Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Fari_15

I am gonna be honest. From a practical POV, yes Vedika is not wrong to feel insecure and threatened. She does have a right to question her husband’s whereabouts. 

Few things which I find wrong in her character: 

1) She married Kartik knowing fully well he was still in love with his dead wife. Even if he had made promises and what not, how is she expecting him to move on or stop loving Naira, now that she’s back? 

Her dialogues that everything would be normal once Naira leaves, but whom is she kidding? Kartik hasn’t spoken to her once since they got married. She has seen him running after Naira, leaving her behind, but she still expects him to forget Naira? 

I am not saying her expectations are wrong given the fact that they are married but she’s just coming across as delusional right now. She hasn’t even had a conversation with Kartik about where they stand. 

2) She’s blaming Naira and everything, but shouldn’t her questions be directed towards Kartik? He’s the one “cheating” on her, he’s the one who married her, not Naira. Why does she expect Naira to walk away, shouldn’t her husband be the one to draw the lines? 

3) It’s not about the marriage but her character. She’s  extremely weak, which is what annoys me the most. She can’t take a stand for herself. Her father died, the Goenkas accepted her, but if that wasn’t enough, she fell in love with a man who was grieving his wife. She guilt tripped Kartik into marrying her because of her own unrealistic expectations. Now she wants to hold on to him forever because of her one sided love and the fear of what’s gonna happen to her if Kartik leaves her. She doesn’t have any self-respect which is what irritates the hell out of me. 

From a non-practical POV, I simply hate her. I don’t even know why. It’s something to do with how her character is portrayed, her expressions, her dialogue delivery. I have been brought up to be an independent, confident girl, so to a see a girl being this desperate for marriage, irks me I guess. I hate it when girls can’t stand up for themselves, talk in this timid, bechari voice. 

Also, obviously from a fangirl POV as well, she’s the most annoying third wheel ever. I can’t enjoy Kaira scenes as well because there’s always this looming thought about Vedika. 

vedika set her sights on karthik and wanted him...she let the whole world know ..with little respect for his feelings ...he was grieving but she burdened him with the knowledge that she loves him and expects marriage ...dadi said so..and now she’s not interested in his feelings at all. She just wants to keep hold of him. She’s a manipulator in the disguise of a bechaari.. Vedika is actually worse than a vamp,and villain...because those characters are disliked and hated even by the other characters in the show.,. But here this vedika shows her bechaari sacrificing act..that she gave up everything to come live with the goenkas ..and how Karthik must fulfil his obligations to her..first by marrying her and now by staying married to her. I actually also hate vedikas character..she drives like a maniac ...hopefully she’ll meet with an accident and that will be the end of her character..😡

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In reality what Vedika is doing is defending herself instead of allowing Karthik and Naira to walk all over her. At first she believed Naira that she will leave when Kairav is better but now she is seeing things that are making her realize that Naira leaving seems less likely each possible day. This is causing her frustration as she doesn't have a solution to this problem. She is not being manipulative but venting her pentup frustration. Naira is seeing this and realizing this that's why she told Karthik to tell Vedika the truth but he being a coward chose to hide from her. 

Think about it from her POV. She is the 2nd wife newly married and the exwife comes along with a child. Any 2nd wife would feel uneasy with this situation. Even in divorce cases in real life the 2nd wife is always uneasy when her husband has to deal with an exwife and a child. I have seen this in real life and it puts the 2nd wife in a very awkward position. They have to remember the exwife is the past and that she is the present and future. Back to the show we have the husband focused more on the ex vs the current wife. If you see what's happening by separating the actions from the  characters and the show it makes more sense. 

For a woman that has married a man that is previously married there is always an insecurity since the ex comes into their lives when a child is involved. People try to keep this to a minimum and the relations with the ex are done in a formal manner. Here Karthik and Naira act like they are still married and every chance they get they are touching each other. (hugging and holding hands)  In this show Karthik is spending all his time with his ex so it is natural that his current wife Vedika will be upset. 

For those saying she is manipulative I feel it is hard for you to see anything besides Karthik and Naira together so if anyone comes between them you will automatically see them in a negative light because you see them as a threat to Karthik and Naira having a future together. The only way to justify things in your mind  is to attack her self respect but what about Karthik and Naira that don't seem to have any? If they did they wouldn't cross boundaries. Karthik would behave in a formal manner with Naira and not think to touch her.  If you watch this show in a detached manner it makes sense. What is happening is you are watching emotionally attached to Kaira. 

