Does Suzanne regret leaving Hrithik for Arjun Rampal?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Her relationship with Arjun Rampal didn't work out and she seems to want a reunion with Hrithik, acting all pally with him and posting photos with him.

Do you think she regrets leaving him for Arjun Rampal, who is with a much younger woman now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I dunno if Arjun was the main reason..or there were other issues... like drungs or drinking or such...

But for sure she is showing she's regretting, as she's very pally (a pit too pally if you ask me, lol) with her ex.

I mean..they are exes for a reason, right? something got irretrievably broken for them to go the divorce route with 2 kids in the middle. SO I cannot wrap my head around THAT much pallyness...

But hey, he's hot and sexy and wanted by many women..so maybe she's NOW regretting whatever she did. But fixing such things is no joke and I think HR should really think hard before getting back (if that's what he intends to do), kids or no kids . Once broken....

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Both of them were cheating on each other, right? So I think that either both of them are regretting or else none of them are having any regrets..

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago
CrazyDiamond thumbnail

Donno about her, but the dude has moved on since ages and most probably is seeing someone as he's gone on vacation and nobody knows where he is. Bet he preferred to stay away from prying eyes

kyapa thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hrithik cannot move on , he will marry today if suzzane comes back. And Suzanne didn’t leave him coz of Arjun for God sake 🤣🤣 . She left him because she didn’t want to take care of three kids. Her sister Farah and somewhat her DJ husband had a major role in convincing suzi to move out. She finally did it and now happy living her life without having to baby sit a 40 year old.

1165988 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Her relationship with Arjun Rampal didn't work out and she seems to want a reunion with Hrithik, acting all pally with him and posting photos with him.

Do you think she regrets leaving him for Arjun Rampal, who is with a much younger woman now?

According to you, once, Hrithik made Kareena PREGNANT during Yaadein's shootings... so why should Suzanne regret for 'such' a person 🤪😆

kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: RajvirShrgill

So, she shud leave him alone now. Can't live without babysitting her Ex husband, is it?

Hrithik is possibly the most mature star out there. And Suzanne is the most unstable ex star wife. She cannot even handle herself and maintain her own stand, let alone handle others. All her friends including Arjun Mehr left her. Few like Gauri came back only after Hrithik was nice to her. She keeps hanging around the boring friends of Hrithik now. It was Hrithik who was always baby sitting her and her entire family. From magazine launches to store launches. Even after divorce, she needs him to cut ribbons and to stay relevant.

Just look how shamelessly she keeps on tagging and wooing her Ex husband as "Pure soul, sunshine, soul mate, bff". Woman, u left him before he cud recover from Brain surgery and u want him back after Arjun dumped u? Really?

Even her father is wooing him. Ever seen any special overture from his side? He does not even like or reply to her salivating posts. The only post he did of her is the one where he friendzoned her .

I think GOD saved and freed up Hrithik from that woman n that junkie family. He won't make the same mistake again. lol

Am sure he must be like "wat was I even thinking". She is no catch. 😆

you don’t know hrithik’s back story. You are not his family member. Suzzane still feels responsible towards him coz of his mental health hence she is always available for him as a friend.
kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: RajvirShrgill

I know abt his and her backstory more than anybody else. She was not there when he actually needed help during brain surgery. She was not there when he was with a life coach.

She came only after Arjun dumped her in 2016. If she had not fought with Arjun, she wud still be painting the town red. And she went crying back to Hrithik. He brought her back to social circle. That's when Gauri to everyone started being nice to her again.

While if u see Hrithik, he has always spent time with kids n friends in movies, lunches and vacations throughout consistently. Nothing has changed from his side. He is maintaining his schedule. She is the one shamelessly tagging along in his schedule n his friends as she has no friends left now.

Hrithik is only co-parenting with her. He never posts any pics with her. Never posts special messages on her birthday. Always maintains a distance.

Infact, he is living his dream life now. She was the biggest hurdle in his career with all her tantrums n fights. Now, he is more happy n free. Like Kajol said in Pyar toh hona hi tha. When the matlabi guy who dumped her comes back and pleads to take him back: Ek alag tarah ka sukoon milta hai

And the reason she latches on to her Ex husband is he is her only claim to social relevance. She is missing all the attention and perks of a star wife again. Too late, missy. U never deserved him in the first place. Look at you. A man with most beautiful eyes married a woman with the ugliest drooping eyes. That forced marriage at gunpoint story makes sense actually😆

u r just a fan talking ? 🤔 who observes their lives on social media. I get you totally but I can’t change ur beliefs.
KebabMeinHaddi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyapa

you don’t know hrithik’s back story. You are not his family member. Suzzane still feels responsible towards him coz of his mental health hence she is always available for him as a friend.

So you know Suzzane's back story. Right? 😆

Are you her family member? Or Suzzane herself? 🤣

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She left him because of his cheating ways n he tarnished her image with all the rampal blind, that Rampal himself wrote in Twitter about HR indirectly... Rampal was having affair with another women n got her even pregnant suzzi bekaar main badnaam hui.... N all crazy HR fans here lol not the normal ones lol when nobody supported your Greek gods lies from the industry only she did n if u want to believe it or not that gave bit credibility to his pity life..

Why should she regret it she spends time with him, they are both amazing parents, n she get to live her life without regrets n him too.. N she did say in KWK that she will divorce if he cheats on her n she did... Starwife who actually walked out of her moron hubby's life