Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

oh is ranbir going too? This will be so much fun. I wonder if he will say anything about L’Oréal smiley36

They left as a family with Neetu. Whether they’ll all end up at Paris fashion week remains to be seen. The event is not till next week anyway.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

They left as a family with Neetu. Whether they’ll all end up at Paris fashion week remains to be seen. The event is not till next week anyway.

Gonna get my 🍿 and 🥤 read for thatsmiley16

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishita123

True.

It’s some aish, dp and shraddha fanatics jalkukdi ho rahe hain smiley36 shows Alia’s popularity smiley40

Rest she is looking great and getting great feedback smiley20

Where did Shraddha come from in this? She has nothing to do with this topic, omg the meltdownsmiley37

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Meh! Only Raha looked cute enough to snuggle! The most attractive person in the family!

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Where did Shraddha come from in this? She has nothing to do with this topic, omg the meltdownsmiley37

It’s not about Shraddha it’s about Shraddha fanatic - Aren’t you one? smiley37 And Look who is talking about meltdown, the one who is spending day and night in Alia topics smiley37

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

It’s not about Shraddha it’s about Shraddha fanatic - Aren’t you one? smiley37 And Look who is talking about meltdown, the one who is spending day and night in Alia topics smiley37

What to do? I am addicted to train-wrecks and bad reality shows.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley37

Magic of Shraddha fanssmiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Then they didn’t do proper research smiley36.

Ranbir was always called toxic and a red flag. After the wipe it off it became more mainstream, for lack of a better word, to call him that, rightfully so. He was spotted at the airport with her recently. Maybe he’ll be in attendance at Paris Fashion Week and show himself as the supporting “Wipe it ON” husband this time 🤷🏽‍♀️

skyisscary

2mo agoEdited 2mo ago

Seriously?! You don't believe this, when the guy called her fat while pregnant, spoke about her toilet ways, stopped her touching his hair in public, said his daughter should not be loud like her mother, didnt even give her his pillow while pregnant on live Insta, hates it when she wears lipstick, said he married her to control her, pushed her lehngas in public twice?! These are not rumors, these are things that you could easily find on the internet. This is the most believable tea ever. Ranbir has always been douche. If he could do all this in public imagine in private. She really does act nervous around Ranbir, we have seen numerous times. Go back to Brahmastra promotion when they went on stage, she giggles like a child. He is a Kapoor, same person different generation

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1dvc231/tea_about_how_ranbir_behaves_with_alia/

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 days ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What to do? I am addicted to train-wrecks and bad reality shows.

Don’t have to look too far for that - just keep reading your own posts smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Don’t have to look too far for that - just keep reading your own posts smiley37

Thank you. Oh I love reading my posts. I even laughed at them myself sometimes.

Unfortunately your posts don’t evoke such reactions from me. But keeping trying okay? Awww. Alelelelele.