Alia Trolled On L’Oreal IG

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Sooo embarrassing smiley37so called number one actress and she’s getting heavily trolled and hated on. This is your number one actress ? smiley37Doesn’t she have any shame or self respect?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_49_XAoEWI/?igsh=ZG9iMzQwcG51ajB4

* IG account is not mine

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Her face looks really aged. She was so determined to jump from her age group to be perceived as a direct competitor to Katrina and Deepika and the strain of pacing past her age is showing.

Shraddha, Parineeti, and Kriti are older than Alia but they look much younger facial-wise.

And the sad thing is that this is a makeup ad with goodness knows how many filters, makeup, and lighting to make her look her best and this is the best they can do with her. Meanwhile her Jigra posts have been heavily photoshopped to make her look almost like a child so perhaps she's regretting jumping ahead of the class after all.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Her face looks really aged. She was so determined to jump from her age group to be perceived as a direct competitor to Katrina and Deepika and the strain of pacing past her age is showing.

Shraddha, Parineeti, and Kriti are older than Alia but they look much younger facial-wise.

And the sad thing is that this is a makeup ad with goodness knows how many filters, makeup, and lighting to make her look her best and this is the best they can do with her. Meanwhile her Jigra posts have been heavily photoshopped to make her look almost like a child so perhaps she's regretting jumping ahead of the class after all.

I need someone else to figure this out but I’m pretty sure she’s gotten work done on her face. She looks like frozen in the face.

She’s trying to go for that toned look but I think she likes less horrible when she has some baby fat on her. She still looks bad either way so I guess it doesn’t matter

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I need someone else to figure this out but I’m pretty sure she’s gotten work done on her face. She looks like frozen in the face.

She’s trying to go for that toned look but I think she likes less horrible when she has some baby fat on her. She still looks bad either way so I guess it doesn’t matter

It's a pity the Instagram post you included is missing so others can't see what we saw. I've had the same problem where for some reason if I try to post Instagram stuff, they don't show up in my posts.

There were reports that her face looks very frozen now and she can't make certain expressions anymore. I remember some pics circulating where her eye looked wonky.

Toned look works only if you have very statuesque features like Deepika and Katrina have. On Alia, she's usually so baby-faced that the toned look makes her look haggard. Lol, I agree though that it doesn't make much difference either way but she should remember that even marrying into the Kapoor clan tends to cause you to swell up over time. We'll see how long it takes her.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's a pity the Instagram post you included is missing so others can't see what we saw. I've had the same problem where for some reason if I try to post Instagram stuff, they don't show up in my posts.

I can’t see anyone’s Instagram posts here either. It keeps saying undefined.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I can’t see anyone’s Instagram posts here either. It keeps saying undefined.

Yes, this seems like a recent issue. I tried posting an Instagram link the other day and it wouldn't show up at all. Only showed up as "undefined."

Today, I saw several posts featuring Instagram links. They all worked at first but after a couple of hours, all those links mysteriously vanished and were replaced by "undefined." I wonder if it's a site error.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Kahan troll ho rahi hai, batao?

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 3 days ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Kahan troll ho rahi hai, batao?

I See positive comments only, trolling toh koi hai nahi.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I See positive comments only, trolling toh koi hai nahi.

Look harder. They're all there. Right at the top for me.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Look harder. They're all there. Right at the top for me.

This is not trolling, this is pure jealousy of Few Aish fans. Ab saari zindagi AISH ko hi thodi na rakh sakte hai brand ambassador smiley36