Blind Item: Ranbir Alia I Guess. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Papa Jo put out this blind, he wants Aloo baby to hook up with Vicky after the success of Uri 😆

I was wondering why he didn't think of Vicky - Alia as well. He probably didnt foresee Uri becoming such a big hit during Raazi.
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: w4always

I was wondering why he didn't think of Vicky - Alia as well. He probably didnt foresee Uri becoming such a big hit during Raazi.

Nd now there's no chance also.. Vicky has publicly admitted that he is in a relationship.. so ab toh Aaloo ke saath kuch nahi ho sakta..
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
At last ..after so many years,I am beginning to feel sorry for RK.

According to a tail piece in Mumbai Mirror, the actor known to be a Casanova is at it again and has been acting aloof, not answering the actress girlfriend's call and in fact, threatening to breakup. Yes, you read it right!
Though this doesn't come as a shock to those who have known the actor closely, his girlfriend is left heartbroken.

Is he the meanest ,cruelest boyfriend EVER?I don't think so.It is really unfair.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
😆 Someone messed up their timeline here. Way too early for them to break up now. But what is it supposed to mean that RK is threatening to break up? Is that supposed to be a hint that someone else is running the show?
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even Mumbai Mirror had the same blind today. They called him a douche.😆
mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm film promotions starting? At least they could have used something better to promote the film if that's the case. Plenty ideas for them: How Alia cooks salad for Ranbir, How Alia calls Rishi Papa, Alia can start wearing a ring and hint that she is engaged to Ranbir, then deny the rumors.
1146481 thumbnail
Ranbir was never in this "relationship" since Day one. And no matter what Brilliant actor Alia is, guys like him dont just look at professional achievements while dating. And she is no Diva like a Deepika or Katrina and behaves even more younger than her age.

Considering that he is nearing 40s, he better start dating someone for Real and not just for Film promotions.

How awkward it was to see Varun, Sid and Ranbir with Alia that day - all who were linked to her by Fake PR expert like Kjo. And she is not a looker too to make it believable. Sorry Alia. But, it is true.

And when both Alia and Ranbir are talented, they dont need to do such stunts for promotions.

Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol. Ranbir should just get arrange married to Neetu's choice of bride and be happy. Yeh luv shuv usse nahi ho payega!!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: peach-spice

Hmm film promotions starting? At least they could have used something better to promote the film if that's the case. Plenty ideas for them: How Alia cooks salad for Ranbir, How Alia calls Rishi Papa, Alia can start wearing a ring and hint that she is engaged to Ranbir, then deny the rumors.

'Cooking' a salad would indeed make news. Considering how Alia is known for her intelligence.
I know you prolly meant the cooked bits that are added to a salad. But 'cooking a salad' still sounds funny. It seems like such an oxymoron.
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

'Cooking' a salad would indeed make news. Considering how Alia is known for her intelligence.
I know you prolly meant the cooked bits that are added to a salad. But 'cooking a salad' still sounds funny. It seems like such an oxymoron.

lol I wrote cooked because I remember reading some article saying back when Ranbir was dating Katrina that she "cooked" him a salad. Made me laugh. However, I have seen grilled lettuce, so you never know?