Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Isn’t cricket a big deal in England too? And given that London also has a significant desi population they may not have the privacy they think they’ll have. A suburban American midwestern town might be a better option.

When he was in his break, when Akaay was about to be born he took Vamika out in London and someone clicked their pic and posted on Reddit. If they can spot Kat and Vicky and take videos of them then Virat and Anushka ka will also be taken.
MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

M sorry but I donot understand these two at times.I love them as a couple but their “oh we don’t want limelight” shit is annoying.Virat loves limelight why else would he do all those antics on the field.Video calling from the field with all those actions.He can easily go to the room and then call his family if they’re such private people.Trying every bit to show off his “oh I am the best husband and best father” thing and then saying we don’t like limelight.

But if it’s for their kids then it’s absolutely fine and understandable.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Good choice 👍

It is important to give a safe environment to the children smiley14

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

They’re parents now. Their main priority is those two children they’ve chosen to bring into the world. And realistically, if raised in India, those kids will always bear the burden of their father’s fame in everything they do; school and socializing, parties and teenage years and just moving around the city, and then college and career choices … but away from India they’ll more than likely just be two privileged rich kids who will have a fair emotional shot at life, for lack of a better phrasing 🤷🏽‍♀️

And let’s be honest, cricket fans have been unbelievably cruel, and just criminally nasty towards Anushka and her daughter every time the team lost a match. Their daughter received rape threats once. Try and wrap your mind around that.

As cruel and weird this sounds , football fans are the same across the globe . A while back, Barcelona fans gave death threats to the newly born baby of their player named Cancelo. Nasty things have been hurled at Dhoni's daughter here, Hardik's son, Rohit's daughter. Sports fans have made death threats and rape threats so common, its just so inexplicably sad.

Dhoni and his family somehow have been unfazed by all this. Dhoni never went out of his way to hide his daughter's face and do drama around it. Their home base is still India and I do not see that changing.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

They’re parents now. Their main priority is those two children they’ve chosen to bring into the world. And realistically, if raised in India, those kids will always bear the burden of their father’s fame in everything they do; school and socializing, parties and teenage years and just moving around the city, and then college and career choices … but away from India they’ll more than likely just be two privileged rich kids who will have a fair emotional shot at life, for lack of a better phrasing 🤷🏽‍♀️

And let’s be honest, cricket fans have been unbelievably cruel, and just criminally nasty towards Anushka and her daughter every time the team lost a match. Their daughter received rape threats once. Try and wrap your mind around that.

There are nasty fans everywhere. Virat is not the first ever major celebrity to belong to India. SRK and Salman live in India only. Sachin, Dhoni too. They get threats too, every now and then. It takes a phone and internet connection these days to make a threat. They seem to be managing fine.

While I am not denying the treatment from some deranged fans, I dont think security was the only reason they shifted base. As I said, Europe's living standards are high and they chose to live in a first world country because why not? They are loaded!

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

As cruel and weird this sounds , football fans are the same across the globe . A while back, Barcelona fans gave death threats to the newly born baby of their player named Cancelo. Nasty things have been hurled at Dhoni's daughter here, Hardik's son, Rohit's daughter. Sports fans have made death threats and rape threats so common, its just so inexplicably sad.

Dhoni and his family somehow have been unfazed by all this. Dhoni never went out of his way to hide his daughter's face and do drama around it. Their home base is still India and I do not see that changing.

??? The point being? Barça's foremost club-legends are from Argentina. Messi very much owes his career to the the money Barça put in him from a very young age. He now lives in Miami. No one is shaming him for migrating anywhere lol just because he won the world cup for ARG and got fame at Barça. Migration is literally one of the first things human beings did. All this indignant discussions when all homo sapien sapiens migrated out of Africa. Lol

That said, just because football fans do something doesn't make it acceptable for a toddler to be getting rape threats over another stupid sports. Rohit and Virat are different people, they are allowed to have different approaches to parenting. And if you think protecting children's privacy over the internet is "drama for attention" then you haven't read how many celebs' children have been cyberstalked by weirdo deviants. Just google nicklodeon docu or Britney.

