Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

@bold: agreed. At least Nageen still possessed a lot of her old qualities. Sultan seemed like a different man post leap.

I was thinking the same when it came to Rameen. Sultan being so very tenacious would've found a way to reconnect with her. He wouldn't have let his daughter out of his life so easily.

The writers really messed up Narmeen's storyline too. She did most of the goof ups. But instead of her facing the music, they literally showed Sultan "murdering" her...so were we supposed to feel sympathy?

I felt bad for Narmeen. Yes she did wrong things but the way sultan treated his pregnant wife was horrible. She died without seeing her child too.

Sympathy or no sympathy for her but sultan certainly was ruined terribly with that twist. Then his dadi died saving him, yet he didnt repent and change for good. I feel the writer aim was to show him as beast which he/ she succeeded in doing.

Sultan used his power for nageen but overlooked his own child..what was the point of him having a child? They had no scenes and it was bad that he was responsible for nageen losing her child too. So many crimes.how can he get a happy end.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

I felt bad for Narmeen. Yes she did wrong things but the way sultan treated his pregnant wife was horrible. She died without seeing her child too.

Sympathy or no sympathy for her but sultan certainly was ruined terribly with that twist. Then his dadi died saving him, yet he didnt repent and change for good. I feel the writer aim was to show him as beast which he/ she succeeded in doing.

Sultan used his power for nageen but overlooked his own child..what was the point of him having a child? They had no scenes and it was bad that he was responsible for nageen losing her child too. So many crimes.how can he get a happy end.

I couldn't feel bad for Narmeen, she was worse than Sultan in the beginning. The writers just twisted it all. Dadi's death was very unnecessary imo. Yeah maybe they did want to show him as a beast...but they should've done that from the beginning, not a sudden change.

But that's the thing, the Sultan we saw from episode 1 would have put in hell of efforts to have a chance with his daughter. Since he never got a normal life with his parents, he wouldn't have put his child through the same situation.

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

It's a family drama with evil Saas who won't budge till the the last moment in the last episode.

But the pair look cute. If you want to see Hiba and Danish together in a show where they listen and communicate, then go for it. The drama in between can be unbearable to watch because there are a lot of tragedies but Hiba's character is strong there and so is Danish's. And ending is a happy one. So, yeah.

thanks! Not really a hiba fan but will watch if they are good

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Well. I don't know what to say about the last episode. But first ..thank you everybody for sharing your views about it. It made it easy for me to write, coz I felt low after watching Sultan's murder.🥺

I loved it how Sultan took care of Nageen for all those days. Seeing him happy and satisfied made me feel for him more..coz this is how he could live if he wasn't blinded by revenge first and obssession next.

Nageen has the right to avenge him for what he did for her and her husband.. but who gave her the right to kill him?😡 I know he spoiled her life and killed her unborn baby (did she know about it?😕) but those crimes could be punished in another way. She exposed him, she has the recordings..she told the media . She could've fought for justic. I know he rised the gun on her face, but he wasn't serious, so why did she shoot him? If it was by mistake..why didn't she show any regret? 😡 I just can't digest it. Maybe I too am a deewani.😆

Ruby2020 thumbnail

I couldn't feel bad for Narmeen, she was worse than Sultan in the beginning. The writers just twisted it all. Dadi's death was very unnecessary imo. Yeah maybe they did want to show him as a beast...but they should've done that from the beginning, not a sudden change.

But that's the thing, the Sultan we saw from episode 1 would have put in hell of efforts to have a chance with his daughter. Since he never got a normal life with his parents, he wouldn't have put his child through the same situation.

Yes narmeen was wrong but was her child wrong too?. She was pregnant and Sultan was pushing her around..his anger led him to do many things, even marrying narmeen on rebound was another saddist turn he did. He could have took his revenge and then realised a d tried to mend ways. He instead married narmeen and went on honeymoon.. leaving nageen behind to suffer. It was all bad

I agree that sultan was different in the start and I think the makers changed route and made him the antagonist. I couldnt connect to it that's why stopped watching..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I dun think anyone wanted sultan with nageen after what he did to her. I didn't want him with nageen right from the beginning 😆 They were never meant to be, they had zero chemistry , zero bonding ..whatever happened between them was just one sided obsession of sultan . Nageen and haroon deserved each other and nageen also deserves that mil. She values just that . She never belonged to sultan's world.

