Why didn’t major heroines want to work with Sunny Deol?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

With the exception of Juhi Chawla and Shilpa Shetty, most major heroines didn’t work with Sunny Deol.  He is so handsome and good looking.  Madhuri, Aishwarya, Rani, even Kareena didn’t work with him.  Why do you think that is? smiley13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

aish and bobby made the best pairing, they should've been paired in more movies. I only saw few movies of sunny. I like bobby 

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

aish and bobby made the best pairing, they should've been paired in more movies. I only saw few movies of sunny. I like bobby 

Their first movie and last movie Aur Pyar Ho Gaya was a disastrous flop.  lol 😆 

I didn’t really care for the crappy movie.  
Bobby Deol was good with Preity Zinta 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Madhuri worked with sunny in tridev .

When Aishwarya, Rani, Kareena entered sunny's era was going over. Bollywood was dominated by khans, Kumar n Devgan 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

With the exception of Juhi Chawla and Shilpa Shetty, most major heroines didn’t work with Sunny Deol.  He is so handsome and good looking.  Madhuri, Aishwarya, Rani, even Kareena didn’t work with him.  Why do you think that is? smiley13

Sunny Deol had a HUGE ego problem and was very cruel to many of his actresses who took good renumeration. See what he said about Sridevi. (And he was 'nicer' to her because Sri was on decent terms with Dharmendra at that time - he was way worse to his other major heroines behind their back) 

Despite not being as lecherous on set because he was really a miser about women being paid many people avoided his antics and productions. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

They are not huge. One film wonders 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Apart from the fact that I never found him handsome, he comes across as a whiny, annoying person. Holding grudges against people, thinking he deserved better and people/industry wronged him, etc. This industry is unpredictable, yaha Orry bhi chal jata hai with 0 talent, there is no logic to what will work, so you can't whine and blame others if things don't work out.

Also, he doesn't seem like a decent person IRL either, if all the rumours about him and Dimple are true (which they seem to be). It is especially appalling that having seen his mother go through that pain, he is still putting his wife through the torture.

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sridevi,Madhuri,Amrita Singh,Meenakshi Seshadri have all done multiple films with him.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Sunny Deol had a HUGE ego problem and was very cruel to many of his actresses who took good renumeration. See what he said about Sridevi. (And he was 'nicer' to her because Sri was on decent terms with Dharmendra at that time - he was way worse to his other major heroines behind their back) 

Despite not being as lecherous on set because he was really a miser about women being paid many people avoided his antics and productions. 

What were his issues with Sridevi? He even did Chaalbaaz for a role that was essentially a supporting one where he was upstaged not once but twice by Sridevi's double role.

He still seems loyal to his heroines like Preity, Shilpa, and Amisha since they continue to come with him in movies over and over.