Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why should we give him time when there are other actors who have been getting training/working in theatre since they would walk? Some of those people never make it to the big screen but somehow we are supposed to be okay with Sunny's cloudy son who is so untalented to the point where it hurts. 

Arey bhaiya/behna 

I meant give him time, he will reveal himself. I ain't buying this polite nonsense. I'm team anti nepotism as well. 

Don't worry yeh wala nahi tikega, kuch zyada hi untalented hai. 

JZainabb thumbnail

In movie business, you must be either be the one with superstar aura or good looking one or one with best acting genes. It doesn’t matter if that person is a shitty person or not. They will be idolised and have fans for them, worshipping them. Example, Salman Khan, Rambir Kapoor, Akshay Kumar(you can add on more on the douchebag list).

He does look innocent. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lovemango

The top comment on Karan’s interview with Anupama Chopra was ‘ye ladka toh bahut seedha saadha hai, Ranveer aur Varun jaise haaraamiyon ke saamne kaise  tikega?’ 😆...and then I remembered Imran Khan had the same problem. Super nice guy but terrible actor - even Katrina outshone him in MBKD. Karan seems worse as an actor though. Hope he improves and comes into his own if he wants to make it.

Still you can't compare Imran Khan's acting with Karan Deol's. Even Imran Khan seems legendary in front of Karan Deol. 

On topic: Good to see that nice star kids still exist without showing attitude and being humble. Only if his acting was good, then he could make it big even with his average look coz of his personality.

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Most shyest actor is Ajay Devgan but what makes him different is onscreen he has that hero presence and charisma, he's not a great looking actor, but his intense act and screen presence  overshadows his looks and that's why he's one of the biggest stars today. If one element of your individual character is weak, then other area its strong, and this Sunny Deol's son has none of those, judging from the trailer itself, no screen presence, bland expression, bland dialogue delivery, I don't know where he fits, he will suit maybe an extra of friend of the hero of the film.

Edited by harun98 - 4 years ago