Kela-worthy display of fake outrage, where she bullied a random guy in the middle of road for daring to litter.

And cuz that wasn’t absurd enough, Kohli recorded the whole charade on his phone and posted it online to advertise their heroic stunt.

Since then, these two have reeked of something off to me.

Okay lmao. Fùck Anushka but why is the absolute lack of civic sense being normalised and victimised no less?

If you can afford a live in Mumbai and own a car, you should be able to use a dustbin to dispose of your trash. 🤣

Irrespective of how problematic it to shame some rando on the internet, people should absolutely be called out for littering. Istg Indian upper class is the most entitled bunch of folks who whine about high tax rates being used for welfare schemes, and then follow zero civic courtesy on public infrastructure.

Edited by Blueeeee - 2 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

We will have to somehow figure out how to breathe without her self righteous presence throwing light on our existence. :(