Users

Frequent Posters

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Hi friends

I always go through this thread

Replying for first time

Really felt good reading but everywhere on YouTube certain channel some people are giving crazy reasons for suraj s win calling him deserving. Infact it's due to him the show got high trps... seriously that person hardly spoke. It's because of suraj s win they believe bb is not biased. I understand their happiness but what kind of reasons are there.

Pr_b thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago

Glad I gave up on this show after it's first week..

Not a single contestant was worth rooting for..

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: sameerph

Yes, undeserving winner. He had least content among top 6 . Zapuk zupuk ani bukit tengul sodon kahich nahi kela.

But, makers cannot do much when he got almost 50% votes out of total ( as reported in many voting trends).

New viewers didn't understand what this show was about. All through out, house mates were explaining task to Suraj. Shevti swatah chya payavar dagad marlya sarkhe zaale....

Abhijeet was the ideal bigboss man. He played with dignity, respected all the ladies. Spoke up to Nikki when needed. When not he kept quite. He played task even when injured. Stood upto Arbaaz whenever required without loosing his own self, didn't demean anyone esp the senior players.

Ideally to set a standard he shouldve won. But then bigboss cha khel nyarach aahe....

Ata Suraj la Hindi madhe pathava. Baghu kaay dive lavto te.

sameerph thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I would say there no clear winner for this season, like there were first 3 seasons of BBM. But, from among those who were I too would have liked Abhijit Sawant. He did everything in this season -strategies, friendship ( be it with Ankita earlier and than Nikki) or entertainment. He had his flaws like not talking firmly against anyone. But, still he was best of the lot. The only one who I could have thought about as winner was Ankita ( Nikki was too negative). But, in last few weeks she was just complaining about Abhijit as if she was only in house to put down Abhijit.

You are right. Most of the high TRP came due to new viewers and all of these voted for Suraj. And for old BB viewers like us him winning was disappointing.

Shiner thumbnail

New viewers were not suraj fans as such. Suraj was only there for few minutes in every episode. Nobody is going to watch entire episode for few minutes. This season there is Bollywood actor ritesh who attracted hindi audiences plus Nikki was successful in pulling hindi audiences as well as arbaaz. But these audiences aren't hardcore fans they just get attracted to drama. That's it. No contribution as such in voting. I saw this season for first time.

Suraj s win is mc stan win . The community is too supportive I guess. Or the Marathi audiences are too much emotional n it's sympathy worked for him.

No clear winner but at least the people who worked hard n contributed to the show should have won in my opinion.

Edited by Shiner - 10 days ago
sameerph thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, BB team was very clever this time with selection of contestants. They got new viewers with rural audience ( due to Suraj ), Hindi audience ( due to Niki/Arbaz) and followers of SM influencers ( due to Ankita/DP). So, that is what led to increase in TRP all due to the viewers who were new to Bigg boss concept or at least new to BBM.

Overall, I will not say it was a bad season, there was no clear winner but episodes were interesting except for a few. I would this season much ahead of last year's season 4 which was super flop.

I would put this on par with season 2 ( Shiv Thakre). Season 1 was best for me followed by season 3, than season 2 and 5 on par and than season 4 much below 2 above.

Edited by sameerph - 9 days ago
Shiner thumbnail

High votes doesn't mean high trps. People need to understand. There was one actress who without doing anything would get high votes and she would never get evicted. So makers decided to evict her through housemates voting. If huge votes means high trps then why would makers evict her in first place ? Trps means main source of income for making of show. Everything depends on trps. They have nothing to do with voting.

Edited by Shiner - 10 days ago
surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: sameerph

Yes, undeserving winner. He had least content among top 6 . Zapuk zupuk ani bukit tengul sodon kahich nahi kela.

But, makers cannot do much when he got almost 50% votes out of total ( as reported in many voting trends).

I think BBM Marathi might have discovered a new demography of audience that they did not have before. Now the question is, will this new demography watch BBM next season, if there is no candidate like Chavan, and if there is another candidate like Chavan, will the other segment stop watching BBM, because the candidate is anyway going to win on sympathy votes.