Deewangi (GEO) - Danish Taimoor, Hiba Bukhari, Zoya Nasir - Page 94

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Am I the only one who liked the ending. I knew after watching last few episodes when they turned greyish sultan into villain that Sultan will gonna die in the end.

Sultan did wrong things in his life. He was a killer, harasser, kidnapper, blackmailer but still I felt for him in last episode. He truly loved nageen. Kaash makers ny sultan k character ko grey hi rehny dia hota villainish na kiya hota.

Still I m satisfied with the ending. In last Sultan again proved his love for nageen by uniting Haroon and nageen.

I have only one complain if haroon and nageen were supposed to be end game than haroon should be there in montage.

Danish did great job as Sultan Durani. Rest of the cast also performed well.

Edited by _NINA_ - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Episode 1-35. Yes, because it keeps you on the edge plus Danish is a sight to behold in this show.

After that, watch it just to know what happens in the end. Watch them on your own risk. You kind of want to bang your head in a wall in those episodes.

Infact, I got my hands on this show last month only after watching Haara Dil and then binge watched all the episodes in a day. By then 34 episodes of this show had already aired. It kept me on edge to know what happens next.

I have watched beginning after leap episodes 3 times by now because there was the thrill with what Sultan would do next.

thank you! i love dark thrillers and i really enjoyed ADKKH and this show reminds me of that so felt like watching it

how was haara dil?

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Am I the only one who liked the ending. I knew after watching last few episodes when they turned greyish sultan into villain that Sultan will gonna die in the end.

Sultan did not wrong things in his life. He was a killer, harasser, kidnapper, blackmailer but still I felt for him in last episode. He truly loved nageen. Kaash makers ny sultan k character ko grey hi rehny dia hota villainish na kiya tha.

Still I m satisfied with the ending. In last Sultan again proved his love for na been but uniting Haroon and nageen.

I have only one complain if haroon and nageen were supposed to be end game than there haroon should be there in montage.

Exactly, the ending was logical as per the recent episodes but the writers made a mess of the storyline since the kidnapping- they could have shown a proper redemption arc of sultan instead of turning sultan into a complete villain. They even failed to portray haroon's character consistently. They showed problems in nageen and haroon marriage because he was too career minded even before sultan's entry so there was a way writer could have taken another route but it seems even the writer couldn't decide who they wanted nageen to end up with.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Danish writes a note post the finale, must read:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEXUbn6HKtb/?igshid=lalddalogprj

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Ppl react to Sultan's murder.😆

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

thank you! i love dark thrillers and i really enjoyed ADKKH and this show reminds me of that so felt like watching it

how was haara dil?

It's a family drama with evil Saas who won't budge till the the last moment in the last episode.

But the pair look cute. If you want to see Hiba and Danish together in a show where they listen and communicate, then go for it. The drama in between can be unbearable to watch because there are a lot of tragedies but Hiba's character is strong there and so is Danish's. And ending is a happy one. So, yeah.

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Sultan did wrong things in his life. He was a killer, harasser, kidnapper, blackmailer but still I felt for him in last episode. He truly loved nageen. Kaash makers ny sultan k character ko grey hi rehny dia hota villainish na kiya hota.

Still I m satisfied with the ending. In last Sultan again proved his love for nageen by uniting Haroon and nageen.

I have only one complain if haroon and nageen were supposed to be end game than haroon should be there in montage.

No, I said it earlier, I liked the ending too. I think with what had happened in the drama to this point this was probably the closest to a perfect ending (I also was satisfied with the ending of Ishqiya, though, so I think I'm an outlier though). I thought the ending allowed Sultan to prove his love beyond his own personal benefit.

There were some wobbles with the writing but at least it's over now.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am satisfied with ending 100%. It was pretty obvious that Nageen-Sultan were not going to end up together, and one of them was bound to die too. After Sultan killed Nageen's child, I did not root for him at all anymore. In the end Sultan proved his love by uniting Nageen-Haroon even though he wanted to be with her. There was no happy ending for Sultan in sight because of all the evil he did.

I am going to miss this show for sure, one of GEO's best. I wish they had dragged it less in the middle when they made it completely about Nageen and her saas but otherwise it was a really good show.

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I cant believe some people still rooted for Sultan after he killed her child. That's highly gross.