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

I thought he was confused.  Because according to him he and naira ( since she is back ) has done nothing which will be considered as romantic or any lovey dovey scenes..however the touchy scenes were with vedika too where she falls and kartik catches her... ( before marriage) thus he had this confused expression when vedika asked him...

Before they got married they both were aware that this marriage is based on friendship and family pressure. Kartik made his feelings clear..thus he might be take aback about how vedika is reacting to naira. Or about her. 

Also him being with naira..that i consider normal...they have always been like this...even in mumbai track when they solved that case ..of nairas friend.  

He wants naira to be with him but looks at vedika and is reminded that how she is his responsibility... as if being responsibe for a person means marrying them. 

Anyways.. here this trio all have different imaginations. 

For instance kartik thinks that its fine to go out with naira as they solve problems like this ( dumb people ) and thinks vedika as a responsibility thus giving her guilty looks . He cares for naira and kairav and would be super depressed if they send them both away. He doesnt love or like vedika in that way...

Naira on the other hand feels that because liza is the one who helped her through these difficult 5 years..its her responsibilty to solve the matter which someone on the forum said she is not paying any fikar to surekha which is fine by me..because liza was there to help her. Also she is conflicted and guilty because she knows that vedika is uncomfortable but kartik and kairav just met so she cant run away to singhanias without kairav. Also she declines her feelings for kartik as of now. 

Vedika is as usual delusional ...thinks kartik cared for her thus married her ...and now naira is back she is going to snatch him or something. She is angry and frustated seeing kartik paying attention to kairav and naira both. Also she is a littlw two faced as she taunts naira in alone but is bechari in front of every goenka. A very weak character.

hey I don’t think vedika is delusional..she knows very well karthik does not love her or have any romantic feelings for her. But I think this doesn’t matter to her,.karthiks feelings don’t matter...because as long as she can have him..it doesn’t matter whether he loves her or not. And she knows he loves naira..she also clearly said the other day ..that she knows kairav will get karthik and naira together some day ..so why is she not trying to get karthik together with naira and give kairav his  family.  It’s Because she’s only concerned about her life and what she will do without karthik and where she will go. So she will burden him and bound him to this  farce of a marriage ,.just like she burdened him with Her love and marriage expectations.. She a cunning sly woman in the disguise of a bechaari.. she clearly said that he’s been out with naira twice,..so she will have to do something now..Lol...that’s not a bechaari delusional woman talking..that’s a clever manipulator speaking who knows when to make her move,.. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: rose2015

In reality what Vedika is doing is defending herself instead of allowing Karthik and Naira to walk all over her. At first she believed Naira that she will leave when Kairav is better but now she is seeing things that are making her realize that Naira leaving seems less likely each possible day. This is cause her frustration as she doesn't have a solution to this problem. She is not being manipulative but venting up her pentup frustration. Naira is seeing this and realizing this that's why she told Karthik to tell Vedika the truth but he being a coward chose to hide from her. 

Think about it from her POV. She is the 2nd wife newly married and the exwife comes along with a child. Any 2nd wife would feel uneasy with this situation. Even in divorce cases in real life the 2nd wife is always uneasy when her husband has to deal with an exwife and a child. I have seen this real life and it puts the 2nd wife in a very awkward position. They have to remember the exwife is the past and that she is the present and future. Back to the show we have the husband focused more on the ex vs the current wife. If you see what's happening by separating the actions from the show it makes more sense. 

I don’t think a woman who burdens a grieving widower with her love and expectations of marriage is innocent.  She wanted karthik probably from the first moment she saw him..and she let the whole world know she’s in love with him..when he didn’t even give her a glance. She played k dadi so well and got her eating out of her hand. She’s definitely a first class manipulator and opportunist.  I’m just saying what I see in vedikas character..real situation will be a different ball game lol..after 5 years in real life if a man meets a woman who loves him and wants to make him happy ..he’ll probably go for it,.and Also  its highly impossible his dead wife will return alive with a child lol..😂 ..

rose2015 thumbnail

Isn't Naira burdening the Goenka family by living in their home? It's a matter of POV. It is hard to find faults with someone we love and easy to find faults in someone we don't like.

