Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

I think that’s also Anushka there with them. Good for them. They’ll never be able to roam around like this in Mumbai.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Who is Akay Kohli ? Did they have another kid ?

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Even if they move to the moon, I’ll sleep just fine.

I can never erase the memory of Anushka’s Golden Kela-worthy display of fake outrage, where she bullied a random guy in the middle of road for daring to litter.

And cuz that wasn’t absurd enough, Kohli recorded the whole charade on his phone and posted it online to advertise their heroic stunt.

Since then, these two have reeked of something off to me.

Wow, never knew of this! And then this couple cries of privacy and all that BS!
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

The socioeconomic status of the person littering doesn't matter, does it?

I wasn't excusing or normalizing littering. Genuinely addressing a problem plaguing the city is admirable. But using it as a stage for your own moral grandstanding to boost your public image, and then posting your fake outrage online pretending to be a vigilante? Nope, not buying that.

Littering is wrong, but their exaggerated and phony outrage was even more repulsive than the littering itself.

Yes I would say it does matter. The socioeconomic status of the person does matter. A person who is labouring the entire day or getting all their energy sapped in a local can still be understood when they do not walk or travel with their trash to the nearesr dustbin. A rich entitled brat who can afford an AC car anywhere in India let alone its costliest city littering is downright disgusting.

What do you think is the acceptable mode of outrage against littering from a dude who had a glove compartment, a cup holster, literally anywhere in his car to dispose his trash? A whatsapp good morning meme from 5th grade teacher? Lmao what? Are fifth grade teacher even allowed to tell their students about littering, climate change, importance of waste disposal anymore? Lol.

I said shaming people on the internet is bad and downright problematic. Sorry, if I cannot figure out some elusive, ephemeral way to talk about trash disposal between two group of people who live better than 95% of us plebs lol

Edited by Blueeeee - 1 months ago
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

kisi punjabi gaav mei settle hojaathe, noone would recognise,

they want luxury, they want money from the fame, but dont want fame......smiley39