Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Fari_15

I don’t think she knows much about Kartik and Naira’s relationship because the family didn’t talk much about Naira during the 5 years. 

I think she knows Kartik loves her but she can’t foresee what others have already started acknowledging. Even Dadi has said that no matter what, Kartik would never be able to stop loving Naira or give her place to someone else. Maybe she thinks that because Naira deserted Kartik and he’s angry at her, he would be able to move on. Or when Naira leaves, he would start treating Vedika as his wife. 

I really don’t understand what her character wants and expects. What led her to all those delusions. If there was a clearer explanation, maybe we would be able to understand her better or sympathise with her, but right now theres nothing to her. What has the marriage even added anything to the storyline? Them being engaged would have sufficed as well. 

She has started demanding explanation from Kartik, so maybe we would see more of what she wants. However in that scene, i understood her annoyance but not Kartik’s reaction. Was he guilty, annoyed, taken aback? 

What i think is he is confused. Because she and he both kind of knew that this is because of family (ofcourse) and i dont remember in which scene but she said that she would be a friend..and now all of sudden when she has started asking and doubting him..kartik is all like ...he is not going and smooching naira...then why is she asking all this. When she said that no one says dont talk outside the house he was like what ? Because in kartiks eyes this is a normal thing for her and naira to go out anf talk ..they have done this numerous times. 

Thus her acting like a jealous wife or which emotion i dont know. Also because kartik doesnt know nairas promise to vedika or how vedika keeps reminding her that she is the wife now. 

I would have surely sympathized if she asked kartik and talked about what now. Clearly took a stand. But no... i hated how she is rude to naira but kartik she is like i am sorry..... that was unnecessary.  

Bold red - i don't  understand that why is no one taljing to vedika about it. If it was naira in her place kdadi would have dragged her and told her bluntly on her face like she has done so many times. They have no remorse for shaming naira..but are kind of scared  that what will be vedikas reaction if she knew that the guy who wept for his wife still loves her..i dont understand how scary goenkas have become scared. Or they love vedika like their daughter and didnt want her hurt and then when kdadi  is all about this i want atleast gayu because she is in the house to take a stand for naira. That how naira has felt all these years when you threw her out and all...

And on a good note this track has good potential thry can bring legal povs and make atleast people for eg kartik naira akhilesh and most imp kdadi that they have done wrong.

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

What i think is he is confused. Because she and he both kind of knew that this is because of family (ofcourse) and i dont remember in which scene but she said that she would be a friend..and now all of sudden when she has started asking and doubting him..kartik is all like ...he is not going and smooching naira...then why is she asking all this. When she said that no one says dont talk outside the house he was like what ? Because in kartiks eyes this is a normal thing for her and naira to go out anf talk ..they have done this numerous times. 

Thus her acting like a jealous wife or which emotion i dont know. Also because kartik doesnt know nairas promise to vedika or how vedika keeps reminding her that she is the wife now. 

I would have surely sympathized if she asked kartik and talked about what now. Clearly took a stand. But no... i hated how she is rude to naira but kartik she is like i am sorry..... that was unnecessary.  

Bold red - i don't  understand that why is no one taljing to vedika about it. If it was naira in her place kdadi would have dragged her and told her bluntly on her face like she has done so many times. They have no remorse for shaming naira..but are kind of scared  that what will be vedikas reaction if she knew that the guy who wept for his wife still loves her..i dont understand how scary goenkas have become scared. Or they love vedika like their daughter and didnt want her hurt and then when kdadi  is all about this i want atleast gayu because she is in the house to take a stand for naira. That how naira has felt all these years when you threw her out and all...

And on a good note this track has good potential thry can bring legal povs and make atleast people for eg kartik naira akhilesh and most imp kdadi that they have done wrong.

Yeah I guess Kartik being confused makes sense but I want cvs to clarify his POV in all this. We all know he wants Naira to stay in GV but I don’t quite get what he wants from Vedika. Till now, he hasn’t shown any feelings towards her or expressed what he feels about the marriage. He’s okay with Vedika acting as his wife but he wants Naira to stay as well. He hugs her when he wants to, seems repulsed whenever Naira reminds him of Vedika, but this is all in the moment. 

We know in future Naira intends to leave GV, for her, there’s no future for her relationship with Kartik. Vedika expects Naira to leave and start her married life with Kartik, but what does Kartik plan on doing? 

I have drifted from the topic of this post but this track is infuriating. I have so much to say every time I start discussing it 😆

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah I guess Kartik being confused makes sense but I want cvs to clarify his POV in all this. We all know he wants Naira to stay in GV but I don’t quite get what he wants from Vedika. Till now, he hasn’t shown any feelings towards her or expressed what he feels about the marriage. He’s okay with Vedika acting as his wife but he wants Naira to stay as well. He hugs her when he wants to, seems repulsed whenever Naira reminds him of Vedika, but this is all in the moment. 

