Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Pls solve this issue. i could not login from my new PC , when i try to log in  it from mozila firefox, it is showing this message. even same message also showed in my mobile's crome browser. why this is happening . pls help me to out from this issue

Oppo, Maybe try updating chrome browser? I once tried logged in from Firefox and  it is was so buggy!

I just right now tried logging in Firefox and it's works. Check with ur password/UN :/

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Oppo, Maybe try updating chrome browser? I once tried logged in from Firefox and  it is was so buggy!

I just right now tried logging in Firefox and it's works. Check with ur password/UN :/

i have today installed my windows, toh new Firefox se try kar rahi hu  , it is not working. now using on chrome. but firefox mere liye easy hote hai...

even in my phone , i tried to login from chrome. tt showed error , but in same phone from Firefox it is working...  aise kyu ho rahe hai , pehle kabhi aisa nei hua 

change12 thumbnail
like tab is not working for me.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Vijay please wake up your dev team or get a new team

seriously need this...

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

word copy paste still clubbing random words together.... please check. it is very frustrating

mintard thumbnail

This often happens because your browser is storing (or caching) web content locally on your device instead of downloading it from scratch every time. ... The problem is easily fixed by following the steps in Clear your browser's cache. Afterward your browser should display latest version of your website.

deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenachem

i think you have to speak with a global mod regarding deletion of your account like whether you want a temporary ban or something...idk if they r active though

they won't delete it. they don't know how to do it

they've been figuring things out for the past 10 years

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deleteaccount

they won't delete it. they don't know how to do it

they've been figuring things out for the past 10 years

hmm...thats weird...bc when i asked them 2-3 years back (gm was shruti but i think she is now inactive idk) she said she could ban the account but i have to be sure before responding back to her..

mintard thumbnail

Site Issues

This often happens because your browser is storing (or caching) web content locally on your device instead of downloading it from scratch every time. ... The problem is easily fixed by following the steps in Clear your browser's cache. Afterward your browser should display latest version of your website

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Article section is confusing..earlier it was so well catogarised in the older version