Even nORMaL people should not be posting children's photos on the internet because it is filled with creeps.

If Dhoni is okay with Ziva's photos being public after she got sickening, nauseating threats by cricket weirdos, that is on him and Sakshi as parents. Virushka or anybody else are absolutely justified and allowed to be batshit crazy about their own children's privacy, and safety by extension.

Rich folks should and can be criticised about their own actions except when they are being hypervigilant about their children not getting harmed. That is literally your only responsibilty when you a bring a human being to the world. No child asks to be born and they cannot look after their safety. Every adult should be ensuring children's safety.

Edited by Blueeeee - 2 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Interesting discussion. Because Dhoni and 10 other players or people did not get affected and tolerated it with a pinch of salt, the expectation is why cant others ?

Aah the assumption of thinking everyone has the same standard of tolerance, expectation and planning in life. smiley4 Reminds me of the time when I asked for 2 weeks of personal leave in office once and was informed by my manager that he hasn’t taken ANY leave in last 4 yrs, why am I asking for leaves ? This was 10 yrs back, and we are somewhat still the same ah! smiley4

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Isn’t cricket a big deal in England too? And given that London also has a significant desi population they may not have the privacy they think they’ll have. A suburban American midwestern town might be a better option.

not that much. Most people over there had no idea a world Cup was going on. They were busy thrashing English football team and their manager for their poor showing in Euros footballsmiley36

On topic - Has Anushka taken permanent retirement from bollywood if she's moving to London ?? I saw an announcement teaser of her new movie a while back wonder what happened to that

Edited by YoursTrulyOne - 2 months ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

??? The point being? Barça's foremost club-legends are from Argentina. Messi very much owes his career to the the money Barça put in him from a very young age. He now lives in Miami. No one is shaming him for migrating anywhere lol just because he won the world cup for ARG and got fame at Barça. Migration is literally one of the first things human beings did. All this indignant discussions when all homo sapien sapiens migrated out of Africa. Lol

That said, just because football fans do something doesn't make it acceptable for a toddler to be getting rape threats over another stupid sports. Rohit and Virat are different people, they are allowed to have different approaches to parenting. And if you think protecting children's privacy over the internet is "drama for attention" then you haven't read how many celebs' children have been cyberstalked by weirdo deviants. Just google nicklodeon docu or Britney.

Even nORMaL people should not be posting children's photos on the internet because it is filled with creeps.

If Dhoni is okay with Ziva's photos being public after she got sickening, nauseating threats by cricket weirdos, that is on him and Sakshi as parents. Virushka or anybody else are absolutely justified and allowed to be batshit crazy about their own children's privacy, and safety by extension.

Rich folks should and can be criticised about their own actions except when they are being hypervigilant about their children not getting harmed. That is literally your only responsibilty when you a bring a human being to the world. No child asks to be born and they cannot look after their safety. Every adult should be ensuring children's safety.

Ok first of all football and cricket are structurally very different.

The example of Messi is a complete false equivalence. Club football is played all year round and they all migrate to different countries to play for different leagues . Footballers are mostly with their clubs and barely with the national team. Messi has literally spent his entire life in Barcelona since as a kid he got picked by talent scouts. He loves the sunny weather there. He hated living in Paris. Now he is in Miami coz he plays for Beckham's club there.

Yes it is Anushka Sharma's DRAMA when she so called wanted privacy of her girl but brought her to a stadium. Then again went on a rant blaming the broadcasters . Like excuse me ?? Interestingly never asked the spiritual baba to take down the youtube video which features her daughter and has millions of views.

And no one said it is acceptable. I brought the topic of footy fans coz the previous commentator highlighted only cricket fans. I meant to say this kind of sickness of threatening children is prevalent across sports.

Yeah it is VK's choice if he wants to leave India , but pretty sure there are many other reasons behind it .

Children of the rich and privileged will be fine anywhere in most countries.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He will have house in India and London. whats the big deal??

He will stay 6 months in Lodon and 6 months in India