Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Try contacting GM aka The anonymous Moderator. She might reply

Thank you for this! 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Try contacting GM aka The anonymous Moderator. She might reply

Is the profile name simply GM as I tried looking up on user search in DM and the name wouldn't appear? 

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Is there any list of slangs/abusive words so that we can edit out those while writing comments? It's annoying to find words which might be potentially offensive as per IF and remove those.

I second that. It's so annoying to dig down every single words in ur post to find what's 'offensive' word. It was ridiculous that one day I posted just insta link and it says it's offensive. turned out the text link had w*f in it. Like what the hell am going to do with that problem??! -.-

Leenaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Is the profile name simply GM as I tried looking up on user search in DM and the name wouldn't appear? 

It has IF old logo as a dp. UN is just Moderator 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I second that. It's so annoying to dig down every single words in ur post to find what's 'offensive' word. It was ridiculous that one day I posted just insta link and it says it's offensive. turned out the text link had w*f in it. Like what the hell am going to do with that problem??! -.-

I actually had a weird problem with that offensive text message too when I was sending a friend a dm. I kept editing my message of words that I tried to think whether they were offensive (even though they were not), but the offensive text message kept appearing and my message would not post, so finally after all options ran out I edited out the πŸ€¬ emoji, and only then the message posted.... despite the fact this emoji is one of IF's own emoji's and I've used it so many times before and posted a message with it. WTH???? πŸ˜†

Leenaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I actually had a weird problem with that offensive text message too when I was sending a friend a dm. I kept editing my message of words that I tried to think whether they were offensive (even though they were not), but the offensive text message kept appearing and my message would not post, so finally after all options ran out I edited out the πŸ€¬ emoji, and only then the message posted.... despite the fact this emoji is one of IF's own emoji's and I've used it so many times before and posted a message with it. WTH???? πŸ˜†

WHat the actual hell??!πŸ€“πŸ€£πŸ€£

Miss-Behave thumbnail

WHat the actual hell??!πŸ€“πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yep! What a load of bull πŸ˜†

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Pls solve this issue. i could not login from my new PC , when i try to log in  it from mozila firefox, it is showing this message. even same message also showed in my mobile's crome browser. why this is happening . pls help me to out from this issue

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Vijay please wake up your dev team or get a new team

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

For phone users,it is still not displaying the exact date and time for the comments...many ppl pointed it out....Still No response?? Its been 5-6 months still these small issues are not getting fixed !! 

Posted this complaint more than one month back.. How many years it will take to fix the issueπŸ₯±