We know in future Naira intends to leave GV, for her, there’s no future for her relationship with Kartik. Vedika expects Naira to leave and start her married life with Kartik, but what does Kartik plan on doing? 

I have drifted from the topic of this post but this track is infuriating. I have so much to say every time I start discussing it 😆

Kartik stand on vedika its mohsin already said in his IVs he is in dilemma as one side his love naira and other side his responsibility vedika and family.

This is what story suggests regarding kartik's pov about his second marriage and what explained yrkkh team to kartik.

But what messed up is yrkkh team who is brilliant at executing kaira pov for each other lacked in executing well  his pov for Vedika in episodes.

In sculpture scene he was shown guilty of putting unknowngly vedika in their family problem( I mean kaira n kairav family here) but to many it was registered in their head as  kartik actually feeling guilty for  cheating his wife Vedika when scenerio wasn't that. The makers confusing things when its comes to  vedika and kartik's loveless marriage, may be like kartik shown as ignoring vedika makers also ignoring to explore this loveless marriage as well.

Basically makers trying to convey kartik is in dilemma but they are not so bothered to show it properly where as naira- vedika stands are clear in each episodes but not kartik's. Right now  Kartik  only concerned about keeping naira by his aside and  not let her go, he is not realizing vedika bhi hai ghar pe until she show up in front of hime blushing mostly then also he ignores her. I hope upcoming they give proper framing for this loveless marriage and close it.

Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 4 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

Kartik stand on vedika its mohsin already said in his IVs he is in dilemma as one side his love naira and other side his responsibility vedika and family.

This is what story suggests regarding kartik's pov about his second marriage and what explained yrkkh team to kartik.

But what messed up is yrkkh team who is brilliant at executing kaira pov for each other lacked in executing well  his pov for Vedika in episodes.

In sculpture scene he was shown guilty of putting unknowngly vedika in their family problem( I mean kaira n kairav family here) but to many it was registered in their head as  kartik actually feeling guilty for  cheating his wife Vedika when scenerio wasn't that. The makers confusing things when its comes to  vedika and kartik's loveless marriage, may be like kartik shown as ignoring vedika makers also ignoring to explore this loveless marriage as well.

Basically makers trying to convey kartik is in dilemma but they are not so bothered to show it properly where as naira- vedika stands are clear in each episodes but not kartik's. Right now  Kartik  only concerned about keeping naira by his aside and  not let her go, he is not realizing vedika bhi hai ghar pe until she show up in front of hime blushing mostly then also he ignores her. I hope upcoming they give proper framing for this loveless marriage and close it.

Exactly. Mohsin does a better job at explaining the storyline and character’s pov than the actual episodes. Many a times I have felt more inclined towards Kartik’s character than Naira’s or anyone else’s even if his actions aren’t the best because of the way Mohsin has described the scenes (if the segments are out). 

He has said it multiple times that it’s a battle between his duty and love, but as you said, it isn’t being portrayed that way in the show. 

Also, even I thought he felt guilty towards Vedika during the hand sculpture scene. You saying he felt guilty for involving her in his family problems is a new take for me. 

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Vedika's character is too weak to be a villain...khair...I liked bitterness in her dialogues today...but wish they were spoken and emotions were expressed in a better way...I couldn't understand half of her dialogues with normal volume...well...ex-wife doesn't mean life partner whereas wife means life partner right?...so Kartik is making Vedika believe that she is his life partner...while expecting ex-wife to observe fast for him...he wasn't able to compose himself on not finding his ex-wife in GV for time being...

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail

Exactly. Mohsin does a better job at explaining the storyline and character’s pov than the actual episodes. Many a times I have felt more inclined towards Kartik’s character than Naira’s or anyone else’s even if his actions aren’t the best because of the way Mohsin has described the scenes (if the segments are out). 

He has said it multiple times that it’s a battle between his duty and love, but as you said, it isn’t being portrayed that way in the show. 

Also, even I thought he felt guilty towards Vedika during the hand sculpture scene. You saying he felt guilty for involving her in his family problems is a new take for me. 

I blame makers inconsistent writing for that as kartik's guilty towards Vedika  taken in a wrong way by many viewers.

It is completely poor screenplay written on kartik when it comes to his take on vedika. Certain time it give impression he is actually moved on.

But very next moment he is all over mission getting  naira back and stay in & around her.

