Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Epi starts with same drama in last epi as Gauri bymistake rung the bell,so Abhi is furious .Now canyteene owner who happens to b the father of Gauri's friend heard the conversation btw his daughter and Gauri and came to know that itwas Gauri who rang the bell and whom is searched by Abhi.

When Gauri came to know abt thE owner,she requests him to give her the job which he denies due to a fear of Abh who may kick him out if he comes to know abt Gauri is the girl who rang the bell and now works in canteene.

Here Abhi complianed abt the incidence to principle and decides to find the culprit.

Then back in 1999,where there is a compition btw AI bhave and GS of college to eat max gulamjabun which obiviously AI bhave wins and tells everybody that he loves sweet.

Exactly opp ,in 2024 when Abhi' friend asks him to forget abt the past happened and to attend the 25th anniversary party of canteene which was started by Abhi,on which Abhi denies.

Here, Gauri cathes the bike with one chappal and niting the no ,asks the canteene owner abt the biker ,which he disnt tell.Gauri is not given the job by the owner,is very furious and hold the biker as chappalchor for losing her job as she was late bcoz of him,she writes on the bike ,that mazi chapapl parat de and went out.

Here Abhi having denied to attend the party ,ws avt to go,reads the words actually written by Gauri and again decides to punish he or she who had sone it.

Here as oven in canteene kitchen is not working ,owner is worried as how to get cake for the party, on which Gauri decidws to make cake on the condition that owner will appoint her.

Gauri makes the cake which is delicious .bt still owner denies to give her job as if Abhi came to know abt the girl who rang the bell and still works in canteene,he would lose his job.

Then while going to home,Abhi smells the cake and arrivea in the canteene ,eats the cake, and remembers of something,actually he told his friend that he doesnt like sweet bt admiring the taste, his friend became happy and asks owner to continue qith he or she whoever made it ,as Acoo to him taste is imp not the gender.

Before arriving, he remembered the words of certain girl in the past..

Preacp.Abhi and Gauri are going to come face to face ,and Abhi will get emotional.

Gauri also comes to know that her chappal chor is none other than Abhi

IMO.Gauri could b a look alike of Mahi's gf,

If yes,then this may go on Lamhe track.lets see.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks

I was going to ask if girl is also shown in the past.

Yes I agree, possible Gauri could be looks alike of past GF or related to her who has her traits and resemblance personality, let's hope it is not going to go in TPR way.

supra21 thumbnail

Have started following this show recently. Story seems predictable but treatment seems different.In promos, bhave as lead didn't convince me much but after watching the first episode, he seems to command attention.

1) Bhave has done a good job in expressing his younger self. Though AI, I noticed, the appearance won't just be enough. The expressions, the attitude, the enthusiasm of a college-goer is also important. Mahi's demeanor cannot be matured. AI can do the external job, but the personality is what would set him apart as a 21 yr old from 40+ yr old. Must say, Subodh has managed that well. Its not really easy to act and feel that carefree at what his actual age is! So good job on that!

2) That AI is really precise though! I was trying to analyze at some point it would look artificial, like limitations while performing, but mahn! Its amazing to see how far we have come in this tech! No more than a miracle ❤️

3) Am intrigued, why is 'Abhi' shown married though? It already weird to imagine, that he's married and having a love angle with a girl half his age or more! I hope they don't make the present day as a love story! The actress is way to young for Subodh! Plus he's already married, so they can easily avoid the love angle for once! Mahi and Tanvi ( If I remember his past GF's name) would be enough to set the tone right.Sometime though its a thing to appreciate, bhave has his set of fanbase and an established name in the industry already. Actors at his stature, play so safe under the hood of exclusivity and crap. This guy is pure passion. If it would have been only for money, I doubt he would have opted sony marathi. ZM would have paid him much more. Respect for that.I like the tone of the show overall.

Hope it builds up some suspense before revealing the reason behind his transformation. About the heroine, I am watching her for the first time and no offense but she seems to do a bit of overacting TBH. Bhave has been very subtle with his performance as he always is. If they want to showcase a heartning love story, the girl can be a little less extra. Will be following the upcoming episodes and the forum! 😊 Regards from the USA 😃

Edited by supra21 - 2 months ago
RPRRR42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supra21

Have started following this show recently. Story seems predictable but treatment seems different.In promos, bhave as lead didn't convince me much but after watching the first episode, he seems to command attention.

1) Bhave has done a good job in expressing his younger self. Though AI, I noticed, the appearance won't just be enough. The expressions, the attitude, the enthusiasm of a college-goer is also important. Mahi's demeanor cannot be matured. AI can do the external job, but the personality is what would set him apart as a 21 yr old from 40+ yr old. Must say, Subodh has managed that well. Its not really easy to act and feel that carefree at what his actual age is! So good job on that!

2) That AI is really precise though! I was trying to analyze at some point it would look artificial, like limitations while performing, but mahn! Its amazing to see how far we have come in this tech! No more than a miracle ❤️

3) Am intrigued, why is 'Abhi' shown married though? It already weird to imagine, that he's married and having a love angle with a girl half his age or more! I hope they don't make the present day as a love story! The actress is way to young for Subodh! Plus he's already married, so they can easily avoid the love angle for once! Mahi and Tanvi ( If I remember his past GF's name) would be enough to set the tone right.Sometime though its a thing to appreciate, bhave has his set of fanbase and an established name in the industry already. Actors at his stature, play so safe under the hood of exclusivity and crap. This guy is pure passion. If it would have been only for money, I doubt he would have opted sony marathi. ZM would have paid him much more. Respect for that.I like the tone of the show overall.

