Are Virat/Anushka leaving India permanently?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Let them leave who cares

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Anushka is not working anyway

They like to be away from the paparazzi

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

If virat thinks he can walk being unnoticed on streets of london..he is clearly mistaken..he is a global star..

May be Montreal is a better fit for them

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kab ka chale bhi gaye abhi sirf advertising karne bharat aate hai

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cougarTown

If virat thinks he can walk being unnoticed on streets of london..he is clearly mistaken..he is a global star..

Even if he is recognised in London, he wont be mobbed there.

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Nobody plays Cricket in Europe the only ones who may know him are some Indians or Pakistanis same if he goes to America.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It seems they are living in London now, I guess they have their reasons of being there

farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I feel they moved long back. Last 2-3 years, they spent every holiday there. There was some post by Anushka thanking Sonam for hooking her up with her local hairstylist. That was before Sonam was pregnant. Then there would be posts with relatives and Vamika having playdates in and around London. And you don't just have a baby in a foreign land with another small one at home. You'd only do that if you have your home turf and family support.

I live in London. Around Christmas during shopping, I have seen from ITV stars to Shilpa Shetty, KKK, Ananya Pande and more in Green Street and various Westfields. Only asked for a selfie from Shilpa cos we were the only ones around in Harrods during an early morning mini blizzard. Native Londoners would frown at you if you even mistakenly bump on them, let alone go up to asking someone minding their business and asking them for selfies. So, if they want that kind of privacy, London is quite ideal for them.

Last week, during lunch hour, I saw 6-7 tweeners running towards St. James Park cos apparently DeepVeer were taking a walk there. and even I frowned on them, are they gonna hound a pregnant lady? 10 minutes later they walked past me talking among themselves that DP was glowing, Ranveer was effusive etc. And for their trouble, the tweeners offered to get DeepVeer a drink if they wanted and they politely declined. That was about it. No mobbing or anything.

Edited by farah53 - 2 months ago