Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RajvirShrgill

I know abt his and her backstory more than anybody else. She was not there when he actually needed help during brain surgery. She was not there when he was with a life coach.

She came only after Arjun dumped her in 2016. If she had not fought with Arjun, she wud still be painting the town red. And she went crying back to Hrithik. He brought her back to social circle. That's when Gauri to everyone started being nice to her again.

While if u see Hrithik, he has always spent time with kids n friends in movies, lunches and vacations throughout consistently. Nothing has changed from his side. He is maintaining his schedule. She is the one shamelessly tagging along in his schedule n his friends as she has no friends left now.

Hrithik is only co-parenting with her. He never posts any pics with her. Never posts special messages on her birthday. Always maintains a distance.

Infact, he is living his dream life now. She was the biggest hurdle in his career with all her tantrums n fights. Now, he is more happy n free. Like Kajol said in Pyar toh hona hi tha. When the matlabi guy who dumped her comes back and pleads to take him back: Ek alag tarah ka sukoon milta hai

And the reason she latches on to her Ex husband is he is her only claim to social relevance. She is missing all the attention and perks of a star wife again. Too late, missy. U never deserved him in the first place. Look at you. A man with most beautiful eyes married a woman with the ugliest drooping eyes. That forced marriage at gunpoint story makes sense actuallyπŸ˜†

And HR has lots of frnds roflmao... Not even one person supported him that itself shows what a self centered n lier he is n suzzy is still with her even after the divorce she was always part of Gauri K, Sonali n other girls friends they supported her n still do... N HR got his ruined image back only after suzzy openly supported him n bashed kangu..

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RajvirShrgill

So please tell that druggie lady that if she has any self respect, she shud stop posting pics with her famous bad bad ex husband and call him "Pure soul, sunshine, sacred Heart, bff, only reason for my motivation, only inspiration, hottie". Stop talking abt her Ex husband while promoting her store - which was also funded by him. She shud learn from Amrita or Reena to move on with dignity if she has any

I believe u should Saint HR to fund her Aww bt he is soo pure he is helping his ex blah blah.. U can believe whatever u want n live in ur delusion... Bt Suzzy n her support saved Saint a**e n she only started doing it after kangu fiasco... N my guess would be he is paying her PR money for fake praising him or she genuinely loves him bt can't live in that toxic mrg now she is free..

May b u should ask ur God to have some self respect n stay away from her after writing long essays tarnishing her image n self praising prick is back to bieng her puppy.. Lol

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

I believe u should Saint HR to fund her Aww bt he is soo pure he is helping his ex blah blah.. U can believe whatever u want n live in ur delusion... Bt Suzzy n her support saved Saint a**e n she only started doing it after kangu fiasco... N my guess would be he is paying her PR money for fake praising him or she genuinely loves him bt can't live in that toxic mrg now she is free..

May b u should ask ur God to have some self respect n stay away from her after writing long essays tarnishing her image n self praising prick is back to bieng her puppy.. Lol

Hrithik didn't write a long essay tarnishing her image..he just wrote that she wanted a divorce and not him....which is true..and whatever he wrote was during his illness so the long essay wasn't entirely about her..it was about everything he was going through.

Btw..Farah and her DJ hubby r still friends with Hrithik..Suzy's parents still adore him..her brother is very close to him. So there must be something good in Hrithik that her whole family is still so fond of him..even if, (like his haters believe) he cheated on her..he must've some special skills or doing something right that they like him..

She maybe regretting, even he maybe regretting..but I think they have found a peaceful path. No worries of living together, having expectations or being dependent on the other..just be there for eachother and kids whenever needed. It's a good arrangement..even better than live in

1017676 thumbnail

Just asked Suzanne . She said she regrets nothing.

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

M i missing something here πŸ˜•, i thought HR fans would be grateful to Suzanne for being such a strong outspoken supporter .. Par yahan toh ulti ganga beh rahi hain .. Forget about being a supporter , what about the fact that she is the mother of his children .. If that doesnt warrant some respect , i dont know what does .. Suzanne and HR are on good terms with each other , yet HR fans seem to have a problem with Suzanne ... Bhagwan aise fans kisiko na de .. 😳

@Minty : very inappropriate topic/ headline .. These are just uncomfirmed rumors on why their marriage fell apart , shouldn't have made it out to be factual statement.. But knowing you .. I guess , it aint anything surprising .. πŸ˜†

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

M i missing something here πŸ˜•, i thought HR fans would be grateful to Suzanne for being such a strong outspoken supporter .. Par yahan toh ulti ganga beh rahi hain .. Forget about being a supporter , what about the fact that she is the mother of his children .. If that doesnt warrant some respect , i dont know what does .. Suzanne and HR are on good terms with each other , yet HR fans seem to have a problem with Suzanne ... Bhagwan aise fans kisiko na de .. 😳

@Minty : very inappropriate topic/ headline .. These are just uncomfirmed rumors on why their marriage fell apart , shouldn't have made it out to be factual statement.. But knowing you .. I guess , it aint anything surprising .. πŸ˜†

HR fans dislike Suzzanne just coz she left him at his lowest..her support at the time of his illness was expected..instead she chose to leave and the reasons were never ever clarified. He was so down and broken that had to take help of a life coach.

And when Kangana put all those allegations it was automatically assumed by people that she must be right coz Hrithik is divorced and his cheating must be the reason..he went through so much torture coz of that lady..and people believed him only when Suzy came in his support.

So imagine his situation when so many issues were going on in his life at same time...Kangana must not have sent those 1000s of emails in a day..so handling that kind of stalking, his wife wanting to leave, his illness, an ongoing movie put on hold coz of surgery...and I guess his sister's health was always a concern..

A wife is husband's strongest support..and she chose to walk away right then

Edited by niyati13 - 4 years ago
Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Suzanne is a party girl and we all know such girls are considered untrustworthy in India. She reinforces this belief.

Originally posted by: niyati13

HR fans dislike Suzzanne just coz she left him at his lowest..her support at the time of his illness was expected..instead she chose to leave and the reasons were never ever clarified. He was so down and broken that had to take help of a life coach.

And when Kangana put all those allegations it was automatically assumed by people that she must be right coz Hrithik is divorced and his cheating must be the reason..he went through so much torture coz of that lady..and people believed him only when Suzy came in his support.

So imagine his situation when so many issues were going on in his life at same time...Kangana must not have sent those 1000s of emails in a day..so handling that kind of stalking, his wife wanting to leave, his illness, an ongoing movie put on hold coz of surgery...and I guess his sister's health was always a concern..

A wife is husband's strongest support..and she chose to walk away right then

So, you are saying Suzanne is the reason people believed Kangana ?

OK, i see where you are coming from but Suzanne stood up against Kangana .. Doesn't that count for anything ? ..

Baaki sab - HR health issues , wifely duties etc etc is just "wife shaming " IMO .. We may be even getting the timelines confused , did she leave HR during his health crisis ( i believe she left after he got better ) ? .. Whatever happened with HR after the divorce is on him , i think its unfair to blame Suzanne for that ..

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Please don't play moral custodian. There are all kinds of speculative topics made on a daily basis. Some people like to turn a blind eye when it suits them.

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Please don't play moral custodian. There are all kinds of speculative topics made on a daily basis. Some people like to turn a blind eye when it suits them.

Speculative topics are fine , it is bolly forum after all .. But you just tried to pass off a rumor as a factual statement .. To each his own .. I find this thread and the topic ( especially the way it has been phrased ) inappropriate .. But knowing your imagination , i will just let it slide .. πŸ˜†