Danish Taimoor

Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CECVuQFhObc/

This is pissing me off even more...

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Yeah exactly if it were HBO things would've been a lot more explicit. I feel he is a person who has been on the wrong path his entire life. Mainly because he never had anyone to guide him properly. Coz one side of his was he wouldn't wrong other females who were trying to woo him, he was very clear he didn't want to get married to Narmeen (the only reason he did was out of pressure), he was quite moofat when it came to his uncle and family. He didn't know social norms only. Sultan's family was in politics since generations, I think he is used to seeing deaths and murders around him all the time. And somewhere I feel Nageen pushed him over the edge.

I went through the show's first look promos today. And Sultan was trying to talk to her, she was the one who became rude, spilled water over his suit, had a pissed off expression. She could've dealt with the situation much differently. Even her friend had said that you should hear him out once. Nageen could've been Sultan's Ana, if ukwim. She would've brought him on track, suggested a counsellor, meds, etc. That would've been better. And if not Nageen then some other girl post the leap.

I dont think the writers had planned it post the leap tbh. Or rather they'd only planned uptil Sultan's marriage with Narmeen. Coz when you watch it in one go na, it looks like a hot mess post Episode 12.

The promos and montages actually hinted initially that there is revenge but Nageen ki mohabbat would be Sultan. She would fall for him. But the OST's lyrics gave away the story. Coz it was Sultan's story since day 1, even the song suggests so.

Nageen could have been Sultan's Ana only if he hadn't pushed her so far. The moment Ana asked Christian to show how worse it could be & when he did it, he knew he had lost her & that was a wake up call for him. That's when he started to make amends. Of course he did falter at a lot of places, but he was honest about his efforts. When the Leila episode happened, Christian was courageous enough to reveal the truth to Ana that he was indeed a sadist, something she had guessed when she was shown Red Room for the first time. Again when he had messed up during Ana's pregnancy, he again made amends. Ana knew what she was getting into to some extent & Christian didn't push her too far.

Sultan realized his mistake way too late & by that time he already had pushed Nageen too far. Kidnapping her, then refusing to marry her & when she tried to fight, he pushed her further away by blackmailing her with morphed pictures & further bribing her brother-in-law. Even though he had kept the pictured for himself, Nageen's trust on Sultan had completely shaken by then. There was no coming back from that moment only. Sultan had pushed Nageen to extreme far & further pushed himself by marrying Nareeman. By the time he realized everything, it was too late to make amends. He could have done that after leap slowly & steadily & thus gaining her trust.

For the beginner's, he could have avoided being so blunt about how he wanted to marry her even when she was married. He should have actually tried to show how he was wishing for her best without disrupting her life himself. Though he could have tried under-handed tactics to create rift between the two & still maintained on face that he wasn't after Nageen. That way Nageen could have re-gained some faith on Sultan. But nopes, Sultan kept on pushing Nageen away farther & farther. The moment he revealed that he wanted to marry Nageen post leap, Nageen's faith was again shaken & she was confirmed that he hadn't changed at all. She feared Sultan & instead of removing her fear & trauma, he kept on fueling it to the extent that she won't fear him anymore by the next episode.

The problem is Nageen couldn't trust Sultan easily in the beginning, given her experiences & Sultan didn't give enough space for trust to develop. He just barged in her life by offering her job so upfront even when she wasn't looking for one. The, he continued his stalking, without giving her time to take him in a healthy way & then the slap fiasco happened which was Sultan's fault for the most part. Proposing to a girl even when she has clearly said "NO" in public just to create pressure is problematic to the core. By the time, Nageen could fully trust Sultan, he just threw all of it himself & now they are on the stage where Sultan's acts so far have led to Nageen not trusting him ever again. It's the lack of trust that jeopardized all of it & Sultan just ruined it all the more by his deeds.

But, well, its done now. Nothing can be done to make it better.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Nageen could have been Sultan's Ana only if he hadn't pushed her so far. The moment Ana asked Christian to show how worse it could be & when he did it, he knew he had lost her & that was a wake up call for him. That's when he started to make amends. Of course he did falter at a lot of places, but he was honest about his efforts. When the Leila episode happened, Christian was courageous enough to reveal the truth to Ana that he was indeed a sadist, something she had guessed when she was shown Red Room for the first time. Again when he had messed up during Ana's pregnancy, he again made amends. Ana knew what she was getting into to some extent & Christian didn't push her too far.

