Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

I hope Danish wins awards for this role, even though award for being a villain. The character was something & the only reason it fetched such great TRPs was because of Sultan's character & Danish nailed the charismatic, angry young man, villainous role. He is doing Meherposh as well but it isn't doing that well as compared to this one.

He absolutely deserves all the accolades for this role. Despite turning out to be a complete negative character by the end, it was his acting that fetched sky high TRPs. The show hasn't been out of top 10 whenever Sultan was in the episode. @bold: U just described Sultan in the best words. 😳

Meharposh is too draggy and soap opera types but I am just watching it for him. But I gotta say both husband and wife are very talented!

I hope he does more work soon, films or TV I'll definitely watch it.

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So did Nageen get divorced if she's going through with whatever she's doing with Sultan?

Or did they not say and she's lying to him?

OlKhar thumbnail

I don’t know how it was possible to spoil such great show but they did. It is awful. I am really disappointed. It looks like a fairytale but with a bad end. I disliked Haroon during the whole show and wanted to end his track. But no. They made Sultan a crazy maniac and a killer. The conclusion we can make is that you can’t meet a girl and love her at a first site, you can’t be a wealthy man and fight for your love because you are gonna to be mad and die in the end. I think this is my last Pakistani show because I dislike shows with such endings. And now every Pakistani show has a bad end.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: OlKhar

I don’t know how it was possible to spoil such great show but they did. It is awful. I am really disappointed. It looks like a fairytale but with a bad end. I disliked Haroon during the whole show and wanted to end his track. But no. They made Sultan a crazy maniac and a killer. The conclusion we can make is that you can’t meet a girl and love her at a first site, you can’t be a wealthy man and fight for your love because you are gonna to be mad and die in the end. I think this is my last Pakistani show because I dislike shows with such endings. And now every Pakistani show has a bad end.

@bold: You forgot that a poor girl can insult a rich guy's love for her due to her own prejudices as shown here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6HeK1cr-_s

But she gets no blame because she is 'nice' *rolls eyes dramatically*

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

They really F'ed this show up!

When in the show Haroon told Nageen that he wants to make money and not have a child yet, it should have shown him becoming more and more obsessed with the idea of being wealthy. His "deewangi" could have been money. Then, Sultan and Nageen meet again and his redeeming arc should have started. He could have become a friend to her, she could have put him on the right path to mend his relationship with his daughter. Haroon should have turned more negative and later Sultan and Nageen end up together. That's it. Yet they decide to ruin a show and severely mess with a character that had so much potential.

Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OlKhar

Yes you can indeed be a wealthy man and meet a girl and love her from first sight. But you cannot go stalking her, cannot propose rudely in front of everyone when she is clearly uninterested, then cannot kidnap her on her marriage day, then cannot take your wife's life by hitting her head on the wall, then when your first true love is happily married, you cannot make efforts to break her happy life, then not kill her to be born child and finally not try to kill her husband.

I agree Ishqiya's end was 50-50 but here the ending is appropriate.

486792 thumbnail

Ishqiya and now Deewaangi have taught me a lesson and it's that Pakistani dramas fail miserably when it comes to executing the arcs of grey characters. By grey characters,I mean proper,interesting grey/bordering on dark characters who have tremendous potential. They screw up the plotlines on purpose even when it's completely unnecessary just to give these characters a sad ending coz #aintnorestforthewicked.

Meanwhile characters in other dramas who are douchebags,abusers and even rapists get happily ever afters. What do I call this? Hypocrisy?

There was absolutely no need to turn Sultan into this irredeemable villain when the entire plot should have been about his passionate love and deewangi for Nageen. That was what the promos and OSTs promised us. So now it all of it seems futile.

Danish was undoubtedly the star of the show. I want him to play another character like Sultan but get a happy ending. Is it too much to ask for?😆😭

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This has to be the most disappointing show of 2020. Why have they turned Sultan a complete villian?. Makes no sense. They was no deewangi it's just plain crime and harassment. I feel bad for Nageen that she had to endure all this rubbish but then I wish she would have shown some faith in her relationship with Haroon and atleast told him herself before it got so dirty.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Ishqiya and now Deewaangi have taught me a lesson and it's that Pakistani dramas fail miserably when it comes to executing the arcs of grey characters. By grey characters,I mean proper,interesting grey/bordering on dark characters who have tremendous potential. They screw up the plotlines on purpose even when it's completely unnecessary just to give these characters a sad ending coz #aintnorestforthewicked.

Meanwhile characters in other dramas who are douchebags,abusers and even rapists get happily ever afters. What do I call this? Hypocrisy?

There was absolutely no need to turn Sultan into this irredeemable villain when the entire plot should have been about his passionate love and deewangi for Nageen. That was what the promos and OSTs promised us. So now it all of it seems futile.

Danish was undoubtedly the star of the show. I want him to play another character like Sultan but get a happy ending. Is it too much to ask for?😆😭

Matlab..na redemption na apology dikhana hai. In the end only feminism wins..then make it interesting in the middle also , show nageen putting up a good fight with sultan , show her being truthful to haroon and dealing with her mil equally well. At least there would be something to watch.

Ur so right , they fail miserably while writing the gray characters. Sultan wasnt gray they turned him pitch black. And this kind of an end , I predicted much earlier. What's the fun in watching rehash of anjaam? 🤢 haan aise logon ka anjam yahi hona chahiye but who was rooting for sultan anyways ? He was a criminal by law. Imo he got a better ending than humza. Humza ko bhi black dikhate, I wouldn't complain usko kaisa end diya... Death is better than being in an asylum for some worthless women .

Anyhow. Danish did a fab job with his acting n he deserves all the accolades. Without him, trps #1 toh chodo #10 par nai rehti😆 Rest all other actors and characters were a dud. Danish single handedly carried the show on his shoulders .

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

This has to be the most disappointing show of 2020. Why have they turned Sultan a complete villian?. Makes no sense. They was no deewangi it's just plain crime and harassment. I feel bad for Nageen that she had to endure all this rubbish but then I wish she would have shown some faith in her relationship with Haroon and atleast told him herself before it got so dirty.

Exactly. When sultan was back in their life , she stayed mute and let him play his game. Mera rishta mera haroon..arre who knows it better than her ke sultan wont settle for anything less? He will anyways mess up her life toh be truthful to haroon so that he is warned of any danger coming .