Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

486792 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I saw the first episode and it was just fine. It established the backgrounds of the leads. I can understand their future actions on the basis of their characteristics.

Hiba was really pretty,pristine and natural and Nageen.There was nothing superficial about her and she isn't too much of a damsel in distress either.

Danish as Sultan Durrani stole the show undoubtedly. Ever since he played Jaan E Alam,I wanted him in a character like this. A character who is as powerful,dashing,stylish and intelligent as Alam but doesn't possess his sleazy and irredeemable traits.Sultan's screenpresence and charisma was terrific.

I can see why Sultan will get attracted towards Nageen at first sight and why Nageen will misunderstand his intentions as well. Her experiences haven't given her any reason to believe otherwise.

The guy who played Nageen's suitor was Hammad from ADKKKH and Sultan's uncle is Mir Shah from Khaani😆He will probably get a deja vu when Sultan falls madly in love with Nageen😆

BTW I think the title of the page should be edited.Hiba is the FL and not Zoya.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

I saw the first episode and it was just fine. It established the backgrounds of the leads. I can understand their future actions on the basis of their characteristics.

I am yet to watch it, but will do soon. So thanks for the prief review.🤗

Hiba was really pretty,pristine and natural and Nageen.There was nothing superficial about her and she isn't too much of a damsel in distress either.

She has the looks of a strong female lead, not those bichaari types of leads.

Danish as Sultan Durrani stole the show undoubtedly. Ever since he played Jaan E Alam,I wanted him in a character like this. A character who is as powerful,dashing,stylish and intelligent as Alam but doesn't possess his sleazy and irredeemable traits.Sultan's screenpresence and charisma was terrific.

I loved Danish as Jaan E Alam, coz he owned that character by his flowless acting..unlike Imran Abbas as Shavez in Darr Khuda Se.

I can see why Sultan will get attracted towards Nageen at first sight and why Nageen will misunderstand his intentions as well. Her experiences haven't given her any reason to believe otherwise.

They showed everything in the promos , it is easy to predict the upcoming track.😃

The guy who played Nageen's suitor was Hammad from ADKKKH

He is from GEO's camp , he is there is every drama of them.😆

and Sultan's uncle is Mir Shah from Khaani😆He will probably get a deja vu when Sultan falls madly in love with Nageen😆

BTW I think the title of the page should be edited.Hiba is the FL and not Zoya.

Didn't you see Zoya in the teaser of the upcoming episode? She plays the other girl in Danish' life.

ohhh so thats zoya...i saw the precap...wasnt expecting her entry so quick

she doesnt look bad

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

the first episode was okay

it wasnt anything too stellar but it wasnt too bad either

hopefully it gets better because meray mohsin didnt have the best start but later it got much better

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

the first episode was okay

it wasnt anything too stellar but it wasnt too bad either

hopefully it gets better because meray mohsin didnt have the best start but later it got much better

I like this first epi more than MM's first epi..because I don't like it when the show starts with the lead pair already in love. I like to see how love blossoms between the leads.

Loved the characters of both Hiba and Danish. It is good to see a working girl as a female lead , instead of bichaari girls who are looking for suitable grooms.