On second thoughts, it's good that they didnt show any redemption or change him..... He wud suffer the same fate and we would be cribbing like we did in ishquia. Barbadi dikhani hai toh barbadi sahi. 😆 acha banke kaunse medal milne the so why make an effort also?

However narmeen was the worst of all.. she lied and plotted against sultan n nageen , she continued to do it till her last breath but turned out to be a victim bec sultan accidentally pushed her. If it wasnt narmeen , sultan and nageen wud be in a diff world probably. Sultan was miffed with nageen bec of the video getting viral and his political career coming to halt , for which narmeen was responsible and he punished nageen for it. Saare fasad ki jadh hi wohi thi ...but her mom was right to take the child away as sultan had become too toxic and irredeemable.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

Yes narmeen was wrong but was her child wrong too?. She was pregnant and Sultan was pushing her around..his anger led him to do many things, even marrying narmeen on rebound was another saddist turn he did. He could have took his revenge and then realised a d tried to mend ways. He instead married narmeen and went on honeymoon.. leaving nageen behind to suffer. It was all bad

I agree that sultan was different in the start and I think the makers changed route and made him the antagonist. I couldnt connect to it that's why stopped watching..

Ofc the child wasn't wrong. Didn't Sultan push her after he came to know Narmeen messed up everything and did everything he was blaming Nageen for? I don't advocate him pushing her, but if I remember correctly it happened after he felt instant guilt and anger.

As far as I can recall Sultan's family and Bijaan had pushed him to get married. That wasn't a revenge track, he got married to her due to pressure and to fix their image.

And Narmeen knew Sultan never loved her, so why did she get the family to pressurise him into marriage? In fact Sultan did not behave the way any other man would. He did not talk to her and immersed himself in work. Some other man would've been very sadistic and mean, even violent.

His anger was justified at the honeymoon because there was no one to take care of the business while he was gone.

Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked the last ep and given the circumstances, it was an appropriate, rather I would say perfect ending. It was good that Sultan died because the kind of character he was made into, he would have have kept on bothering Nageen and made her life a hell especially after Nageen had leaked his videos. I am happy that Sultan showed his true love towards Nageen by telling the police that he shot himself, thereby making sure Haroon and Nageen have a happy ending. If only he had stopped pursuing Nageen when he saw her happily married with Haroon in Lahore, that would have been his redemption after killing Narmeen, after all love is about sacrifices. Sultan's punishment was being killed by the girl he loved dearly and seeing her ladylove hugging her husband in his last moments. To be honest, I never wanted Sultan to end up with Nageen since the day he kidnapped her on their marriage day.

Coming to Haroon, I was happy to see that he was ready to rot in jail for Nageen, this showed that his love/deewangi was true. I also liked how the mother in law patched up with Nageen making way for a happy family ever after.

Overall I liked the drama and acting of Danish was perfect, in fact I cant see any other actor portraying Sultan so effortlessly. Ali Abbas also acted well. Hiba was okayish not outstanding.

Edited by Ahsan-Khan_fan - 4 years ago
Ruby2020 thumbnail

Ofc the child wasn't wrong. Didn't Sultan push her after he came to know Narmeen messed up everything and did everything he was blaming Nageen for? I don't advocate him pushing her, but if I remember correctly it happened after he felt instant guilt and anger.

As far as I can recall Sultan's family and Bijaan had pushed him to get married. That wasn't a revenge track, he got married to her due to pressure and to fix their image.

And Narmeen knew Sultan never loved her, so why did she get the family to pressurise him into marriage? In fact Sultan did not behave the way any other man would. He did not talk to her and immersed himself in work. Some other man would've been very sadistic and mean, even violent.

His anger was justified at the honeymoon because there was no one to take care of the business while he was gone.

Yes narmeen truth came out but getting physically abusive with your pregnant wife under no circumstances is justified..I wish narmeen hadnt died atleast rameen would have had a mom

I agree family should have not pressured him to marry but I refuse to accept that a man like sultan can be forced..he always did what he wanted.

Narmeen knew sultan didnt love her but sultan always knew that narmeen isnt the kind of girl he would be happy to spend his life with..

Sultan made bad choices and I never liked nageen so I dont think they would make sense together either way.