Sultan realized his mistake way too late & by that time he already had pushed Nageen too far. Kidnapping her, then refusing to marry her & when she tried to fight, he pushed her further away by blackmailing her with morphed pictures & further bribing her brother-in-law. Even though he had kept the pictured for himself, Nageen's trust on Sultan had completely shaken by then. There was no coming back from that moment only. Sultan had pushed Nageen to extreme far & further pushed himself by marrying Nareeman. By the time he realized everything, it was too late to make amends. He could have done that after leap slowly & steadily & thus gaining her trust.

For the beginner's, he could have avoided being so blunt about how he wanted to marry her even when she was married. He should have actually tried to show how he was wishing for her best without disrupting her life himself. Though he could have tried under-handed tactics to create rift between the two & still maintained on face that he wasn't after Nageen. That way Nageen could have re-gained some faith on Sultan. But nopes, Sultan kept on pushing Nageen away farther & farther. The moment he revealed that he wanted to marry Nageen post leap, Nageen's faith was again shaken & she was confirmed that he hadn't changed at all. She feared Sultan & instead of removing her fear & trauma, he kept on fueling it to the extent that she won't fear him anymore by the next episode.

The problem is Nageen couldn't trust Sultan easily in the beginning, given her experiences & Sultan didn't give enough space for trust to develop. He just barged in her life by offering her job so upfront even when she wasn't looking for one. The, he continued his stalking, without giving her time to take him in a healthy way & then the slap fiasco happened which was Sultan's fault for the most part. Proposing to a girl even when she has clearly said "NO" in public just to create pressure is problematic to the core. By the time, Nageen could fully trust Sultan, he just threw all of it himself & now they are on the stage where Sultan's acts so far have led to Nageen not trusting him ever again. It's the lack of trust that jeopardized all of it & Sultan just ruined it all the more by his deeds.

But, well, its done now. Nothing can be done to make it better.

Like I said Sultan lacked the social skills that a normal family would've given him. No normal guy would've approached a girl this way but what the rudeness Nageen showed in the beginning, even before Sultan spoke to her was damn insulting imo.

Growing up in a dysfunctional environment that too a political family screwed him up bad. Imagine the kind of dark shit he might've seen growing up. Christian could reflect ONLY because he did get a normal life and a loving family. Grace and Carrik were wonderful parents. You'd notice that the moment Grace had come to meet Christian in the first movie, when he and Ana were interrupted. Even Mia and Elliott loved him unconditionally.That's why Elena Lincoln couldn't mess him up completely.

Sultan his entire life has seen using force and power and money to get what he wants. Dysfunctionality is a part of his family. They actually showed what fake external lives rich people live. They have dark secrets and live hidden lives. I am glad the makers showed it truthfully.

You think if he had a normal life he would've even given Nageen a second glance? No, because she never would fit into his life. Maybe she would look at her and appreciate that she is pretty but thats about it.

There's only one scene when you can see the real Sultan and honestly I had tears in my eyes because somewhere I could feel his pain. When he was drunk his ass off on his wedding night and saw Nageen as his bride. You could actually feel the hollowness in his life that he had expected Nageen would fulfil. More than that, the fact that he had to get drunk in order to consummate his marriage spoke volumes. At least to me it did.

All in all, highly misunderstood, could've been redeemed, deserved better and had potential. I don't mean Nageen would've come back into his life, but he could've had a chance at normalcy , remarry and maybe even get his daughter back.

But yeah...too late now.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

As expected it was super fast paced since only 1 episode is left. But one thing that I noticed his how slyly the makers wrote scenes which would go with the OST's lyrics and made it from Nageen's POV...even though the OST is actually from Sultan's viewpoint...I see what you did there! 😉

Ramsha called Sultan and asked him about Haroon...he said that Haroon never came to his house and his accident happened before..but he said dont worry I'll get him healed and you'll be with him.