If you remember mehendi epi he said he will try to move on, to vedika after her break down dailogues were such that  he will definitely give her a happy life, when actually intention was to keep his family happy a selfish move  but very next day on haldi he said he can't give naira's place to anyone. 

So when it comes to exploring  kartik's stand on vedika the dailogues, screenplay and even mohsin's expressions not framed well.

Fari_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

I blame makers inconsistent writing for that as kartik's guilty towards Vedika  taken in a wrong way by many viewers.

It is completely poor screenplay written on kartik when it comes to his take on vedika. Certain time it give impression he is actually moved on.

But very next moment he is all over mission getting  naira back and stay in & around her.

If you remember mehendi epi he said he will try to move on, to vedika after her break down dailogues were such that  he will definitely give her a happy life, when actually intention was to keep his family happy a selfish move  but very next day on haldi he said he can't give naira's place to anyone. 

So when it comes to exploring  kartik's stand on vedika the dailogues, screenplay and even mohsin's expressions not framed well.

I didn’t watch that episode after I read that the Kartik did perform with Vedika and it wasn’t a dream, however, I saw Pankhuri’s interview in which she said that Vedika knows Kartik is only saying all of this for the sake of his family. 

So idk how it was portrayed in the episode but according to the storyline, Kartik’s only married her for his family and she was quite aware of that. 

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail

I didn’t watch that episode after I read that the Kartik did perform with Vedika and it wasn’t a dream, however, I saw Pankhuri’s interview in which she said that Vedika knows Kartik is only saying all of this for the sake of his family. 

So idk how it was portrayed in the episode but according to the storyline, Kartik’s only married her for his family and she was quite aware of that. 

Even I didn't watch the episode but I saw the particular part where he came to console her after breakdown and said those dailogues but  very next day he was like I can't give naira place to anyone

And yes according pankhuri Iv even vedika  knew  it's for sake of family but yrkkh writers being yrkkh writers,  inconsistency plot yet again 

Just now I read about today's kartik and vedika scene and saw a small clip of it, it's kind of looking kartik as a pendulum. His expressions giving the feel he is husband to vedika there is nothing wrong in their happy life, and scene before that he is irked with naira for showing concern to Vedika being his wife. 

Kartik vedika scenes making kartik's character pendulum. Yet again makers are so screwing things in this matter.

Edited by Ajscinesonadar - 4 years ago
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't really get Kartik's insight whenever Naira mentions about Vedika...today he looked excited being around Naira and was baffled at the mention of Vedika and with Vedika he was so normal, there was no hesitation which is weird considering how he seems to feel for Naira. Now there's no chance of marriage being fake, his actions are incomprehensible....btw did he tell about not giving Naira's place to anyone on Vedika's face or to himself?

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwater

I don't really get Kartik's insight whenever Naira mentions about Vedika...today he looked excited being around Naira and was baffled at the mention of Vedika and with Vedika he was so normal, there was no hesitation which is weird considering how he seems to feel for Naira. Now there's no chance of marriage being fake, his actions are incomprehensible....btw did he tell about not giving Naira's place to anyone on Vedika's face or to himself?

I thought he was confused.  Because according to him he and naira ( since she is back ) has done nothing which will be considered as romantic or any lovey dovey scenes..however the touchy scenes were with vedika too where she falls and kartik catches her... ( before marriage) thus he had this confused expression when vedika asked him...

Before they got married they both were aware that this marriage is based on friendship and family pressure. Kartik made his feelings clear..thus he might be take aback about how vedika is reacting to naira. Or about her. 

Also him being with naira..that i consider normal...they have always been like this...even in mumbai track when they solved that case ..of nairas friend.  

He wants naira to be with him but looks at vedika and is reminded that how she is his responsibility... as if being responsibe for a person means marrying them. 

Anyways.. here this trio all have different imaginations. 

For instance kartik thinks that its fine to go out with naira as they solve problems like this ( dumb people ) and thinks vedika as a responsibility thus giving her guilty looks . He cares for naira and kairav and would be super depressed if they send them both away. He doesnt love or like vedika in that way...

Naira on the other hand feels that because liza is the one who helped her through these difficult 5 years..its her responsibilty to solve the matter which someone on the forum said she is not paying any fikar to surekha which is fine by me..because liza was there to help her. Also she is conflicted and guilty because she knows that vedika is uncomfortable but kartik and kairav just met so she cant run away to singhanias without kairav. Also she declines her feelings for kartik as of now. 

Vedika is as usual delusional ...thinks kartik cared for her thus married her ...and now naira is back she is going to snatch him or something. She is angry and frustated seeing kartik paying attention to kairav and naira both. Also she is a littlw two faced as she taunts naira in alone but is bechari in front of every goenka. A very weak character.