Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys! It's been a long time.

I happened to watch watch a couple of latest epis of the show H.M. Bane T.M. Bane and guess who I saw...Mugdha Godbole. It reminded me of our beloved show Bheti Lagi Jeeva. Does anyone know what the rest of the cast are up to?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

I happened to watch watch a couple of latest epis of the show H.M. Bane T.M. Bane and guess who I saw...Mugdha Godbole. It reminded me of our beloved show Bheti Lagi Jeeva. Does anyone know what the rest of the cast are up to?

Bold: No. Most of the marathi sites I visit daily are not updated regularly and on top of that those sites articles are of film stars. Hardly any for TV shows

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow

Hi PureDrivenSnow , it has indeed been a long time 😡. How are you πŸ‘πŸΌ

Some of the actors are doing some work in Marathi serials.

Shreyas Raje who impressed all of us as Vihang is playing a pivotal role in Marathi serial Molkareenbai(Maid)😎.

Arrun Nalavade(Vikas's father) is in a small role in Marathi serial Majhya Navryachi Baiko(My Husband's wife) 😡

I don't really know what others are doing . Hope this helps 😊

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Bold: No. Most of the marathi sites I visit daily are not updated regularly and on top of that those sites articles are of film stars. Hardly any for TV shows

Hello Shobhi πŸ‘πŸΌ . How are you ⭐️?

It is true that most Marathi entertainment sites focus more of movies than on TV and theatre😡.

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Shreyas Raje who impressed all of us as Vihang is playing a pivotal role in Marathi serial Molkareenbai(Maid)😎.

Arrun Nalavade(Vikas's father) is in a small role in Marathi serial Majhya Navryachi Baiko(My Husband's wife) 😡

Hello Shobhi πŸ‘πŸΌ . How are you ⭐️?

It is true that most Marathi entertainment sites focus more of movies than on TV and theatre😡.

Bold: In that serial also Gayatri Soham who played Yogita if I'm not mistaken??

Hi Bhetu. Hi. Long time. Nice to see you after a long time. What are you doing? taking a degree or working?? I'm waiting for the news of when Sameer's web serial MumBhai will air on zee5.

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Bold: In that serial also Gayatri Soham who played Yogita if I'm not mistaken??

Hi Bhetu. Hi. Long time. Nice to see you after a long time. What are you doing? taking a degree or working?? I'm waiting for the news of when Sameer's web serial MumBhai will air on zee5.

You are right Shobhi But her character was written off by death during the child birth πŸ˜’ .

Job search and work is no yet on horizon as I am a student yet

Yes, AFAIK, he is never done such a role before ⭐️. I am quite sure he will ace this one too πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by BhetuPunha - 4 years ago
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Hey! I'm good. It's good to be back. I like our our small but loyal hub πŸ˜†.

Do let me know if there are any new good shows. I've moved on from marathi, for now, until they come up with something good again.

Ms.SK thumbnail

Sameer lost his mum. 😭 Shocking. May her soul rest in peace and god give strength to him and his family to overcome this grief

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Sameer lost his mum. 😭 Shocking. May her soul rest in peace and god give strength to him and his family to overcome this grief

Oh that is extremely sad 😲 . May he have the strength in these tough times. Losing your mother is always tough . May she attain Moksh.

Ms.SK thumbnail

Sameer's new Marathi film out on 20th March. He looks so young & handsome ☺️

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Sameer's new Marathi film out on 20th March. He looks so young & handsome ☺️

What is the name of the film ?