Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Well... to be honest, Gaurav is (or was) a bit obsessive in making negative threads about Aish...and Aish has other negative fans than only Gaurav...

However, yes, when it comes to Alia the negativity is more cheered (which also becomes annoying when the same things get repeated over and over again).

I really look forward what kind of character she may play in Jigra (the posters and the teaser-trailer make her a bit lost).

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well... to be honest, Gaurav is (or was) a bit obsessive in making negative threads about Aish...

Alot of people are about Alot of different film stars

Case in point the thread me and you are having this convo in right now smiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Don’t know why she’s getting trolled? I think she looks lovely here.

Agree.... I know she is over rated as Meryl Strep (Jaadu did a disservice to her) for her acting talent, but she is not horrible or ugly looking what people are trying to make her out on Instagram.

She is cute n kinda pretty on her good days.

-------------

Edited by sharaban - 2 days ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

It is kind of hilarious and ironic at the same time that this is rejuvenating the ‘wipe it off’ phrase and controversy. I wonder how L’Oréal marketing feels about it?

Maybe L’Oréal had no idea about her interviews and wipe it off story.smiley36 Seriously she created all this drama on her own. Ranbir got a red flag tag from her wipe it off comment. There is no one to blame but herself.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: infinity101

Don’t know why she’s getting trolled? I think she looks lovely here.

These days no one goes gaga over celebs. Every celeb is majorly trolled. Sometimes because of their past statement n actions.

Also trolling give more Buzz

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

Maybe L’Oréal had no idea about her interviews and wipe it off story.smiley36 Seriously she created all this drama on her own. Ranbir got a red flag tag from her wipe it off comment. There is no one to blame but herself.

Then they didn’t do proper research smiley36.

Ranbir was always called toxic and a red flag. After the wipe it off it became more mainstream, for lack of a better word, to call him that, rightfully so. He was spotted at the airport with her recently. Maybe he’ll be in attendance at Paris Fashion Week and show himself as the supporting “Wipe it ON” husband this time 🤷🏽‍♀️

Clochette thumbnail

More showing that Alia "is worth it" to apply L'Oréal-lipstick on her lips smiley2

They are casted for a movie together...so they better promote a 'healthy' couple life smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 2 days ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Then they didn’t do proper research smiley36.

Ranbir was always called toxic and a red flag. After the wipe it off it became more mainstream, for lack of a better word, to call him that, rightfully so. He was spotted at the airport with her recently. Maybe he’ll be in attendance at Paris Fashion Week and show himself as the supporting “Wipe it ON” husband this time 🤷🏽‍♀️

oh is ranbir going too? This will be so much fun. I wonder if he will say anything about L’Oréal smiley36

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Worn out tired face without any x factor

Clochette thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_9A4eSKCKh/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=99cb0e26-386b-4701-9eb3-f88ad1c4d970

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.