Deewangi (GEO) - Danish Taimoor, Hiba Bukhari, Zoya Nasir - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think when she'll reject him and slap him, Sultan will become arrogant and take revenge from her by making her fall in love with him and dumping her after. Then she'll end up marrying the other dude

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

The guy is too good looking to fall for such an ordinary girl 😆

I don't want to make a rude comment but there's nothing about her that is super attractive..🤔

Anyways, I'm willing to overlook her looks😛

Yes it doesn't really make sense. I would understand it another drama but since the shows theme is Deewangi and obsession it's hard for the audience to understand why a pompous guy like Sultan would fall for such ordinary looking girl. She has no attractive qualities as such. (I'm not being rude either but looking at it from the shows theme)

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

This drama is competing with TSH . It got 12 + TRPs while TSH got 13. 😊

Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

This drama is competing with TSH . It got 12 + TRPs while TSH got 13. 😊

I don't understand Pakistan's trp system but I think that's good right? I don't like TSH's storyline but it has a strong cast and has been on air for longer time so if Deewangi has managed to reach/almost reach TSH then that's a positive thing 😊

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

I don't understand Pakistan's trp system but I think that's good right? I don't like TSH's storyline but it has a strong cast and has been on air for longer time so if Deewangi has managed to reach/almost reach TSH then that's a positive thing 😊

Of course . It is a big task to beat TSH TRPs, but I too think when revenge track in Deewangi takes place it can do it.👍🏼

I love both the dramas, but Deewangi's story is my type.😃

mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am loving this story line ! But I wish it was a different heroine. Hero is supposed to be very hot man but hiba just doesn't fit that extreme beauty stereotype he would fall for. I wish Aiza was doing the role instead :)

Carpe_diem thumbnail

I was just checking out Danish's other dramas and poor guy always gets a sub par heroine.

He's so good looking and acts so well..I think he deserves to get one of the top heroines

Carpe_diem thumbnail

Oooh I liked today's episode.

Nageen's interview was great and I like how her character is developing. And it also answered how Sultan could fall so fast so hard. He saw a spark in her and now after the interview everybody is talking about how confident and well spoken Nageen is.

I was in constant conflict with myself about who's right and who's wrong till the end of the episode. Nageen was right when she said that he should go to her house and ask for her rishta in the day and not come to her hostel at night. But Sultan was also right when he said he just wanted to talk to her and directly confess his feelings. Poor guy stood in the rain all day and then all night.

But Sultan is entitled in feeling that Nageen will fall on his feet because he stood in the rain for her. He talks as if he is god sent and she has happily accept his love. Nageen is just hardened by the circumstances, if he softens his stance then she will definitely realize that he truly loves her.

The next episode : Nageen says she will call and apologize to Sultan and Sultan is also talking fondly about Nageen to his grandma but then something happens and Sultan forces Nageen to accept his ring. This guy!🤔

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Didn't think much of this actress but she is growing on me now. They seem like a nice pair and will be especially when she dresses up where she looks even prettier. Cant get enough of them and just found out they have a drama together already so will be binge watching that. 😊

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

This epi although very filmy..like the hero staying the whole night under the rain on in the road to convince the heroine that he loves her..their dialogues, are the same 90s Bollywood movies type.😆 But I loved it.😳 Sultan and Nageen click with me , and I can't wait to see the next epi.

Why doesn't GEO upload Deewangi and Darr Khuda Se anymore?😔 They are still uploading their other dramas, so why not my fav ones?😒