Karan deol comes across such down to earth well cultured polite guy

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Check this video

https://youtu.be/2zokwBrB0Kg

I think after Sara khan who came across as polite person the next person who is genuinely nice polite person is Karan deol . I know acting wise now he is not good but acting can be improved but values and culture he excels there . I think in Bollywood where people lack that grounded behaviour this is worth appreciation.

Look at Ranbir Kapoor I mean he is good actor but can't respect him the way he uses women as tissues and shares with friends how good and bad they are in bed . This just proves he doesn't respect women at all otherwise who would tell stuff and make fun of people whom they loved once .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Why must one be applauded for not being an obnoxious dick? That is how a normal decent fellow must be, there is nothing special about it.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ninny

Why must one be applauded for not being an obnoxious dick? That is how a normal decent fellow must be, there is nothing special about it.

Of course I think one must be applauded especially when it comes to Bollywood it's very rare .  Everyone expected Sara to be like other star kids but when we saw her down to earth attitude we were charmed by her and people accepted her even before her films released. It's not we haven't seen down to earth person before or Sara is the first person but in today's times it's very rare.

Down to earth bhi hai

Polite bhi hai

Well cultured bhi hai

buss sirf actor material nahee hai.

🤪 

--------------------------

Edited by Sanya.91 - 4 years ago
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

Down to earth bhi hai

Cultured bhi hai

Polite bhi hai

Well cultured bhi hai

buss sirf actor material nahee hai.

🤪 

lol.. bonga lag raha hai 

Still a shitty actor..that's the part I care about. Couldn't care less about how Ranbir treated his girlfriends, he is a great actor

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Of course I think one must be applauded especially when it comes to Bollywood it's very rare .  Everyone expected Sara to be like other star kids but when we saw her down to earth attitude we were charmed by her and people accepted her even before her films released. It's not we haven't seen down to earth person before or Sara is the first person but in today's times it's very rare.

And I thought that was ridiculous too, the Sara circlejerk last year was unbearable. She has yet to show any acting skills but because she is nice she got popular

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I seriously can't wait for the reviews on Friday - it's going to be entertaining as fahk. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Good for him. Wish he had talent to back this up though.But It’s always better to be a shitty actor than a shitty human being. 

Originally posted by: Hippopotamus160

lol.. bonga lag raha hai 

Mujhe toh neem-paagal saa lagta hai dekhnay may....lol

(BTW Hippo ji using mobile currently & for some reason cannot like yours or anyone's post for some tech. reason..... if u r thinking maybe I am throwing some sort of attitude... Hence clarified in case......lol)