By now Haroon's family gets to know that Haroon is in very bad shape and could be at the hospital for even a year. 😭 Ramsha ends up repenting her actions and tells everyone the truth at the hospital; even discloses about the video.

Sultan's "spy" is there and he's heard it all (ofc 🤢). Sultan gets this info and tells his henchmen to get the video at any cost, even if it means killing Ramsha! Although his henchman says that bribe her.

Ramsha and Nageen go to Ramsha's house where she sees the video. Nageen gets a copy of the video via WhatsApp. Ramsha was planning to go to her parents' place for a few days, after which she promised to give ample news coverage and get a good lawyer for Nageen to expose Sultan.

Haroon's mother gets a call from Sultan's office, some man. He tells her that they'll take care of Haroon's hospital bills. His mother rejects the idea angrily and the man blackmails her: that keep your mouth shut or else you have a daughter too....🤢

Nageen is sent away by Haroon's mom, who also says that get a khula and go get married to Sultan, leave our lives. Nageen decides to go to Ramsha's house for the night, where she has apparently committed suicide by shooting herself 😲

When Nageen goes back to the hospital and tells her mother in law of what's happened, she begs her to leave them alone specially if she wants see Haroon happy.

The next morning Nageen's at the beach and gets these series of flashbacks about Sultan, Haroon, etc. She calls Sultan and tells him that Haroon is in critical condition and might never recover. Sultan acts concerned and like he doesn't know what's happened. You could actually see his mask slip for a second when he was happy to hear about Haroon but gets concerned for Nageen again. Very subtle, Danish 👏

Sultan tells her that he helped her in laws only because of her. Nageen tells him that she fell in love and got married to Haroon only because of her conditions, which have now changed everything. Sultan says that a guy like Haroon could never keep her happy (somewhere it was true: the way her mother-in-law treated her was terrible). Nageen agrees. Sultan asks her about her future plans now...Nageen says she can't understand anything and that she is all alone...and then says kya aap mera haath thaamenge? Sakth Launda pighal jaata hai and asks Nageen where she is and rushes there 🤣

The camera does a 360 turn around Nageen...is she faking it or means it for real?! Well...we all know dont we 🤪

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Still 15 minutes to premiere...but this looks freakin bad 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h8gQCVyaV0

___

EDIT:-

My reaction after seeing this:

danish taimoor | Tumblr

What the actual damn man? Its clear Sultan's gonna die and NagRoon are endgame. Coz u hear a bullet shot in the end and the camera's on a walking Haroon...so I am sure Nageen shoots Sultan. 🤢

Excuse me while I take out my anger elsewhere:

No God Please No GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 4 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail

Still 15 minutes to premiere...but this looks freakin bad 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h8gQCVyaV0

___

EDIT:-

My reaction after seeing this:

danish taimoor | Tumblr

What the actual damn man? Its clear Sultan's gonna die and NagRoon are endgame. Coz u hear a bullet shot in the end and the camera's on a walking Haroon...so I am sure Nageen shoots Sultan. 🤢

Excuse me while I take out my anger elsewhere:

No God Please No GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Why are we even surprised? Looks like Sultan will be really mad when he comes to know that Nageen was faking it. Won't be surprised if he ends up killing himself just for deewangi. Twist in the tale may be Haroon magically getting up & going to protect Nageen & ends up killing Sultan. But anyways, Sultan Duraani ji, tata bye bye. It was great knowing you.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Why are we even surprised? Looks like Sultan will be really mad when he comes to know that Nageen was faking it. Won't be surprised if he ends up killing himself just for deewangi. Twist in the tale may be Haroon magically getting up & going to protect Nageen & ends up killing Sultan. But anyways, Sultan Duraani ji, tata bye bye. It was great knowing you.

Not surprised. But instead of dragging on the same story for the past couple of episodes, I'd have liked to see Nageen turning grey for a while. That would've been interesting.

Didn't someone post Hiba's comment on the last scene or something? That it was very difficult to film it coz she became emotional? Maybe Sultan does get a killer dialogue in the last scene. I don't see any other reason for Hiba getting emotional.

