Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Confused as to why GEO reuploaded Deewangi's episode. Weird.

But anyways, saw 2nd last episode banner while watching Geo today. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Alhamdulillah. They won't make Sultan suffer for a long time. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ A short revenge by Nageen to end his misery.๐Ÿ˜‰

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Alhamdulillah. They won't make Sultan suffer for a long time. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ A short revenge by Nageen to end his misery.๐Ÿ˜‰

I wanted Sultan to suffer a bit.. but alas, I think they will manage to show enough. A bit sad that of my favorite shows is coming to an end ๐Ÿ˜’. I think the last episode will be a mega episode, as Iโ€™ve heard Tamanna ends next Friday and nothing will be in the 9PM slot.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

This drama makes me more frustrated whenever I realise how amazing it could have been and how the writers ruined it all. Why did they have to mess up with Sultan's character? They should've made him follow Sujal from Kahin Toh Hoga's footsteps. Sujal wanted Kashish back even after her marriage to Piyush but never intended to hurt either of them physically.

But looks the writers were obsessed with Anjaam instead Why the hell did they show Sultan targeting Nageen's unborn child?๐Ÿคข They butchered everything.

Grey characters are not the easiest to write. Even I was hoping Sultan would follow the Sujal route but they made him evil like Anjaam SRK. It could've been done so well but alas....

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Second Last episode PROMOS are here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD_WU2UASce/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD_qeaMHuNX/

Looks like the body in the second promo is Ramsha's...its not gonna end well

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nageen will kill sultan

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Second Last episode PROMOS are here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD_WU2UASce/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD_qeaMHuNX/

Looks like the body in the second promo is Ramsha's...its not gonna end well

They ruined everything.

I don't know what prompted them to push Sultan's character to such extremes. I know that his underhanded tactics were exciting to watch to fetching them great TRPs but the ending would just invite them more negativity from viewers. But since he has been pushed too far, there is no way he can be redeemed now.

Sultan was the villain of this show by all means. At least in Ab Dekh Khuda Kya Karta Hai, he was the anti-hero who had sufficient time to be redeemed till the end.

I wonder if they are going for same kind of end or like that of Anjaam.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

They ruined everything.

I don't know what prompted them to push Sultan's character to such extremes. I know that his underhanded tactics were exciting to watch to fetching them great TRPs but the ending would just invite them more negativity from viewers. But since he has been pushed too far, there is no way he can be redeemed now.

Sultan was the villain of this show by all means. At least in Ab Dekh Khuda Kya Karta Hai, he was the anti-hero who had sufficient time to be redeemed till the end.

I wonder if they are going for same kind of end or like that of Anjaam.

Sultan could've been a groundbreaking character. It was Danish and his exceptional acting that made the show. Otherwise there are numerous similar shows which go unnoticed. He genuinely stole the show. Heck even the audience is still rooting for Sultan.

Sultan wasn't always the villain, I bingewatched every episode today and it was only post the leap, after Rida-Fawad's engagement did they make him a full on villain. I think the makers did so seeing the kind of unaminous support he is getting on social media. Maybe because the makers want to give a msg that a guy like Sultan cannot be forgiven or something. They need to be cautious as well...this isn't America where people know that Christian Grey and Massimo are problematic and falling in love with such characters is fictional and escapism.

Still Sultan's such a character that can't be hated only...believe me I tried.

But it looks like the ending is gonna be like Anjaam's. Nageen's also wearing black like Shivani before she killed SRK's character.

Originally posted by: _charu_

Nageen will kill sultan

Means no happy ending for nageen?

Lizzydarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Means no happy ending for nageen?

I know. There are no winners in this drama.

Yes they ruined Sultan, they could have shown him truly regretting how he treated Nageen when he found out it was not her but his wife who ruined him, instead of him being sarcastic and weird about it when they met again.

I agree with everyone on the forum who said the writers couldโ€™ve easily done a brilliant redemption track so that Sultan would not remain the anti hero, but they went full on evil with him and ruined it.

I know I keep saying this but I watched it excitedly because I hoped it would become a story where post leap Sultan would find her again, and though she hated him, he would somehow win her heart again. Like I wrote before, they kept showing her mother in law treating her badly and Haroon being sometimes emotionally distant and twice nearly strangling her when he was angry, so in my head I thought there was an opportunity for Sultan to be a source of support for her.

But heโ€™s an evil murderer now, so to justify it all, he will probably be killed off, murdered by Nageen or commit suicide. Nageen will either live in jail or as a lonely widow or maybe die by suicide too. The whole drama seems jumbled up, but maybe thatโ€™s what they were going for. ๐Ÿ˜•

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice to see Nageen's saas back to her usual self. I was a little worried for her there when she didn't immediately blame Nageen for what happened to Haroon.