Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Lizzydarcy

It’s the final countdown...

Dude are you trying to make me cry?

Life after 25, but before 30, Explained by GIFs from 'The Office ...

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Oh yes! Thats the one. M I the only one who saw resemblance in the outfits? Even the guy says something around the lines of 'tumpe sirf mera haq hai'.

Indian TV/bollywood is full.of such shows and characters 😆 it's a regular for us..in the last 10 yrs there were many shows but now the focus is more on family dramas and social issues which eventually turn into saas bahu saazish dramas 😆 I like sultan better than most of them. Coz the guy didnt change..in indian tv they dont know how to wrter gray/black characters .. they flip ..they r diluted so much ke they lose essence.

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So excited for last episode tonight. Hoping it's not 19 minute precap like it's been for some GEO dramas in past 👎🏼

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: _charu_

Indian TV/bollywood is full.of such shows and characters 😆 it's a regular for us..in the last 10 yrs there were many shows but now the focus is more on family dramas and social issues which eventually turn into saas bahu saazish dramas 😆 I like sultan better than most of them. Coz the guy didnt change..in indian tv they dont know how to wrter gray/black characters .. they flip ..they r diluted so much ke they lose essence.

Arey I've grown up watching Indian TV. Whether it was Sujal, Mr. Bajaj, Abhay Raichand, RK...even those Gul Khan shows (I haven't seen those coz I find it shit regressive but ik what the heroes are like).

You know how grey shade characters are to make fangirls feel right ☺️ They are basically Wattpad heroes 🤣

Indian TV pe I never took them seriously coz most of them weren't charismatic, intimidating, dominating. But Sultan was all that. And the hero of the new show seemed to really have copied Danish's style.

Sultan ke redemption ki baat na kare toh acha hai, mera dil dukhta hai sochke kya kya kar sakte they writers and kya kar diya...he could've been grey yet leaned towards positive but....😭😭😭😭😭😭

Excited for last episode

Lizzydarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Excited for last episode

Me too!

I was reading the old posts from the start of this forum and it’s fun seeing all our early thoughts and predictions, and then the later ones with the ranting and complaining about the way the drama evolved.😆

But now we’re finishing, it’s kinda sad, it’s been quite a journey! 😭

https://youtu.be/kKzal_jrERo

Edited by Lizzydarcy - 4 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Okay, I gotta admit I cried when I saw romantic Sultan. He was exactly how I'd imagined him to be, not the crazy dude they made him. He looked so damn happy when he won the elections and was sharing that joy with Nageen urgh ❤️ And I knew what was coming next so...the tears kinda flowed automatically.

Crying Girl GIFs | Tenor

Nageen went all out and insulted him publicly damn, that too on his wedding day. The second time he's faced this because of her. She ended up revealing everything to the media.

Sultan was so clumsy with the gun, he actually gave it away so easily...it shows how unguarded he was around her. His craziness before he got shot was so on point acting wise...Danish you rock dude 👏

But when he got shot...his expression...I am crying effing harder while I type 😭 A part of me hoped he would survive and start living his own life, giving way to season 2 but when he didn't...this is a representation of what I looked like:

My Writing Pad

The last scene when Haroon and Nageen reunite and remake the poster's pose was bittersweet for me.

And the msg the makers put out at the end..."We thank you for making Deewangi such a loved show..." LISTEN SULTAN DESERVED SO MUCH BETTER! HE WAS THE SOUL OF THE SHOW, YOU DID HIM SO DIRTY! The show became what did did because of Danish and I apologize for yelling but that's how I feel!

Rainn Wilson GIFs | Tenor

That being said it was tooo fast paced and I couldn't believe how Haroon's mom did a 180 degree U turn. The ads were wayyy toooo long and broke the flow for me tbh, they could've showed Sultan and Nageen's life montage before the wedding date. Because we all know that Sultan would've gone out of the way for her and done many more romantic things.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Just gonna dedicate this post to the iconic Sultan Durrani, who made a normal storyline so freaking interesting. Excuse me while I go cry.

Fangirls, feast your eyes:

7th Sky Entertainment All Set to Win Hearts with another Enticing ...

original sound created by sultan..durrani.07 | Popular songs on TikTok

▷ no smoking please ye sirf drama ka character hai life is ...

32 Best Sultan Durrani images in 2020 | Sultan, Pakistani models ...

32 Best Sultan Durrani images in 2020 | Sultan, Pakistani models ...

Deewangi | Episode 12 | Digital Promo | Tonight at 8:00 PM | Har ...

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 4 years ago
Lizzydarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Ashley, I was waiting for someone to post before I watch it. It looks like it’s going to be an emotional episode so I’m prepared for the outcome. And don’t apologise for yelling, I feel the same way. 🥺

I think the writers now understand that they could’ve done a lot more in the way of making Sultan the hero rather than Haroon. They must’ve seen everywhere on YouTube, Facebook, insta and this forum, that people were rooting for a story where Sultan and Nageen were somehow redeemed and reunited in better circumstances and were the end game.

Anyway it’s done now. 😭

Goodbye my dear misunderstood Sultan.💔

Thank you everyone, loved checking in on the posts and I really enjoyed being part of this forum! 🤗

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

The finale was difficult to watch knowing how much they ruined the show. Could have been amazing to have redemption arc, him and Nageen finally having a proper marriage/healthy relationship while he was also re-united with his daughter....ugh. Either way I am glad this mess is over, but I will miss Sultan's character!