Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 4 years ago

The only thing I will miss about this show is Sultan's antics. He is definitely not your conventional protagonist but he sure did entertain us till the end.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

So how did it end ? Or it's the promo? Icant see

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: _charu_

It's the promo, nageen reveals sultan video so his political career is over. They look they got married or as both are dressed up but nageen says she loves Haroon. Sultan brings out gun and says if you say his name one more time, i will shoot, she says it anyway. Haroon is shown. There is a gun shot.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Lizzydarcy

@Ashley, looove your post! You described the Sultan character the way he was meant to be understood, and not the bad guy he’s ended up as. 🥺

I also wish Danish reads this deewangi forum, and hope he gets the recognition he deserves for his role. He was able to make the viewers tune in to watch a mediocre drama, and make it a hit! 😳❤️

@bold: THANK YOU! Someone finally gets it! There are multiple instances when its clear that the writers did a 180 degree of his characterisation. I still remember the scene when Nageen went to meet him after the entire scandal and tells him to keep her name out of it...I was like wtf?! U started it and now are hoping for no consequences?! 🤪

Someone should DM Danish 😂😂 I bet he'd love reading our comments. After this show I feel he deserves much better roles and scripts. I've always felt that but Deewangi confirmed it for me.

Its not easy to make a mediocre script this interesting on screen and if it weren't for Sultan's portrayal the show wouldn't have been 40 episodes long. ❤️❤️

EDIT:

I just showed the promo to my mother. She saw Sultan's expressions and said just one thing "he loves her so damn much, look at his eye...what was wrong with the writers...how could they do this..."

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 4 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: _charu_

Just to add to what moosewithagoose said above:

In the beginning Sultan brings Nageen home and has her walk on a trail of rose petals from the front door to her bedroom. He says she is gonna be Sultan Durrani's wife and he wants to get her the best of everything.

Then both are in wedding attire, Nageen's sitting in a chair, looking at herself in a mirror when Sultan stands behind her but doesn't touch her. He holds the chair and tells her he loves her.

Cut to he pulls her to the living room and screams ye tumne kya kar diya Nageen? The rest is as given.

Lizzydarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just sharing another gem from Youtube ❤️

https://youtu.be/kKzal_jrERo

Edited by Lizzydarcy - 4 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Lizzydarcy

Just sharing another gem from Youtube ❤️

https://youtu.be/kKzal_jrERo

Awww ❤️

Btw all the people watching from India, there's a new show coming on Colors or something and the lead character looks are strikingly similar to Sultan and Nageen...even the dialogues sound so...I couldn't catch the name of it, has anyone seen it/feels the same way?

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Can someone translate this ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CERkKn0pk1f/

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

The caption reads: "what will be Sultan's 'anjaam'?

"Nageen's love?"

"Or his death?"

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lmao, that's a very urdu digest-type promo.