Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Word Count: 0

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Sultan was the only character who ran this show singlehandedly. Even as a villain he did a great job. I found his character similar to s1 Damon Salvatore from vampire diaries if any of you watched it, a character who will get to any lengths to get what he wants without any remorse. Although his character arc could have had a different story, I didn't mind it as I enjoyed his character immensely..imo not all fictional characters have to portray the perfect man avatar.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I just loved watching the last convo between Nageen and Sultan. I love their hate/love/hate story. And I don't think a sad ending will ruin it for me. This drama made my passed months, It is worth watching , it is entertaining, and even with that dragging, I couldn't stop myself from waiting for it every week. I don't know if Wednesdays will ever be the same, after it ends.🥺

Excited for the last episode

Lizzydarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/Ee85ZQ-93V0

Edited by Lizzydarcy - 4 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Looks like Nageen did leak the video and ruined Sultan's political career.

And it seems he is gonna kill himself.

Not happy with the way any of this happened tho...Sultan deserved better right from the beginning...

Lizzydarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Looks like Nageen did leak the video and ruined Sultan's political career.

And it seems he is gonna kill himself.

Not happy with the way any of this happened tho...Sultan deserved better right from the beginning...

Sultan most certainly did deserve better, hope the writers read this forum and find out how they can dish out a better storyline in the future.

Okay so they turned Sultan into a psychopath and a killer, but excuse me for a moment while I totally fangirl him.

Just look at the way he treats her in this video clip at the beginning, hes more romantic than I thought, forget how Nageen feels, if he did that to me I would go weak at the knees.😆

He says all the right things and he’s even got freaking petals on the floor just for her. His smouldering look at Nageen is way more passionate than Haroon ever looked at her. Damn he still seems so vulnerable that he can’t believe she’s said yes at last. He’s finally happy she accepted him.

And then the truth comes out from Nageen and his heart shatters. Yes, we all know he deserves this, he’s evil and a murderer blah blah, but for me, he’s the most gorgeous character villain in Pakistani dramas ever. Gonna really miss him!

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Lizzydarcy

Sultan most certainly did deserve better, hope the writers read this forum and find out how they can dish out a better storyline in the future.

Okay so they turned Sultan into a psychopath and a killer, but excuse me for a moment while I totally fangirl him.

Just look at the way he treats her in this video clip at the beginning, hes more romantic than I thought, forget how Nageen feels, if he did that to me I would go weak at the knees.😆

He says all the right things and he’s even got freaking petals on the floor just for her. His smouldering look at Nageen is way more passionate than Haroon ever looked at her. Damn he still seems so vulnerable that he can’t believe she’s said yes at last. He’s finally happy she accepted him.

And then the truth comes out from Nageen and his heart shatters. Yes, we all know he deserves this, he’s evil and a murderer blah blah, but for me, he’s the most gorgeous character villain in Pakistani dramas ever. Gonna really miss him!

Girl your post just made me:

Pin by Isabele on TVD Universe | Vampire diaries wallpaper ...

I swear I genuinely cried! I do hope the writers read what viewers like u and me have written here and they realise what a waste of an opportunity it was. Sometimes I wish Danish also reads what we write!

Not just you, I totally fangirl over Sultan too. Since his first scene I was completely enamoured by the guy. He was commanding, charismatic and successful, despite living in a highly toxic dysfunctional household. So you can imagine my frustration which caused me to write my own damn version. I am a lazy person, I'd never do that, but I did it for Sultan. 🥺

I died when I saw his look in the first ten seconds, this might freak u out but that's exactly how I imagined his expressions when I was writing my OS!

Ikr the lengths he went through with the rose petals! How could the writers butcher such a character?! When did Sultan became a murderer? He never was that kind of a guy! You'd go weak in the knees, I'd probably do this (to keep it PG 🤣☺️) :

hug GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

He always loved Nageen he just wanted to talk to her (which she so rudely rejected in the beginning), he got drunk on his wedding night because he knew he wouldn't be able to touch another woman, even during his honeymoon he was disinterested and aloof.

His expressions aren't that of victory but of unconditional love. Sultan never cared about anything except Nageen, he didn't give a damn to society and its rules too and that's why I preferred him over Haroon.

He only wanted to give Nageen the world and make her his, just like he wanted to be hers...unfortunately it all crashed for him. I know the writers wrote in the abortion and murders to make us hate him but I can never do that.

For me he'll never be a villain because I know he wouldn't have done that. If he wanted to hurt the baby he could've done it a long time ago but he didn't...the writers can't change my mind by going off character suddenly. Can't fool me! Watch the show in a flow and you'll kwim.

I don't care what the makers wanted us to think. Sultan Durrani for me is one of the most iconic characters on Television ever. Never have I seen such an incredibly handsome and complex character in my life. I might even cry when the last episode airs, I'm gonna miss him that much. 🥺

Lizzydarcy thumbnail

@Ashley, looove your post! You described the Sultan character the way he was meant to be understood, and not the bad guy he’s ended up as. 🥺

I also wish Danish reads this deewangi forum, and hope he gets the recognition he deserves for his role. He was able to make the viewers tune in to watch a mediocre drama, and make it a hit! 😳❤️

Edited by Lizzydarcy - 4 years ago
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I will def miss this show for sure.😭