Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Qué chulo! You are not Indian? Or an Indian born there ? Sorry for the personal question.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

May be they want their kids to live freely like them in childhood..and current paparazzi culture is actually annoying.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naaznin

May be they want their kids to live freely like them in childhood..and current paparazzi culture is actually annoying.

Thissmiley27

media now openly taking backside picture of a woman and say guess who it is? Some actresses told the media person not to do it. This is crossing a line. And they start false rumors, blinds and etc. I feel Bollywood is more about attention seeking and power place to be. Not sure if Anushka was invited but she never attended any Ambani events. I think she is just fed up with everything and you can also see how fed up Virat is also now. He use to be a chilled out and happy guy but now he is also very irritated by the media. How Anushka said how uncomfortable Karan made her feel, she mentioned about sexual harassment in kwk episode and in response Karan was laughing. I hope Anushka is getting therapy. She has everything that a woman can dream of. I wish her a happy and blessed life but she is turning a bit of Jaya Bachchan.

moving far away from Bollywood will be a better idea. As they cannot evenGo outside or else media will follow them.

1169813 thumbnail

Why would you ask for a photo of someone minding their business during their private time? I don’t get people like you, it’s so rude if they are not attending a work related event.

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Qué chulo! You are not Indian? Or an Indian born there ? Sorry for the personal question.

I'm Karrantzana half Basque with Extremeña and some Catalan blood. It's like..Being half Punjabi, Marathi with some Bengali blood. I am a mix of different peoples from Iberia 😆

Edited by Dirdam - 2 months ago
YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Me with my Club is everything for us.

HD-wallpaper-athletic-club-bilbao-thumbnail.jpg

I always found it fascinating that Athletic club only selects players born in Basque county to represent them. Aymeric Laporte who is French got into Spanish team because of Basque county rule.
Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

I always found it fascinating that Athletic club only selects players born in Basque county to represent them. Aymeric Laporte who is French got into Spanish team because of Basque county rule.

Aymeric is an exception he is not Basque he is Aquitanian but played for a Basque Club since childhood and enter in the philosophy but so many people complained the same thing now with Djalo..

We are one of the best Cantera teams in the world of football right now in the National team we have 5 players and former Athletic players: Laporte, Vivian, Nico, Unai Simón,Remiro and De la Fuente so we are very proud and we also produce the best goalkeepers in the world since Iribar to Unai.

Edited by Dirdam - 2 months ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Are rich and can afford a great life in a first world country.

But let's call it privacy smiley1

Also, it's NOT difficult to keep your kids out of paparazzi glare.

Anushka can learn from her mentor.

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Aymeric is an exception he is not Basque he is Aquitanian but played for a Basque Club since childhood and enter in the philosophy but so many people complained the same thing now with Djalo..

We are one of the best Cantera teams in the world of football right now in the National team we have 5 players and former Athletic players: Laporte, Vivian, Nico, Unai Simón,Remiro and De la Fuente so we are very proud and we also produce the best goalkeepers in the world since Iribar to Unai.

nico has been so good In euros, expecting him to ball against England. Will be close game because luck (and referees) are on England's side lol
Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

nico has been so good In euros, expecting him to ball against England. Will be close game because luck (and referees) are on England's side lol

The pirates are never going to play fair but I believe in this team smiley36