Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Acting toh aati nahi. Nautanki hi sahi achepan ka.

Isnt nautanki = acting ðŸ˜›

Being humble and down to earth doesn’t do any help to actors career. Imran Khan was very nice and his Bollywood career failed. I heard from somebody that they meet Zayed Khan somewhere and when he asked Zayed to take selfie, Zayed took his time to take selfie with his fan instead of talking to another actor and his fan was so happy about it but sadly Zayed also couldn’t make his Bollywood career and being humble and down to earth didn’t help him for his Bollywood career. In Bollywood, most top stars are bad boys. Salman, Akshay, Ajay, Ranbir and many big stars are usually cheaters. Don’t know anything about this guy Karan Deol but he seems shy and he doesn’t seem to have the X-factor for Bollywood actor. Let’s see if he will able to impress audiences in the future. Time will tell. Sara is nice but she seems very smart and intelligent to me. She have a degree from Columbia university. So I think she knows how to talk in front of the camera and she knows that it is important to talk nicely on all the professions. She seems lot more mature than Alia, Jhanvi and other actresses of this generation but I expect that from her since she is lot educated than them. Education makes people mature and well behaved. 

Edited by mira30 - 4 years ago
lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The top comment on Karan’s interview with Anupama Chopra was ‘ye ladka toh bahut seedha saadha hai, Ranveer aur Varun jaise haaraamiyon ke saamne kaise  tikega?’ 😆...and then I remembered Imran Khan had the same problem. Super nice guy but terrible actor - even Katrina outshone him in MBKD. Karan seems worse as an actor though. Hope he improves and comes into his own if he wants to make it.

Edited by lovemango - 4 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

Why must one be applauded for not being an obnoxious dick? That is how a normal decent fellow must be, there is nothing special about it.

Your comment has answered your question ðŸ˜† .

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Still a shitty actor..that's the part I care about. Couldn't care less about how Ranbir treated his girlfriends, he is a great actor

Disgusted that u wrote that

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sara, Tiger and some what Jhanvi r down to earth 

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Give him time. Too soon to judge. 

Originally posted by: anna143

Disgusted that u wrote that

I stand by it...as long as Ranbir isn't doing anything criminal I don't care what he does in his private life

He isn't forcing anyone to be with him.

Edited by Journey95 - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji

Give him time. Too soon to judge. 

Why should we give him time when there are other actors who have been getting training/working in theatre since they would walk? Some of those people never make it to the big screen but somehow we are supposed to be okay with Sunny's cloudy son who is so untalented to the point where it hurts. 

more like on terms of been well-mannered, polished etc