Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Why will a blind planted by RK 's PR call him a douche though ?

Douchebag doesn't sound like a gaali to the real douchebags. They think it's cool when you call them a douche.

Or maybe they are angry with Ranbir since he's stopped being their source post Sanju success mann ki shaanti and then depression due to dad's ailment.
448368 thumbnail
Why would RK's PR make him look bad, there are other ways of saying the relationship is not working or put the blame on Alia, why would they make him a villain in the relationship 😆 doesn't make sense .. These days PR are equally involved in image building.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Why would RK's PR make him look bad, there are other ways of saying the relationship is not working or put the blame on Alia, why would they make him a villain in the relationship 😆 doesn't make sense .. These days PR are equally involved in image building.

Btw which company handles his PR?
448368 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Btw which company handles his PR?

I have no idea, but forum tells me it's kwaan.
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'd say RK deserves better, he is too good an actor to get dragged down coz of all this relationship drama which overshadowes his professional life and he gets painted as some villain in all this, when he has barely even spoken about it, uska khandaan hi over excited rehta hai😆, and Alia-Kjo toh seem super despo in the way they r trying to sell this relationship & seeking validation.

Btw is RK coming on KWK?? For his sake I really hope he doesn't.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Born.BaigaN

I'd say RK deserves better, he is too good an actor to get dragged down coz of all this relationship drama which overshadowes his professional life and he gets painted as some villain in all this, when he has barely even spoken about it, uska khandaan hi over excited rehta hai 😆, and Alia-Kjo toh seem super despo in the way they r trying to sell this relationship & seeking validation.

Seriously man...in the last 6 months all that the newspapers have put out in the name of RK is his relationship with Alia and no hype over the biggest grosser of the year which belonged to him or even his upcoming releases ...
He needs to put his foot down and stop the tamasha fuelled by Papa and Beti's pr games.
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Born.BaigaN

I'd say RK deserves better, he is too good an actor to get dragged down coz of all this relationship drama which overshadowes his professional life and he gets painted as some villain in all this, when he has barely even spoken about it, uska khandaan hi over excited rehta hai 😆, and Alia-Kjo toh seem super despo in the way they r trying to sell this relationship & seeking validation.

No KwK. He was suppose to come on with SRK but both did not do it.

Don't know how the story change so fast on them. From spending holidays with the parents to this.

Gully Boy promotion tomorrow for the music launch so maybe the media will ask her something.
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

No KwK. He was suppose to come on with SRK but both did not do it.

Don't know how the story change so fast on them. From spending holidays with the parents to this.

Gully Boy promotion tomorrow for the music launch so maybe the media will ask her something.

Means Kjo/Aloo pr is behind this? 😲
Correct me if I'm wrong Aloo was the one to confirm the relationship first during Raazi promotion na?

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

what breakup? they never had any relationship to begin with lol
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Means Kjo/Aloo pr is behind this? 😲
Correct me if I'm wrong Aloo was the one to confirm the relationship first during Raazi promotion na?

No. RK was the first to confirm in the GQ article. Alia danced around it till some kind of promotion event when someone asked if she was single and she said no.