Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Exactly. When sultan was back in their life , she stayed mute and let him play his game. Mera rishta mera haroon..arre who knows it better than her ke sultan wont settle for anything less? He will anyways mess up her life toh be truthful to haroon so that he is warned of any danger coming .

Exactly i couldnt connect to Nageen ever. Her character had no growth anywhere. The show could have been a good one leaving an impact but sadly it failed to deliver a well written story.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

Exactly i couldnt connect to Nageen ever. Her character had no growth anywhere. The show could have been a good one leaving an impact but sadly it failed to deliver a well written story.

Wasn't that every character? They all became the worst versions possible. Nageen lost her resilience, Sultan became a maniac, Haroon post leap became a typical middle class husband, his mother was terrible, Naveen's sister gave the worst advises. The only good one was Rida.

Ruby2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Wasn't that every character? They all became the worst versions possible. Nageen lost her resilience, Sultan became a maniac, Haroon post leap became a typical middle class husband, his mother was terrible, Naveen's sister gave the worst advises. The only good one was Rida.

Yes but one does expect atleast some progress with the female lead..yes others were pretty bad but nageen IMO was annoying all the way. Slapping Sultan was OTT then she trusted him blindly and then leaving her sister behind to be abused by her brother in law. Did she even do one think right in the whole show?

Sultan was the most promising character yet destroyed beyond repair .

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Yes but one does expect atleast some progress with the female lead..yes others were pretty bad but nageen IMO was annoying all the way. Slapping Sultan was OTT then she trusted him blindly and then leaving her sister behind to be abused by her brother in law. Did she even do one think right in the whole show?

Sultan was the most promising character yet destroyed beyond repair .

Nageen did nothing right. She hid her past from Haroon instead of coming out clean. She was OTT, went from one extreme to another, and many of her actions made no sense. Despite all that she still gets all the support 🤓

Sultan...its better if I dont think about it, it still hurts 😆

Cry GIFs | Tenor

Ruby2020 thumbnail

Nageen did nothing right. She hid her past from Haroon instead of coming out clean. She was OTT, went from one extreme to another, and many of her actions made no sense. Despite all that she still gets all the support 🤓

Sultan...its better if I dont think about it, it still hurts 😆

Cry GIFs | Tenor

🤣

I think we support her out of habit bec she is the plain bechari female lead with no head or tail. 🤪

Wish they had not ruined Sultan character.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

🤣

I think we support her out of habit bec she is the plain bechari female lead with no head or tail. 🤪

Wish they had not ruined Sultan character.

Gosh this just frustrates me 😆

Sultan could've had the best character arc, I can't believe they didn't write him better.

Ruby2020 thumbnail

Gosh this just frustrates me 😆

Sultan could've had the best character arc, I can't believe they didn't write him better.

I think the writer had no interest in any of the characters . They was lack of effort all the way. Sultan could have been a changed man post his grandma death. They could have shown him realise and repent..the was no deewangi at all.. he was just egoist and selfish..

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

I think the writer had no interest in any of the characters . They was lack of effort all the way. Sultan could have been a changed man post his grandma death. They could have shown him realise and repent..the was no deewangi at all.. he was just egoist and selfish..

@bold: Oh I never thought about this!

Deewangi was not even in the zone after leap. I wouldn't have minded seeing a new girl who would be at the same society and rich level of Sultan's but she'd be grounded and sweet. That would've been much better.