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My reasoning for questioning her villainry - 

1. Her husband lied to her and met his ex wife

2. She tried so long not have feels for kartik but did feel them when she finally got him naira showed up and he said shes his wife

3. Kartik behaves nicely to her(thus confusing her)

4. She has not only been rude to naira, she did tell kartik if he wants to speak to naira its fine in the house

Again to further this point Kartik is shit stiring as naira pointed out he should tell vedika ...He doesnt once tell vedika nor does he even think about her feelings

5. Kartik still wears his wedding ring and when convenient use vedika to make naira jealous...

6. Vedika taunting naira is seen as immature...But shes kartik's legal wife? how is it immature if someone woman other than u is stealing the love and attention u never had but thought the marriage would give you

Again I dont like her guys but i think that she isnt evil have the feeling she will see how miserable kartik is without naira

and she will leave on her own thats what i feel is going to happen coz she keeps saying once naira leaves everything will be okay

As a kaira fan i think its annoying whenever she comes on screen...I dont blame the actress either i think shes playing an unlikable character the more we hate her the more shes succeeding in her role

Very few third persons are likable - Everyone isnt komolika and bajaj❤️

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I love Mohsin as an actor. Have always praised his performances but I really can’t understand what he’s trying to portray in his scenes with Vedika. 

Sometimes he seems irritated, sometimes he’s normal. Either the directors don’t know what they want to show or the actors are not doing a good enough job. 

He appeared so normal today when he said you scared me to Vedika. It almost seemed like he was having a light moment with her but right before that he felt annoyed when Naira mentioned her to him. 

Even in the morning car scene, he didn’t seem guilty. It was more like its alright for him to be with Naira because there’s nothing going on between them. He was just pouring his heart out to Naira but when Vedika appeared, it was like he had only been talking to a friend and she was the one over-reacting. 

As people have mentioned, he’s coming across as a pendulum who wants to have it all. I wish they show him introspecting on the entire situation or give him a monologue regarding his feelings towards Vedika. 

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rose2015

Isn't Naira burdening the Goenka family by living in their home? It's a matter of POV. It is hard to find faults with someone we love and easy to find faults in someone we don't like.

Isn’t it Kartik’s job to tell Naira to leave considering they don’t have a relationship anymore? Why does he expect her to stay? 

Even if she’s staying for Kairav’s sake, Kartik should be the one reassuring his new wife that there is nothing between him and Naira. Naira told him to tell Vedika but he got annoyed abt that.

It’s Kartik’s fault more than anyone else’s. Vedika is his back up plan and she’s too stupid to see that. Once Naira starts warming up to him again and he sees even an opening of her forgiving him, he wouldn’t waste a second to throw Vedika out of his life. 

rose2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Isn’t it Kartik’s job to tell Naira to leave considering they don’t have a relationship anymore? Why does he expect her to stay? 

Even if she’s staying for Kairav’s sake, Kartik should be the one reassuring his new wife that there is nothing between him and Naira. Naira told him to tell Vedika but he got annoyed abt that.

It’s Kartik’s fault more than anyone else’s. Vedika is his back up plan and she’s too stupid to see that. Once Naira starts warming up to him again and he sees even an opening of her forgiving him, he wouldn’t waste a second to throw Vedika out of his life. 

I agree Karthik wants to have it both ways. Have Vedika as a backup plan if Naira don't want to be with him. He needs to man up but he refuses to take any responsibility. My feeling is that Vedika is going to see more events take place in front of her and she will get fed up and leave on her own. She doesn't seem like one who will stay patient for long without taking any action. I feel viewers are upset that she hasn't taken action sooner but she will do so in time. I also don't understand why viewers don't expect Karthik to take a decision.

What I find confusing is Karthik's actions. What is shown on screen and then what he describes when giving interviews is completely different. This is a big discrepancy that needs to be fixed.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

hey I don’t think vedika is delusional..she knows very well karthik does not love her or have any romantic feelings for her. But I think this doesn’t matter to her,.karthiks feelings don’t matter...because as long as she can have him..it doesn’t matter whether he loves her or not. And she knows he loves naira..she also clearly said the other day ..that she knows kairav will get karthik and naira together some day ..so why is she not trying to get karthik together with naira and give kairav his  family.  It’s Because she’s only concerned about her life and what she will do without karthik and where she will go. So she will burden him and bound him to this  farce of a marriage ,.just like she burdened him with Her love and marriage expectations.. She a cunning sly woman in the disguise of a bechaari.. she clearly said that he’s been out with naira twice,..so she will have to do something now..Lol...that’s not a bechaari delusional woman talking..that’s a clever manipulator speaking who knows when to make her move,.. 

Lol ...that is so true. I kind of thought about it too. That like how if any mature girl was in her place she would have left kartik alone when she saw him crying during mehendi..but she turned it into her favour ... and made everyone remember that she was his responsibility.  

I also notice that she cares zero about kartiks feelings whom she claims as life partener...and thats a awful trait to have..it is this or pankhuri ( no hate to het ) but has failed to present us the emotions vedika feels. I go with the first one...because pankhuri is a good actress in general.  

100% agree.  And specially  after seeing todays episode.