Hope it builds up some suspense before revealing the reason behind his transformation. About the heroine, I am watching her for the first time and no offense but she seems to do a bit of overacting TBH. Bhave has been very subtle with his performance as he always is. If they want to showcase a heartning love story, the girl can be a little less extra. Will be following the upcoming episodes and the forum! 😊 Regards from the USA 😃

Abt Bhave's marriage,I dont think so ,he will b shown married ,like Lamhe ,may b marrriage would not have tajen place ,due to some reason and thatswhy,Mahi who used to believe in love,later as Abhimanyu hates love.

Abt AI,I m not fully impressed although creaters had done a great job showing Mahi i.e Bhave very similar aa in his young age.

Bt I m not convined with yhe expresaions at all,moreover,I found it has some limitations regarding facial movements like laughing ,shouting,only the thing is Bhave himself is giving his voice ,and being a theater persnality,he is doing excellent job.

Bt AI ,IMO is being artificial only cant create that magic which would have been there when real actor would have acted.

Abt Tanvi ,in the past if ahe is Shivani only then ,she will definately suit AI bhave bt not at all to real bhave.

Shivani sonar was the lead in Raja ranicho ga jodi on colours and elder Sindhutai Aapakal on the same channel.

I found her good ,yes ,sometimes she overacts .

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

Abt Bhave's marriage,I dont think so ,he will b shown married ,like Lamhe ,may b marrriage would not have tajen place ,due to some reason and thatswhy,Mahi who used to believe in love,later as Abhimanyu hates love.

Abt AI,I m not fully impressed although creaters had done a great job showing Mahi i.e Bhave very similar aa in his young age.

Bt I m not convined with yhe expresaions at all,moreover,I found it has some limitations regarding facial movements like laughing ,shouting,only the thing is Bhave himself is giving his voice ,and being a theater persnality,he is doing excellent job.

Bt AI ,IMO is being artificial only cant create that magic which would have been there when real actor would have acted.

Abt Tanvi ,in the past if ahe is Shivani only then ,she will definately suit AI bhave bt not at all to real bhave.

Shivani sonar was the lead in Raja ranicho ga jodi on colours and elder Sindhutai Aapakal on the same channel.

I found her good ,yes ,sometimes she overacts .

Currently the AI bhave is shown all mills n boons kinda guy. The real test for emoting will come into test with his GF. Especially, being in love or more complex emotions. Emotional Breakdown for example. How much can AI translate those of the real bhave. Also, its Machine Learning TBHsmiley36 The more the model with understand bhave and his expressions, the more perfect the model gets. Its just like any other language model but on a much deeper level. Its like youtube or spotify recommendations. The more you use it, Artificial Intelligence gets to know the host better!smiley16 So am hoping the limitations will drop off more in the coming days!

I have a strong doubt, mahi's GF has passed away due to some tragedy. His other aloofness can be understood but his disbelief in the almighty? That doesn't happen without a life changing tragedy. So lets see in the episodes to comesmiley4

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Currently the AI bhave is shown all mills n boons kinda guy. The real test for emoting will come into test with his GF. Especially, being in love or more complex emotions. Emotional Breakdown for example. How much can AI translate those of the real bhave. Also, its Machine Learning TBHsmiley36 The more the model with understand bhave and his expressions, the more perfect the model gets. Its just like any other language model but on a much deeper level. Its like youtube or spotify recommendations. The more you use it, Artificial Intelligence gets to know the host better!smiley16 So am hoping the limitations will drop off more in the coming days!

I have a strong doubt, mahi's GF has passed away due to some tragedy. His other aloofness can be understood but his disbelief in the almighty? That doesn't happen without a life changing tragedy. So lets see in the episodes to comesmiley4

If FL is a lookalike ,then his gf might have passed away,bt if and only if ,like bollywood filmsmiley36she turned out to b his gf's daughter ,bcoz Gauri is really his daughtr's age.

Then we will have a typical love traingle with Abhi,Gauri and Priya marathe.AI role will gwt over as soon as we will get to know abt the past.

And marathi tv insldustry will not spend much money on AI for a long.smiley36

This AI ia to jist attract the viewers.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

If FL is a lookalike ,then his gf might have passed away,bt if and only if ,like bollywood filmsmiley36she turned out to b his gf's daughter ,bcoz Gauri is really his daughtr's age.

Then we will have a typical love traingle with Abhi,Gauri and Priya marathe.AI role will gwt over as soon as we will get to know abt the past.

And marathi tv insldustry will not spend much money on AI for a long.smiley36

This AI ia to jist attract the viewers.

Really?smiley3 Subodh and Shivani has such a huge age gap?smiley44Hope they do not make it cringe in any way!smiley11 About being related, I remember watching their press conf, where the FL clearly said, the two characters are nowhere related as such. So I don't think her being Mahi's GF's daughter is possible!

They can turn it into a beautiful relationship like Shahrukh and Alia in dear zindagi!smiley42 Though Alia had a crush on him but it was a cute one. Also, as bhave has already done such a show with younger FL, I doubt this will go that way. I hope not!smiley36 As far as spending money on AI is concerned, its SONY I believesmiley36 They are filthy rich!

They can more improvisation on the 90s feel though! They have such an amazing scope to show the 90s world, and a 90s love-story!smiley42 They can do so much with it. Though its not the crux of the show but in its own way they can show it in a unique way! Where else will 2024 kids get to experience 90s! I highly doubt though, so not keep much high hopessmiley24

md410 thumbnail

What happened in yesterday’s episode

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Show is not bad..looks interesting..!!

sonyliv dont stream shows for free like hotstar?

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha_n

Show is not bad..looks interesting..!!

sonyliv dont stream shows for free like hotstar?

I know and here in US it is more difficult at least in India it gets uploaded later on you tube