Naa it looks like Nageen's gonna kill him. She'll get the final shot. But I am still pissed because I wanted a different ending 😆 So I hope u understand my irritation 😆

Sultan, despite all his flaws has become a favourite character of mine. I had hoped him to get a Damon Salvatore like storyline but I guess it was asking for too much. Danish should definitely take a bow, he elevated the show with his performance. I'm looking forward to his future dramas. Maybe another grey shaded character but this time doesn't turn full on villain, gets a suitable partner and has a redemption arc.

Lizzydarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love your post @Ashley! The gifs are spot on!😆

So Haroon is better, Sultan actually managed to get Nageen to (almost) marry him as they’re both in wedding attire. Gunshot - Nageen shoots him? He kills himself as he realises there’s no point living as she only loves Haroon?, or does he really go deewangi and actually shoot her? (“if I can’t have you, no one can!”)

Actually an okay episode, waiting to see what happens next week. Feeling sad that it’s nearly over.

Naa it looks like Nageen's gonna kill him. She'll get the final shot. But I am still pissed because I wanted a different ending smiley36 So I hope u understand my irritation smiley36

Sultan, despite all his flaws has become a favourite character of mine.

Actually I agree with you @ above. It will probably go this way.

Yes I loved Sultan too, flaws and all, played perfectly by Danish, don’t think anyone else could a better job!

Edited by Lizzydarcy - 4 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Lizzydarcy

Love your post @Ashley! The gifs are spot on!😆

So Haroon is better, Sultan actually managed to get Nageen to (almost) marry him as they’re both in wedding attire. Gunshot - Nageen shoots him? He kills himself as he realises there’s no point living as she only loves Haroon?, or does he really go deewangi and actually shoot her? (“if I can’t have you, no one can!”)

Actually an okay episode, waiting to see what happens next week. Feeling sad that it’s nearly over.

Thank u! Lol maybe there's something wrong with me but I can't help myself from rooting for Sultan 😆 I feel some relief when I read certain YouTube comments. Basically Nageen manipulates him into paying Haroon's medical bills.

I can only see Sultan dying now since Haroon is all better and Ramsha is out of the picture. If Nageen dies then neither guys get anything. If Haroon dies, Nageen will screw up Sultan's life. But if Sultan dies out of his deewangi then the story comes to a full circle...after all its about Sultan's deewangi.

Nageen will only die if Sultan first shoots her and then kills himself. He did say in one of the episodes dekhte hai ye deewangi ki leher humein kis ore leke jaati hai.

EDIT:

Originally posted by: Lizzydarcy

Actually I agree with you @ above. It will probably go this way.

Yes I loved Sultan too, flaws and all, played perfectly by Danish, don’t think anyone else could a better job! smiley42

de, waiting to see what happens next week. Feeling sad that it’s nearly over.

@bold: Me too. I haven't been this attached to a character or show in a very long time! Danish has a fan for lifetime now, I hope he signs more shows soon! I am so used to watching him twice a week now (Deewangi and MP) that its gonna be tough 🤣

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 4 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail

Not surprised. But instead of dragging on the same story for the past couple of episodes, I'd have liked to see Nageen turning grey for a while. That would've been interesting.

Didn't someone post Hiba's comment on the last scene or something? That it was very difficult to film it coz she became emotional? Maybe Sultan does get a killer dialogue in the last scene. I don't see any other reason for Hiba getting emotional.

Naa it looks like Nageen's gonna kill him. She'll get the final shot. But I am still pissed because I wanted a different ending 😆 So I hope u understand my irritation 😆

Sultan, despite all his flaws has become a favourite character of mine. I had hoped him to get a Damon Salvatore like storyline but I guess it was asking for too much. Danish should definitely take a bow, he elevated the show with his performance. I'm looking forward to his future dramas. Maybe another grey shaded character but this time doesn't turn full on villain, gets a suitable partner and has a redemption arc.

I hope Danish wins awards for this role, even though award for being a villain. The character was something & the only reason it fetched such great TRPs was because of Sultan's character & Danish nailed the charismatic, angry young man, villainous role. He is doing Meherposh as well but it isn't doing that well as compared to this one.